Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I'm sad.
    I was on the French forum of Walking Dead and someone forgot to put the name of the victim under "spoilers"......and I'm sad. Why?
    Do you mean why did they do that to that character? If so, in The Walking Dead, anyone is fair game. No character is truly safe.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Do you mean why did they do that to that character? If so, in The Walking Dead, anyone is fair game. No character is truly safe.
      I know.
      It's why I'm always scared when I read the comic or watch the tv show. But it's also the reason I like Walking Dead.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I know.
        It's why I'm always scared when I read the comic or watch the tv show. But it's also the reason I like Walking Dead.
        You just have to enjoy the characters without getting too attached. It is the best way to go.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Got the second compendium in the mail yesterday and ended up reading half of it until I made myself give it up to go to sleep.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            Got the second compendium in the mail yesterday and ended up reading half of it until I made myself give it up to go to sleep.
            When you finish this compendium, you will almost be caught up. Enjoy it, my friend.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

When you finish this compendium, you will almost be caught up. Enjoy it, my friend.
              Yeah this goes all the way up to issue #96. So I'm almost there. Then I'll start buying the volumes starting with number 17 (that hopefully will come out sometime in Nov/Dec) which is supposed to have issues #97-102.

I stayed up till 2am last night reading almost the rest of it. Probably have about 50 pages left.

Gonna suck having to wait now.... This is a great series. Have thoroughly enjoyed it.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                Yeah this goes all the way up to issue #96. So I'm almost there. Then I'll start buying the volumes starting with number 17 (that hopefully will come out sometime in Nov/Dec) which is supposed to have issues #97-102.

I stayed up till 2am last night reading almost the rest of it. Probably have about 50 pages left.

Gonna suck having to wait now.... This is a great series. Have thoroughly enjoyed it.
                You think it sucks for you? I have been caught up, waiting each month for the next new issue, for quite a long time.

This has been an amazing series though. Kirkman really created something special with this comic.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have to wait february for the next comic......but there is the tv show to help.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

^^Well that does suck.

You think it sucks for you? I have been caught up, waiting each month for the next new issue, for quite a long time.

This has been an amazing series though. Kirkman really created something special with this comic.
                    Well lucky me for unintentionally timing my reading of the first compendium really close to the release date for the 2nd one. I'd been sitting on that book for almost a yr until finally decided to read it last month.

Yeah it's a great read and I really enjoy the art as well.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

I don't know how you could control yourself for almost a year without reading that. You have more self-control than me, my friend.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well I read like the first little bit that covered season one when I first got it last Nov, but then S2 was airing on tv at the time so decided not to read on for what it might spoil and then just didn't pick it back up again. Plus had some major RL stuff happen last Dec/Jan.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

The current storyline right now in the comic is great. IMO, it is some of the best since the days of the Governor.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

From the latest episode of the TV show.

Spoiler:
                            I was fully expecting that door at the end to lead to where he keeps his little zombie girl! Though they did show a picture of his family so they might still introduce her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah that's what I was expecting too but the
                              Spoiler:
                              heads were creepy. Especially considering they aren't "dead". I'm thinking they will not have the zombie kid though. Though they might since they had the discussion about if walkers might remember anything. Never know.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                                From the latest episode of the TV show.

Spoiler:
                                I was fully expecting that door at the end to lead to where he keeps his little zombie girl! Though they did show a picture of his family so they might still introduce her.
                                I was fully expecting that as well. We shall see.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X