This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Hey V was good too It's all a matter of opinion. I mean I thought LOST was rubbish but to my surprise it lasted 4 seasons? I'm surprised it even lasted more than 1
    Actually SIX awesome seasons for LOST.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
      Actually SIX awesome seasons for LOST.
      Well there ya go then I'm flabbergasted it lasted more than one season. I gave it a whole season before I gave up on it. That's time I'll never get back
      sigpic

Comment

It seems like forever since seeing TWD, hate the looong time before it starts up again, but looking forward to it. Hope to see a little more walking dead zombie action though. I know it's character driven and I like that, I just remember thinking that in the later eps the zombie action was less.

Comment

A smart Zombie show ... who'dda thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by themaingmaster View Post
            yeah, all that brain eating finally paid off

Comment

Originally posted by themaingmaster View Post
              That is why I really hope this show continues to do well. If it lasts long enough, considering I am reading the comic, we are really in for some amazing story-lines.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

See the First Photo From Walking Dead Season Two!
                sigpic

Comment

Looks pretty sweet to me.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Video on the first week of shooting Season 2 -

CBS Atlanta News The Walking Dead Season 2 Filming
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAQnQKoJiA
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links, Mala!

We enjoy that show so much, I bought the dvd set for my husband (he is a zombie fanatic). We are all getting very impatient for the next season.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                        Thanks for the links, Mala!

We enjoy that show so much, I bought the dvd set for my husband (he is a zombie fanatic). We are all getting very impatient for the next season.
                        As am I. We have to hang in there though. Sadly, we still have quite a while to wait.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I finally got around to watching all 6 episodes. I loved it; I don't know why I didn't watch this sooner, lol, but I guess now I won't have to wait as long until the next season. I'm really looking forward to it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link to the pic, good in a yucky and scary way. I don't read the comics so can't wait to see where it's going next.

Comment

Originally posted by comegatewithme View Post
                              Thanks for the link to the pic, good in a yucky and scary way. I don't read the comics so can't wait to see where it's going next.
                              You should really check out the comics. They truly are amazing.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I bet they are, when WD first started I went to see what people were saying on imdb, and from comments there I gathered the comics have been around for awhile. And I think there are certain plot points different from comics to tv (I didn't want to spoil so didn't read those posts). But basically while it would be very interesting to look at the comics, I don't have a huge desire and extra cash as well to buy WD comics. I like the not knowing and just watching as a fan of scary stuff. But I would recommend the comics too because when I was reading thru on imdb, people gave it high marks. I wonder how many of us here are comics or not-comics WDers.

Comment

Working...
                                X