X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    So does Ianto... apparently. [and that makes me happy]
    *Looks at the above picture analytically*

Judging from the positioning of the head and the slackness of the temple...Ianto is either...

Spoiler:
    Dead or seriously hurt

EDIT:

But on that note...I've read the story for the final two episodes so I have two words to say...

Spoiler:
    Don't worry

You will enjoy the finale for all its worth.

Last edited by Allestian; 22 June 2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
      *Looks at the above picture analytically*

Judging from the positioning of the head and the slackness of the temple...Ianto is either...

Spoiler:
      Dead or seriously hurt

I had the exact same thought when I capped the picture.
      Spoiler:
      Mainly because of the fact that Ianto is about the same height as Jack so it doesn't look natural for him to have his head almost on Jack's chest. But I wouldn't say dead but injured yeah.
      BUT I'm happily joining phibi in the river of denial
      Spoiler:
      she has chosen to ignore that there's Gwen "participating" in the hug

and I simply refuse to believe that Ianto and Gwen are going to die in the Hub being exterminated by the evil!Daleks
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Like I said before...

I've read the storyline and I know what's going to happen

(All because it was the same folks who released the Exit Wounds storyline twenty minutes before it aired)

Just relax...

And enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
          Like I said before...

I've read the storyline and I know what's going to happen

(All because it was the same folks who released the Exit Wounds storyline twenty minutes before it aired)
          Where? Where? Where? *jumps with excitement*
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Where? Where? Where? *jumps with excitement*
            *Goes and begs to her link giver*

I'll give you a peck on the cheek!!!

*Slaps him and comes back with the link*

Finale spoilers

Comment

that cap:

Spoiler:
              it doesn't look to me like iantos hurt, looks like both he and gwen are turned away from whatever jack's looking at, shielding their eyes perhaps
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                that cap:

Spoiler:
                it doesn't look to me like iantos hurt, looks like both he and gwen are turned away from whatever jack's looking at, shielding their eyes perhaps
                might be it *hopes*
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I had the exact same thought when I capped the picture.
                  Spoiler:
                  Mainly because of the fact that Ianto is about the same height as Jack so it doesn't look natural for him to have his head almost on Jack's chest. But I wouldn't say dead but injured yeah.
                  BUT I'm happily joining phibi in the river of denial
                  Spoiler:
                  she has chosen to ignore that there's Gwen "participating" in the hug

and I simply refuse to believe that Ianto and Gwen are going to die in the Hub being exterminated by the evil!Daleks
                  denial world is quite fun *lol*

Spoiler:
                  but I'm with ally and rosey, I don't think Ianto is hurt, he is just clinging to jack and wants to be protected from the danger. if you scared you make yourself smaller. so it fits with his head being a bit lower.

damn, I want to see that ep now... and I'm NOT reading the spoilers... nononono... *slaps hand*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                  Visit me at my LJ

Comment

^ same, no spoilers for me. so much is happening on sunday (time differences, DW is available on sundays down this way), why can't it be next week already!
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

hm... i've decided to wait and watch the entire story arc in one sitting... you think you guys have a problem with spoilers? i'm reading all this and my resolve is wavering
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

...what's resolve mean? And "no spoilers"? *is a spoiler queen* *looks up spoilers for the season finale*
                        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

i read spoilers... no doubt, but i am determined not to watch any new eps until the series has ended so i can watch the entire story in one setting... it's kinda hard with all these spoilers floating about, but i will prevail!!!!
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            i read spoilers... no doubt, but i am determined not to watch any new eps until the series has ended so i can watch the entire story in one setting... it's kinda hard with all these spoilers floating about, but i will prevail!!!!
                            ....you're a stronger woman than I.

After all the crap I have to do today, I'm sitting down with a Mountain Dew, a bag of cheddar fries, my brainy specs, and watching the newest Who.
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                              welcome to the thread

I'm terribly sorry, but I can't place you at the moment *embarrassed* did we talk at fedcon?

and on another note... I made a vid, it's sort of a tribute vid for tosh and owen and jack for some degree.. I'm not sure there is a label to it. Just go and watch if you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmOkDnLWhXw

download links are at my LJ (link is in my sig)
                              Thanks.
                              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                ...what's resolve mean? And "no spoilers"? *is a spoiler queen* *looks up spoilers for the season finale*
                                He he. It's the same with me. i can't resist spoilers.

And to keep this post on topic:
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X