Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for tonight's episode.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, the season is getting better as it goes along.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

agreed only 2 more hours for me
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Daryl continues to impress. Out of everyone who tried to comfort her, the most unexpected said the most meaningful things. Favourite character by far.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
            Daryl continues to impress. Out of everyone who tried to comfort her, the most unexpected said the most meaningful things. Favourite character by far.
            I totally agree. Great character, no doubt about it. I just hope he sticks around for awhile.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I totally agree. Great character, no doubt about it. I just hope he sticks around for awhile.
              Daryl is not an original Kirkman character so we can't predict what is going to happen to him, based sonelly on the books. In my world he does not die, Shane will, soon.
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                He's easily my favorite as well.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                  Daryl is not an original Kirkman character so we can't predict what is going to happen to him, based sonelly on the books. In my world he does not die, Shane will, soon.
                  Honestly, it is both exciting and scary that pretty much any of these characters are fair game in this show. They already said there will be differences from the books. Pretty much anyone could die at any time.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Honestly, it is both exciting and scary that pretty much any of these characters are fair game in this show. They already said there will be differences from the books. Pretty much anyone could die at any time.
                    Even so, this is not the book. Kirkman got away with killing beloved characters like
                    Spoiler:
                    Dale and Lori for example
                    in the book. It may not work in the series since the audience would have to get quicly acostumed to new characters. Surely not a problem if they introduce
                    Spoiler:
                    Michonne and Abraham.
                    sigpic
                    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I think we may still lose a few main characters. I think they will be bold enough to take those chances on this show.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't freaking wait for tonight's episode. Should be good stuff.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

“The Walking Dead” Season Two Catch Up Marathon Featured In AMC Thanksgiving Weekend Lineup
                        “THE Walking Dead” SEASON TWO CATCH UP MARATHON

Catch up on season two of the Emmy® Award-winning series with a six episode marathon, beginning Sunday, November 27 at 2:30pm ET/PT, featuring every episode to date from the series’ critically acclaimed new season.
                        The mid-season finale airs that night.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

I wonder how long of a mid-season break we will be looking at?
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nice promo posters from FXUK.com

sigpic

Comment

I wonder how long of a mid-season break we will be looking at?
                              The second half will be back Feb 12.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                                The second half will be back Feb 12.
                                While it could be worse, that does still suck. At least we still have two more to enjoy first.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X