Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    0.o nice wp.... is it snurchable?
    Seeing as it wasn't done by me...(Naughty me...)...it is 100% snurchable.

Comment

lol... i have icons!
      -and-
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

So do I...

(Now that I've snurched them)

Comment

lol... Dove Promise Messages are a great way of describing our boys
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

*Nods in agreement*

Yup!!!

Comment

It is rather frustrating for me. I love Jack and Ianto to death but my muse is unimpressed. I have no problem in creating new art for the doctor but I can't come up with anything I like for Jack and Ianto. Thank goodness there is Clarity Lore

some more goodness from her

Spoiler:
              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
              And he's wonderful.

Comment

So cute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                  It is rather frustrating for me. I love Jack and Ianto to death but my muse is unimpressed. I have no problem in creating new art for the doctor but I can't come up with anything I like for Jack and Ianto. Thank goodness there is Clarity Lore

some more goodness from her

Spoiler:
                  I'm so melting while looking at that pic...

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                  Visit me at my LJ

Comment

'Cause I cannot possibly read or remember everything peeps have linked to here is yet another fanvid you may have already seen.

Ianto Jones Dairy : http://youtube.com/watch?v=_z4a4m9sm2A&feature=related

Ooh also did folks watch the Gareth/Ianto "close up" or whatever they call it on the Torchwood site? (Youtube has removed it now to make things worse The BBC has put it up on Youtube to but you cannot access it if you are not from the UK anyway... what is the point of that! )

He talks about that kiss between Ianto and Jack in series one. Poor bloke got teased by his mates... hee, I wonder what his mates made of that kiss in series two then!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                      'Cause I cannot possibly read or remember everything peeps have linked to here is yet another fanvid you may have already seen.

Ianto Jones Dairy : http://youtube.com/watch?v=_z4a4m9sm2A&feature=related

Ooh also did folks watch the Gareth/Ianto "close up" or whatever they call it on the Torchwood site? (Youtube has removed it now to make things worse The BBC has put it up on Youtube to but you cannot access it if you are not from the UK anyway... what is the point of that! )

He talks about that kiss between Ianto and Jack in series one. Poor bloke got teased by his mates... hee, I wonder what his mates made of that kiss in series two then!
                      Oh, I can't watch it. Why can't I watch it?! Why don't I live in the UK?! Bummer!

*waits impatiently for some nice UK ppl to post the vid on YT*

BTW Thanks for the music vid rec, Willow'sCat. I really enjoyed the vid, it was nicely done and fun to watch.
                      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Where do we stand on MPreg? Well if you are like me you love it!

Vid rec for you!

*sorry if it has already been posted.. blah*

http://fan-eunice.livejournal.com/87862.html

I have to link to their LJ as I am not sure if the fanvid is up on any sites.

Song: Papa Don't Preach - Madonna.

Comment

something borrowed:

Spoiler:

thanks for the vid recs!
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Here's a Janto slideshow I made.

Hope you enjoy it.

Jack/Ianto - Don't Let Go

Comment

Thanks for the vid recs, ladies.

The Papa Don't Preach vid is a pure crack. I laughed so much. Nice find, Willow'sCat.

Jack's so smug happy after the "YES".

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I loved how cute Jack was about Ianto saying yes... do you think maybe he thought Ianto wouldn't even hesitate so he found it odd and endearing? Maybe he found it cute that Ianto tried to hesitate but failed. Blathering I think is the right word.

I have watched that scene more times then is healthy.

OK so no one has posted about Exit Wounds? Well I don't want to spoil anyone too much so all I will say is... *spoiler*
                                Spoiler:
                                we get a small hug *sort of thing* between them.

Pure speculation about Ianto on my part but: I also feel like Ianto has fallen hard for Jack. I just got that vibe in this episode. There was nothing overt in fact they are not in many scenes together at all.

I am not sure if it is just the slasher in me wanting to see Ianto in love with Jack or if it was there in reality but yeah I got that vibe from Ianto. He seemed totally desperate about Jack (in a good way) and not really because they work together and he is Torchwood's leader; it seemed more personal.

Maybe I am just late to the party on this but in Exit Wounds it all seems to fit into place. Ianto is in love with Jack and Jack is trying to figure out how to deal with that as I don't think he saw it coming (as in he is falling for Ianto too). *shrugs* I could just me mad!

That is all I am saying as I know I wouldn't have wanted to know anymore before seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X