No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe...I'm gonna have that image in my head all day...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Hehehe...I'm gonna have that image in my head all day...
      not like that's a bad thing
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

You could always shock your collegues and tell them what you're really daydreaming about

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          You could always shock your collegues and tell them what you're really daydreaming about
          I met a girl here who loves Torchwood

Comment

I met a girl here who loves Torchwood
            that's great! i find scifi is so much better when you can talk to ppl about it. mass viewings, too, work well
            "what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

The problem is, she's one of these people that can get on your nerves really quickly...

Comment

Ah, maybe short conversations will do, or find the geeky sci fi boys and watch them panic when you talk to them about your favorite show *Evil Grin*

Comment

Geeky sci-fi boys, not yet. Hot Greek-American guys that don't mind having dinner with me, well. There's one so far

Comment

Hot Greek-American guys that don't mind having dinner with me, well. There's one so far
                    *squee* sounds good!

The problem is, she's one of these people that can get on your nerves really quickly
                    oh, i hate those kinds of girls. one of my best friends is one of those ppl lol
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

I've worked with a couple of girls like that, luckily they only lasted a couple of months now they've managed to find a young lad who's really good at the job. And before you get any funny ideas he's four years older than my daughter and I'm no cradle snatcher but he is cute

Comment

I've worked with a couple of girls like that, luckily they only lasted a couple of months now they've managed to find a young lad who's really good at the job. And before you get any funny ideas he's four years older than my daughter and I'm no cradle snatcher but he is cute
                        lol, and what does your daughter think about him?
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          *squee* sounds good!
                          Hehe...yeah.

How old is Alex again? Four years younger than me? 5?

Comment

Alex is 13, Sam (the Lad at work) is 17 and they've never met, but he's got that Surfer Boy look about him and she'd probably fall head over for him, I don't want to go through this just yet

Comment

Alex is 13, Sam (the Lad at work) is 17 and they've never met, but he's got that Surfer Boy look about him and she'd probably fall head over for him, I don't want to go through this just yet
                              not much of a fan of the surfer boy myself. personally, living right on the beach, i've lived with them my entire life and i've seen way too many who fit the stereotype of stupid surfer to change my mind.

and lol i don't think you have too much to worry about. my sister is 16 and already has had three or four head over heels boyfriends, and they all stopped before things went too far or went anywhere actually lol
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

Boys are still a bit of a pain to her and she's still got a long term crush on a boy at school

Comment

Working...
                                X