No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone.. Don't know if anyone has seen this or not but over on the Torchwood Forum where I'm now hanging out as well, someone posted a link to a video of John dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" it's only 43 seconds long but it's still HILARIOUS!!! Here's the link!!! enjoy!

EDIT: In my opinion, the only thing that make this even better is if he was in character as Captain Jack... Now THAT would've been good!!! (With Ianto staring off to the side trying to figure out what's wrong now.... Oooo Fanfic idea!! )

Comment

I saw that over the weekend and that was hilarious! However I wish it was a little bit longer

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

From JB Yahoo group:

John's schedule for February has now been confirmed. Unfortunately he has work commitments for 5 and 6 February which make it impossible for him to attend the SFX Weekender. Guests at conventions are announced subject to work commitments, and on this occasion, the event has clashed with another project.

Although the event has never been advertised on John's website, we understand that the convention organisers did list John as a planned guest.

Comment

anyone if he'll be at hub4?
          sigpic

Comment

John's Christmas Message on YouTube. John says Happy Christmas, and announces his new album.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Happy 3rd wedding anniversary to John and Scott! Congratulations!

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations from me, too!

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                  Is it bad that I think Scott is faaaar better looking than John?

Seriously. Way to bag yourself a looker JB.
                  Originally posted by Callista
                  Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                  Originally posted by HPMom
                  She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

^lol not at all. tbh, I just think Scott is more attractive than John. :/

NOT THAT JOHN ISN'T ATTRACTIVE
                    *ducks to avoid thrown objects*
                    Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                    Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Oh, John is certainly an attractive man, I guess Scott is just more my "type."

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post

Oh, both of them are lookers, but Scott comes across as, I don't know, more sweet?

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I know! Why is it that the most perfect men are, in fact, gay!! Its not fair! lol

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                          Oh, both of them are lookers, but Scott comes across as, I don't know, more sweet?

I got that about Scott as well at first but there was something in johns new book which surprised me about scott!! He's a hypocondriac!! As in Rodney McKay Hypocondriac!! John seems to imply that scott is the type of hypocondriac who'll have something as simple as a headache, go on the internet and somehow diagnose himself with the worse case senario, when its simply just a headache! He just doesn't seem the type to be one!!

If you want me to type that particular story up if you haven't got the book, tell me and i will.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                            He also seems much better dressed. I love JB to bits, but I sometimes feel like he gets dressed in the dark. Plus, the man has to have the patience of a saint to handle JB for as long as he has.

Honestly, JB reminds me so much of my first boss (not necessarily looks-wise, but I'd swear they share the same personality), a man who remains to this day a father-figure in my life, that too much lusting after JB makes me a bit squicky. I'd pay good money to see the two of them in a room together though, the camp would be off the charts.

I know! Why is it that the most perfect men are, in fact, gay!! Its not fair! lol
                            No joke. When I go out with my ex-boss to the gay clubs in San Francisco all the boys we go with open doors for me and pull out my chair when I sit down and never let me pay for anything because, as they tell me, that's how a lady is meant to be treated.

Comment

I got that about Scott as well at first but there was something in johns new book which surprised me about scott!! He's a hypocondriac!! As in Rodney McKay Hypocondriac!! John seems to imply that scott is the type of hypocondriac who'll have something as simple as a headache, go on the internet and somehow diagnose himself with the worse case senario, when its simply just a headache! He just doesn't seem the type to be one!!

If you want me to type that particular story up if you haven't got the book, tell me and i will.
                              Yeah, that part of the book made me laugh so much. Esp the dialogue between John and Scott about some rare exotic disease and how on Earth Scott has all of the symptoms (and how he knows what the symptoms are in the first place).

Then again, Scott might be not the only one hypochondriac in the relationship. Do you remember the story about John's sister hearing very suspisious noise from the Scott's and John's bedroom (which in the morning turned out to be John panicking about having a heartattack)?

He also seems much better dressed. I love JB to bits, but I sometimes feel like he gets dressed in the dark. Plus, the man has to have the patience of a saint to handle JB for as long as he has.
                              Yeah, I agree that Scott is usually better dressed... As long as he doesn't wear one of John's suits.

Evidence:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I know right? That always seems to happen to me, I start crushing on a guy and then I find out that he's gay

No joke. When I go out with my ex-boss to the gay clubs in San Francisco all the boys we go with open doors for me and pull out my chair when I sit down and never let me pay for anything because, as they tell me, that's how a lady is meant to be treated.
                                can I come live with you? 'cause all I seem to get are frat boys (not that those are bad it's just they can be annoying after awhile)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X