John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    It's all Greek to me. (Never watched Angel )
    You missed something there

Spoiler:
    Gwen as Cordy. Eugh.....oh well Ianto can't be Fred and Cordy at the same time LOL
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

ah.. but if we're going by roles in the team dynamic
      Spoiler:
      Tosh would have to be Fred b/c she's the techie and Angel never really persued Fred... can't even find any Angel/Fred fics.... i should know, i've looked....

but not only does Wes know everything, he knows where to look to reaffirm his knowledge and there's this whole underground Angel and Wes were soo doing it cult... again, i should know... i'm a member

so when you really look at it, Tosh has to be Fred and Ianto has to Wesley
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
        You missed something there

Spoiler:
        Gwen as Cordy. Eugh.....oh well Ianto can't be Fred and Cordy at the same time LOL
        she sure did.
        Spoiler:
        'Smile Time' was my favorite episode; I loved puppet!Angel.

I only see Gwen as Cordy 'cause of the whole 'unrequited love' thing (only with Angel and Cordy I didn't want to throw things at the screen)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Has anyone seen an interview or anything which mentions JB and series three of TW? Thanks.
          Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            she sure did.
            Spoiler:
            'Smile Time' was my favorite episode; I loved puppet!Angel.

I only see Gwen as Cordy 'cause of the whole 'unrequited love' thing (only with Angel and Cordy I didn't want to throw things at the screen)
            ROFL exactly and that's a huge difference. I wonder if the TBTBs from Torchwood are aware that Gwen has evolved into one of the least favourite characters. I am sure they didn't intend that but it happened.

Spoiler:
            IMO there isn't really a Wesley. From a characters point of view it would be IMO Owen because Owen is now also more brooding and he is also not shy of betraying Jack like Wes wasn't afraid to go against the team but when it comes to knowledge he would be Ianto and I agree with Tosh being Fred. There isn't really a comic relief figure in Torchwood for whoch I am grateful.....mmmmh maybe the Pterodactyl as Groosalugg, Rhys as Gunn, , John as Spike (which is such a no brainer) and Jack has a bit of Doyle in him but it mainly Angel. I Can't really find a role for Martha mmmmh[/I]
            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
            And he's wonderful.

Comment

I might get to meet John next Sunday! He's doing a book signing in Edinburgh at Waterstones and I can go! I really hope I get to meet him

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                I might get to meet John next Sunday! He's doing a book signing in Edinburgh at Waterstones and I can go! I really hope I get to meet him
                waa!!! so totally not fair... *grumble*stupidparentshadto immigratetostupidamericainsteadofbritianlikeauntgita*grumble*
                sigpic

Comment

Jack in 'Reset' and 'Dead Man Walking'
                  Spoiler:
                  woah...some heavy character development for Jack as well as Owen in those episodes. I liked how he got him and Owen locked up so they could really hash things out, and when you think about it they are the same; each wants something that they can't have. Jack wants death and Owen wants life.

Also Jack dating Proust? seems like the thing he'd do. (Captain Jack: screwing his way through history. )

Comment

Jack in 'Reset' and 'Dead Man Walking'
                    Spoiler:
                    woah...some heavy character development for Jack as well as Owen in those episodes. I liked how he got him and Owen locked up so they could really hash things out, and when you think about it they are the same; each wants something that they can't have. Jack wants death and Owen wants life.

Also Jack dating Proust? seems like the thing he'd do. (Captain Jack: screwing his way through history. )
                    lol... tho i am with jack on this one...
                    Spoiler:
                    projectile regurjitaion(sp?) of beer... not so appetizing.... and i have a few kinks that could make even Jack blush!
                    sigpic

Comment

hah...I loved Owen's impression of Linda Blair and got a kick how Jack thought it was disguesting...(and this coming from the man who has seen come pretty crazy stuff during his long life)

Comment

hah...I loved Owen's impression of Linda Blair and got a kick how Jack thought it was disguesting...(and this coming from the man who has seen come pretty crazy stuff during his long life)
                        same! i thought that part was hysterical, i had to stop the tape i was laughing so hard
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

lol...my parents had just come home from church when that came on the screen and my mom just gave me this look that said 'where did we go wrong with you?'.

I just smiled.

Comment

lol...my parents had just come home from church when that came on the screen and my mom just gave me this look that said 'where did we go wrong with you?'.

I just smiled.
                            bwahahaha my mum was trying to watch it with me but she kept falling asleep, and i woke her up with my laughter.
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Something to stir things up ... Enjoy, ladies.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                                Something to stir things up ... Enjoy, ladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X