No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn Netflix, now I can't stop.....onto ep 5.

Comment

Good. The show is running good imo, though i hate it that they only did a 13 ep season, much like with Falling skies.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Good. The show is running good imo, though i hate it that they only did a 13 ep season, much like with Falling skies.
        The short season works out good for me, I should get caught up before too many new ones air. I just started watching Arrow earlier this summer and it took me forever to get through those....

Comment

Well, I'm all caught up and glad I gave it a second chance. I was hoping Kane had come around, but it seems he's gone all by the book again.
          Spoiler:
          I don't like the way he's treating the kids as if they are second class citizens again after all they accomplished. I'm assuming they are setting his character up to see how well the kids really did on their own, and that he just may need them.
          I so wanted to like him.

Comment

It does seem like Kane is going back to being a bad guy. BUT i can cut him some slack for now.

Comment

Kane just does what Kane does best, be a security guard. After all, there are more people to think about now than just the kids. The kids have looked for themselves for so long they expect a certain amount of freedom which Kane can't give them.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Decided to start watching the show. Absolutely loving it So when will it get cancelled?
                sigpic

Comment

End of S2
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope to heck not..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      End of S2
                      Yep sounds about right.

I hope to heck not..
                      It's a good show so it's inevitable it'll get cancelled.
                      sigpic

Comment

And it will be Linda's fault
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Y
                          It's a good show so it's inevitable it'll get cancelled.
                          Knowing the rest of the tripe on the CW (minus arrow and flash) i bet if it did, they would just put yet another vampire wanna be show on.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            And it will be Linda's fault
                            *nods*

Knowing the rest of the tripe on the CW (minus arrow and flash) i bet if it did, they would just put yet another vampire wanna be show on.
                            Or we could end up with more ridiculous soaps and horrendous reality shows.
                            sigpic

Comment

Which couldn't be worse than more soapy vampire shows!

Comment

Things are starting to look up for The 100. This week was a season high, and it doubled Reign's demo this week. So fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X