The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

some of it will be dealing with Winchester fallout.... but there'll just be times where we'll stall and can't figure out what kind of hunt we wanna be on.... that's where you come in.... but mostly we'll be dealing with demons and omens and in grace's case, angels trying to hunt her, maybe.... depending on what she decides for her character bio....
    Sure, I can do that.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      I think if I had someone to help work a scene out, it would be easier but we'll see. I mean, I know everyone will be busy writing their own thing and such.
      I had help with my fight scene, mostly it was the other girl telling me what injuries she wanted her character to incur on my behalf. I was only too happy to oblige.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      I'm working on my bio too. Like M, I can't decide where to stop on the background...its like I'm going into the story already. I guess I'm using it as a kind of outline.
      Mine is coming along slowly, my problem isn't where to stop it's working out the details. There are things I haven't even thought of yet so I'm kinda winging it.

I think we were going to start after Dean comes back...but I'm assuming if you wanted to write part of yours in the time before he comes back, that's perfectly fine too.
      I kind think I want to write something taking place exactly when Dean comes back, like being there at his grave (without Sam) at the moment he digs himself out. I've had this idea in my head for a few weeks now and would love to write it.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Mine is coming along slowly, my problem isn't where to stop it's working out the details. There are things I haven't even thought of yet so I'm kinda winging it.
        Mine is done. I wanted M to read it through to make sure it didn't sound dumb, but she disappeared on me.

I kind think I want to write something taking place exactly when Dean comes back, like being there at his grave (without Sam) at the moment he digs himself out. I've had this idea in my head for a few weeks now and would love to write it.
        Cool! Go for it!

Comment

Mine is done. I wanted M to read it through to make sure it didn't sound dumb, but she disappeared on me.
          Sorry!!!! *runs to email*

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Sorry!!!! *runs to email*
            Hehe. No worries.

Comment

I'm actually quite sad I didn't think of that idea

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Character bio:
                Spoiler:
                Name: Kadiel

Species: Angel

Special Abilities: Will be revealed

Physical Appearance: Pure light. Vessel is in her early 20s, shoulder length auburn hair, green-blue eyes, pale skin, tall and well proportionate.

Personality: Professional and stoic until her faith is shaken. Now she questions her purpose and tries to figure out who she is. Loyal to her siblings, protective over humans.

Character Background: Kadiel was attacked by an unknown force (will turn out to be Uriel’s henchmen sent to get her out of the way, but the attack is blamed on Lilith). Her vessel was destroyed, but she manages to get away, severely injured. She needs a new vessel and out of desperation, appears to the vessel without the entire courting process.

Lily, the chosen vessel, is a single nobody, trying to make a name for herself as a songwriter in Los Anglos. She ran away from her family after she was the driver in a terrible car accident that had killed her little sister. Lily has the ability to see and hear the angel without consequence, and warily decides to let Kadiel in, figuring she has nothing to lose.

Kadiel, weak and dying, cannot take control, so Lily is left with a broken angel in her mind and no idea what to do. Kadiel recedes in order to heal, as well as try to hide from the beings that want her dead, but she leaves one name in Lily’s mind: Castiel. Lily has a hard time coping with the pain of having a broken angel. She doesn’t know what that means, but feels vulnerable in her rundown apartment, like she’s being watched. Lily struggles with what to do next, so she runs to the bank and takes out all the money in her account, all $723 of it. She jumps in her car and starts driving east.

She stops at a gas station in Arizona to pop some more pain pills and fill up the tank, when she’s surrounded by people with black eyes. She stammers and tries to get away, but one grabs her. Suddenly Castiel shows up, taking out all the demons, leaving Lily speechless and scared. Cas realizes that Kadiel is not in control, and must be kept safe. He asks Dean if he knows a place. Cas brings Lily/Kadiel to Bobby’s house.

