X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fabulous episode.

Spoiler:
    I think Lori and Shane were fooling around before the apocalypse, not sure about Shane being the kids father...but then you never know.

Loved how Merle escaped. The urge for survival really put him to the test. Don't know if I could have done that.

Nice that we are getting more character development. Not only do they have to deal with zombies but also spousal abuse. I wanted to shoot him in the head.
    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
    GateCon Attendee 2008
    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

This was another great episode. It is a shame we are already half-way through Season 1.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

they sure ended up with a lot of flawed characters to say the least

Spoiler:
        also to what extent is amputating your own hand then walking away realistic under such conditions???
        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...onralston.html

Comment

Wow...
            Spoiler:
            The end of the episode seemed to want to have that "I can't believe he did that" factor but I was wondering if they had gone too far in it being believable or not. But now I am corrected. hehe

Comment

That was kind of tough just reading that. Wow.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                they sure ended up with a lot of flawed characters to say the least

Spoiler:
                also to what extent is amputating your own hand then walking away realistic under such conditions???
                Flawed characters is something nice to see. It is actually like real life.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Flawed characters is something nice to see. It is actually like real life.
                  cool, if this is like real life then the blondes will be easy
                  I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I saw him on Letterman...I don't think I could have done it.
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

http://www.examiner.com/film-geek-in...you-wanna-know

Poo.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That sucks having to most likely wait until next Oct, but thanks for the info.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          That sucks having to most likely wait until next Oct, but thanks for the info.
                          Yeah, that does really suck. At least we know it will be coming back though.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah I'm really behind on this great show, I just saw the second episode through my cable provider's on demand system. It was awesome! Although I still don't really know any of the characters names besides Rick so far. Its cool to see Laurie Holden as a main character! I loved her in The Mist and Silent Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              Yeah I'm really behind on this great show, I just saw the second episode through my cable provider's on demand system. It was awesome! Although I still don't really know any of the characters names besides Rick so far. Its cool to see Laurie Holden as a main character! I loved her in The Mist and Silent Hill.
                              You aren't that behind. You only have to watch episode #3 and you will be all caught up. Until Sunday night, that is.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think its a safe bet this has been said before, but doesn't the asian guy look a lot like the kid from that Indiana Jones movie?

I like this show, it's pretty gory at times. I was kinda cheering on that dude when he started waling on that wife beater.

Comment

Working...
                                X