Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    Spoiler:
    maybe he bounded into the hub but no one is there, so he has to track them down, and finds them at night?
    That's what I thought, too.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      Behind the scenes of Torchwood series 2 CLIP, 1 min long, cast members goofing around - just funny stuff

YouTube link here.

EDIT: The link is fixed now.
      Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
      thanks switch! i thought somehting was wrong with my pc, well thought something was wronger with the pc

i still don't have sound so i had to watch it without, but lol @
      Spoiler:
      eve with the curlers in her hair, and JBs windy coat
      Actually a lot of what John says and does in the BtS vid is related to the Dead Ringers' parody of Torchwood. ["We are Torchwood and these are my shining teeth" ] If you haven't seen it yet, here's the link. It's completely spoiler-free. And it's fun.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

ah k cool, thanks for that zuz. when i can link my sisters lap top to the net i'll play it!
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Actually a lot of what John says and does in the BtS vid is related to the Dead Ringers' parody of Torchwood. ["We are Torchwood and these are my shining teeth" ] If you haven't seen it yet, here's the link. It's completely spoiler-free. And it's fun.
          prrrffff that's good *giggles*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Deadringers is always good for a laugh, when it was on the radio Jon Culshaw phoned Tom Baker as Dr 4, Tom Baker took it very well and played along

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Review of JOHN BARROWMAN's album – Another Side

I have to agree with everything in the review. It's really good and enjoyable enough, but I know he can do better. Anyway, I'd love to get his Cole Porter Album, but it's impossible here, "Another Side" is only JB's album available here in CZE.

My favourite songs: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Your Song, Feelin' Good, Being Alive
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

-melts- can it be the 26th already?

Spoiler:
                  Good choise in music for the fight

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    -melts- can it be the 26th already?

Spoiler:
                    Good choise in music for the fight
                    Spoiler:
                    Song 2 will never be the same again.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Song 2 will never be the same again.
                      Spoiler:
                      neither will Western's 'cause when Jack walked into the bar I couldn't help but think 'Them's fightin' words'

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Review of JOHN BARROWMAN's album – Another Side

I have to agree with everything in the review. It's really good and enjoyable enough, but I know he can do better. Anyway, I'd love to get his Cole Porter Album, but it's impossible here, "Another Side" is only JB's album available here in CZE.

My favourite songs: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Your Song, Feelin' Good, Being Alive
                        I totally agree with the review as well. I ordered my copy from the UK. I wasn't going to spend the $45 US that Amazon wanted. It's a likable CD, but definitely not his best. And your top four you listed are my favorites, too. Although, his version of My Song is so much like Ewan McGregor's from Moulin Rouge - it's kind of scary. My two-year old loves Every Little Thing. He'll listen over and over and over again.
                        Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

Have you seen the clip from TV guide site?

It's here: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/torchwood/290257

Right hand corner. First clip is new. Second has been aired on BBCi. Third is from a con last year.

Spoiler:
                          Excaliber, indeed! Too funny. Team name <grin>. Blonde, <grin> And is JM's line about pretty little thing about Tosh or Owen? I thought Owen at first, but now I'm not sure. I cannot wait for this ep!

Comment

Originally posted by magickalmama View Post
                            Have you seen the clip from TV guide site?

It's here: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/torchwood/290257

Right hand corner. First clip is new. Second has been aired on BBCi. Third is from a con last year.

Spoiler:
                            Excaliber, indeed! Too funny. Team name <grin>. Blonde, <grin> And is JM's line about pretty little thing about Tosh or Owen? I thought Owen at first, but now I'm not sure. I cannot wait for this ep!
                            Wow! Thanks for the link, magickalmama! GREEN!
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by magickalmama View Post
                              I totally agree with the review as well. I ordered my copy from the UK. I wasn't going to spend the $45 US that Amazon wanted. It's a likable CD, but definitely not his best. And your top four you listed are my favorites, too. Although, his version of My Song is so much like Ewan McGregor's from Moulin Rouge - it's kind of scary. My two-year old loves Every Little Thing. He'll listen over and over and over again.
                              My favorites actually "Time after time" and "You're so vain" and "Please Remember Me"

guess, I don't exactly agree with the critic *lol*

And you should check this out... He is actually crying in this interview (and took me right with him...)

Part 1
                              Part 2
                              Part 3

I liked this a lot, it's something different from other interviews.

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                                My favorites actually "Time after time" and "You're so vain" and "Please Remember Me"

guess, I don't exactly agree with the critic *lol*

And you should check this out... He is actually crying in this interview (and took me right with him...)

Part 1
                                Part 2
                                Part 3

I liked this a lot, it's something different from other interviews.
                                Thanks for the links - I haven't seen that one yet. When I have a bit, I'll go and watch it all. Looks good! I watched the first few minutes, and OMG the man is so cute in glasses! *Fangirl Squee*. How old am I again? Sigh...

I saw a YT vid awhile back with him on some children's program helping to make a Tardis for your DW action figures... gotta find that link. Come to think of it, I should make one for my kids. Of course, then I'd need some action figures to go with it. Hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                                X