Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood Episode Discussion (Spoilers for all eps aired in the UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Hmmmm.... *strokes chin thoughtfully* "Omnisexual" eh? Hmmm...
    Bodes well, doesn't it? Speaking with my slash specs on of course.
    Happy belated birthday by the way, BruTak.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
      Happy belated birthday by the way, BruTak.
      Thankee kindly milady.
      Last edited by BruTak; 11 July 2007, 02:11 AM. Reason: Typo.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Maybe he's an old buddy of Jack's from his Time Agent/con artist days.

Dunno. Not sure it matters since it promises to be interesting, whatever it is. I just hope it's a better effort than most of the sex stuff we got in S1 because I want to be able to look forward to it without reservation.

Comment

It'd be an interesting shift in the team's dynamics, if James Marsters character outranked Jack.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Oooh a bit of 'Hows your father' with Jack possibly, I'm looking forward to season 2

Comment

If that'd be the case it might end up being a bery odd year for the non-Jack Torchwood staff.... I mean, first that, and then...
              Spoiler:
              Martha would pop out practically out of nowhere for them - and it's quite possible she'd have a much closer relatinoship to Jack than any of them, consdering what they've been through together and what they have in common... can be quite frustrating for his ducklings. Can't wait
              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Oh boy that would definatly be worth watching, especially if Ianto was involved too

Comment

Poor Ianto!
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Hopefully it'll kick start Calliope (the muse of epic poetry) I'm having so much trouble with the last chapter of my Jack/Martha/Ianto Smut!Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Hopefully it'll kick start Calliope (the muse of epic poetry) I'm having so much trouble with the last chapter of my Jack/Martha/Ianto Smut!Fic
                      You naughty girl, you...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        Hmmmm.... *strokes chin thoughtfully* "Omnisexual" eh? Hmmm...
                        So...just like everyone else on Torchwood then?
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
                          So...just like everyone else on Torchwood then?
                          sigpic

Comment

You know me too well Bru'Tak, they're up on my ff.net account if you want a gander

Comment

New John Barrowman interview- talking about James Marsters guest appearence among other things, and did anyone else know that he had been up for the role of Apollo on BSG?

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....from-buff.html

Edit: and it includes some info about editing of episodes for BBC America.

Comment

John Barrowman as Apollo? Well, that would've been - different...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X