What do you think?
                It seems kinda like an outline, and I'm not sure which parts I'm going to write, and which I'm going to flashback to.
                Last edited by Grace; 06 June 2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Character bio:
                  Spoiler:
                  Physical Appearance: Pure light. Vessel is in her early 20s, shoulder length auburn hair, green-blue eyes, pale skin, tall and well proportionate.
                  Personality: Professional and stoic until her faith is shaken. Now she questions her purpose and tries to figure out who she is. Loyal to her siblings, protective over humans.
                  Character Background: Kadiel was attacked by an unknown force (will turn out to be Uriel’s henchmen sent to get her out of the way, but the attack is blamed on Lilith). Her vessel was destroyed, but she manages to get away, severely injured. She needs a new vessel and out of desperation, appears to the vessel without the entire courting process.
                  Lily, the chosen vessel, is a single nobody, trying to make a name for herself as a songwriter in Los Anglos. She ran away from her family after she was the driver in a terrible car accident that had killed her little sister. Lily has the ability to see and hear the angel without consequence, and warily decides to let Kadiel in, figuring she has nothing to lose.
                  Kadiel, weak and dying, cannot take control, so Lily is left with a broken angel in her mind and no idea what to do. Kadiel recedes in order to heal, as well as try to hide from the beings that want her dead, but she leaves one name in Lily’s mind: Castiel. Lily has a hard time coping with the pain of having a broken angel. She doesn’t know what that means, but feels vulnerable in her rundown apartment, like she’s being watched. Lily struggles with what to do next, so she runs to the bank and takes out all the money in her account, all $723 of it. She jumps in her car and starts driving east.
                  She stops at a gas station in Arizona to pop some more pain pills and fill up the tank, when she’s surrounded by people with black eyes. She stammers and tries to get away, but one grabs her. Suddenly Castiel shows up, taking out all the demons, leaving Lily speechless and scared. Cas realizes that Kadiel is not in control, and must be kept safe. He asks Dean if he knows a place. Cas brings Lily/Kadiel to Bobby’s house.

What do you think?
                  It seems kinda like an outline, and I'm not sure which parts I'm going to write, and which I'm going to flashback to.
                  Could you do me a nitpicky favor?? Could you separate your paragraphs so that it's easier to read??

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Could you do me a nitpicky favor?? Could you separate your paragraphs so that it's easier to read??
                    No problem. Didn't really think about it.

Comment

No problem. Didn't really think about it.
                      Thanks

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

*gasps* The Nerve!

Oh, and I like your Angel character!

Cool! Go for it!
                        I think I will!
                        I'm actually quite sad I didn't think of that idea
                        Sorry. I'm kinda psyched about the idea myself.

God, I feel like I'm never gonna get my bio done! I keep on getting distracted. Guess I shouldn't be watching TV while writing it huh?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

God, I feel like I'm never gonna get my bio done! I keep on getting distracted. Guess I shouldn't be watching TV while writing it huh?
                          I've been uploading pics to my PB for the last couple of hours (I also have to go through the folders and weed through the pics I don't want ) so other than my bio, I haven't been doing anything in the form of writing.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh, and I like your Angel character!
                            Thanks! I was kinda nervous about her, hopefully it works out.

You can do it!! *cheerleader high kick*

Comment

Character bio:
                              Spoiler:

What do you think?
                              sounds awesome Grace! i look forward to seeing what you decide

i think i'm gonna keep my demon character a mystery... give us a bit suspense
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've been uploading pics to my PB for the last couple of hours (I also have to go through the folders and weed through the pics I don't want ) so other than my bio, I haven't been doing anything in the form of writing.
                                Wow! That sounds like a lot of work!

Thanks! I was kinda nervous about her, hopefully it works out.
                                I know it will!

You can do it!! *cheerleader high kick*
                                I think I can! I think I can!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                sounds awesome Grace! i look forward to seeing what you decide

i think i'm gonna keep my demon character a mystery... give us a bit suspense
                                Oooh, I love suspense!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X