• Show
Clear All

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

-pops in while page in other browser loads- AfterElton.com interview with GDL can be found here some of the questions asked are fan based, so we do get a few definitive answers! -goes back to reading interview-
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        i keep trying to ignore her, but she keeps showing up

non-spoilery DMW pic:

*snuggles next to clone!ianto on couch*
        lmao...that is so true. I'd snuggle with my CloneIanto but he's at home with the rest of my clones; they've been feeling a little left out since I've been busy with school but I promised I'd do something special with them during Spring Break.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          Music Vid Rec:

I Feel Pretty by missjaffacakelj. It's an absolutely crazy vid. I laughed all the way through. Clips up to season 2 episode 4 (Meat).
          omg Zuz.. that was hilarious!! I loved it!!

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
          Something will tell me, it'll be about Ianto's hetero love.. lol

TBH, I kinda want to see Ianto and Jack have a mild love-making scene...
          Why stop at mild? *gigglesnort*

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          I can't tell you how much I loved this scene

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r.../1x05-ian1.jpg

spoilers for adam
          Spoiler:
          His face is so open and honest when he says "You." At this point Jack simply has to know that Ianto loves him. I just wonder what Jack's feelings are... He seems to be very fond of Ianto, but is it love? (I hope so.)

Spoiler:
          We know his feelings.. remember in TTLM "I've loved people I never would have loved" as said while staring into though beautiful eyes!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            lmao that's great.

and the sad thing is that I know plenty of Americans that act like that; makes me want to claim to be Canadian (and not just because of Kavan and Paul)
            Ya, we're the ultimate cool up here in Canada (no seriously.. it's -19C right now!!)

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
            Could anyone imagine Ianto as a father???

Don't kill me!!!

It's just, I've been plotting through a fanfiction of mine and deciding the full ending...it's a really sad one and it ends with Ianto sending his daughter to her first day of primary school and wishing the girl's mum was with him, making it easier.

Really sad. Kind of complex.

Got some charm.

Only up to chapter 3 -

I was just wondering if you could imagine it???

Yes but sadly it's because I realy entirely too much fanfiction and most of the time he's impregnated Jack...

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
            LMAO!!!

The hockey stick!!!

I remember watching that scene and saying "A hockey stick!?" and then Jack pretty much said the same thing.

I screamed out laughing.

*cough*field hockey stick *cough*

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

i'm not getting my daily dose of MPreg... mind sending a few of those fics over this way Sun'Shyne? there's an ongoing series on LiveJournal where Jack accidentally got Ianto pregnant.... it's very interesting, and sweet, and really really good
              sigpic

Comment

lol...whenever I seem to read those I end up in stiches.

I was looking at some Ianto icons this morning when my friend (who had only heard about DW/TW from me) comes up to me and asks who he is. I tell her and she replies that he's cute (to which I whole-heartedly agree of course).

I shall convert her to the dark side soon; we have cookies and this;

and this;

what's not to like?
                Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 27 February 2008, 07:23 PM.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

personally, i don't like mpreg stories. a lot of what i've read never really have an explanation how the guy gets pregnant without the proper physical attributes
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

Has anyone checked Gareth's wikipedia page recently? Someone (with my permission) put up a picture of mine

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      Has anyone checked Gareth's wikipedia page recently? Someone (with my permission) put up a picture of mine
                      ohh good one!
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        i'm not getting my daily dose of MPreg... mind sending a few of those fics over this way Sun'Shyne? there's an ongoing series on LiveJournal where Jack accidentally got Ianto pregnant.... it's very interesting, and sweet, and really really good
                        do you have a link? sounds fun.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          personally, i don't like mpreg stories. a lot of what i've read never really have an explanation how the guy gets pregnant without the proper physical attributes
                          true... but in TW it's okay... i mean we know from cannon that Jack can and appearantly has gotten pregnant... and in the series i'm reading Ianto gained the ability due to an alien artifact he was studying in the archieves.... the really good scifi offers plenty of explination, it's the author that has grasp them... and i know what you mean, sometime the authors don't include a very good explination... but then it's really always just a matter of preference.....

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                          do you have a link? sounds fun.
                          i can go find one.... i mean it's LJ... everything's archieved
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            [color=darkred]true... but in TW it's okay... i mean we know from cannon that Jack can and appearantly has gotten pregnant... and in the series i'm reading Ianto gained the ability due to an alien artifact he was studying in the archieves.... the really good scifi offers plenty of explination, it's the author that has grasp them... and i know what you mean, sometime the authors don't include a very good explination... but then it's really always just a matter of preference.....
                            yes, and it would be great to find out how Jack got pregnant!

but yeah it's all about preference. the mpregs i've read, and there have only been a couple, haven't been particularly great so i don't give them much thought, but that's just me.

that's the good thing about fanfic coz you can read about anything
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

hm... yea... that's true.. they don't give us a cannon reason... i know in fannon, i've read that it's due to evolution due to genetic manipulation throughout the 46th century [( the fic was very specific... )]
                              sigpic

Comment

Are there any pics of Ianto stood near to the Torchwood cells???

My reasons are modest - trying to write a fanfiction and I can't remember what they look like.

Comment

Working...
                                X