Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOT.....getting closer!! Just had to stop by here and say that I can't wait....oh and my daughter is having her 16th birthday and did she want a sweet 16 party??? NO she is having a zombie party. We've been planning it and it's been alot of fun. I am going to show the classic Night of the Living Dead at the party! I just pre screened that and it's a good old movie. If you haven't ever watched it.....give it a go...you can find it for free download all over the net cuz it's public domain now. It's the 1968 cult classic that started all this zombie stuff in the first place!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      WOOT.....getting closer!! Just had to stop by here and say that I can't wait....oh and my daughter is having her 16th birthday and did she want a sweet 16 party??? NO she is having a zombie party. We've been planning it and it's been alot of fun. I am going to show the classic Night of the Living Dead at the party! I just pre screened that and it's a good old movie. If you haven't ever watched it.....give it a go...you can find it for free download all over the net cuz it's public domain now. It's the 1968 cult classic that started all this zombie stuff in the first place!
      Sounds like fun, happy birthday to your daughter! Good choice of movie....I found it to be disturbing and not because of the zombies!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Believe me, I feel your pain. We are at least close now. Our suffering is almost over.
        Or just beginning depending on who dies this season!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Do we have any predictions as to who is gonna kick the bucket in season 4? for me i'm going to say

The Governor (or Michone) (or both)
          Carol
          Beth
          Shampert/Ceaser (The Governor's henchman)

and alot of the new characters (ie Woodbury *cough* survivors) lol

But then again i wouldnt didnt think who died in s3 was gonna die so what do i know?

Just as long as they stay away from Daryl and Glenn lol
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            Do we have any predictions as to who is gonna kick the bucket in season 4?
            I won't dare to predict. One thing's for sure. Death will come a-knockin'. (As well it should, in a world over-run with zombies. Kudos to TWD for being unafraid in that regard.)

Comment

Do we have any predictions as to who is gonna kick the bucket in season 4?
              The Governor
              Hershel
              Maggie or Glen (they can't let a happy couple last for too long)
              various ex Woodbury folks of course

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                The Governor
                Hershel
                Maggie or Glen (they can't let a happy couple last for too long)
                various ex Woodbury folks of course
                I hope Maggie Goes and Glenn stays, didnt really like Maggie much anyway
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Well the trailer seems to make it fairly clear who one of the deaths will be.
                  Spoiler:
                  Tyreese's sister. That is his sister right? Can't remember because in the comics she's his daughter. Anyway, to me it seems fairly evident she dies.

If I had to venture any other guesses, I'd say Hershel, even though I'd rather not see him die.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

New footage [SPOILER ALERT!]

http://tvline.com/2013/09/12/the-wal...reat-spoilers/

Please do not click on the above link if you don't want to read any spoilers!

Looks awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

Do we have any predictions as to who is gonna kick the bucket in season 4? for me i'm going to say

The Governor (or Michone) (or both)
                      Carol
                      Beth
                      Shampert/Ceaser (The Governor's henchman)

and alot of the new characters (ie Woodbury *cough* survivors) lol

But then again i wouldnt didnt think who died in s3 was gonna die so what do i know?

Just as long as they stay away from Daryl and Glenn lol
                      Herschel
                      Beth (because her character will likely be used to develop other characters.
                      the gov for sure
                      maybe Daryl but the fangirls would go nuts, lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna say Herschel survives season 4, but i think he might die in s5 (if we get a fifth season)
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/the-walking-dea...rmed-23791.htm
                          Spin off for TWD in 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            Not sure how I feel about this, one part of me wants to be excited and the other part is worried it might take away from current show. We'll have to wait and see!

Comment

I wonder if it will be based on the video game characters?
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

It might be interesting to maybe learn more about the virus and its origin(s) in another series... instead of having to incorporate into TWD original series.
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X