Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    The religious Help desk, Ask Lilith
    Uh.. okay... Oh! This Lilith Okay.. I'm watching SPN so I thought the TV Lilith for a second lol

Hey, Lilith!!! What's RHD?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Uh.. okay... Oh! This Lilith Okay.. I'm watching SPN so I thought the TV Lilith for a second lol

Hey, Lilith!!! What's RHD?
      Err...........
      ROFLMFAO!!!!!
      That, my dear put a big smile on my face
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

The religious Help desk, Ask Lilith
        eh? why ask me? i've never set foot there... hell, i didn't even know we had one til nao.....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Err...........
          ROFLMFAO!!!!!
          That, my dear put a big smile on my face
          actually tend to do this alot just the other day we were talking about Dean interacting with kids and how he never seems to interact with girls much.... RiG made a comment that Lilith didn't count, and my first thought was "dafuq! why don't i count!!" before i remembered that Lilith liked to posses children
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            eh? why ask me? i've never set foot there... hell, i didn't even know we had one til nao.....
            Really??
            I thought I saw your Indigo in there before, my bad.

Its a religious discussion on all kinds of stuff in the OT area, best avoided if you value your sanity, but as I have never had any to loose, I thought why not
            sigpic

Comment

actually tend to do this alot just the other day we were talking about Dean interacting with kids and how he never seems to interact with girls much.... RiG made a comment that Lilith didn't count, and my first thought was "dafuq! why don't i count!!" before i remembered that Lilith liked to posses children
              At least I'm not the only one who has brain farts

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Really??
                I thought I saw your Indigo in there before, my bad.

Its a religious discussion on all kinds of stuff in the OT area, best avoided if you value your sanity, but as I have never had any to loose, I thought why not
                must be someone else using indigo font i'm agnostic and avoid religious debate of any kind like the plague.... it's the only thing i actively avoid more than politics... and you've what happens when i get into politics.....
                sigpic

Comment

heathans! the lot of you! Chris Evans is Captain America.... and second to Jensen is all respects 'cept his smile.... Chris's smile is like Jensen's on steroids
                  Oh my word, I love Chris Evans....gorgeous! Watched Capt. America last night....so good. *dreamy sigh*

I like the new title! Very intriguing.
                  I'm going to start working on my story tonight...we'll see. My muse has been really finicky as of late.

Comment

must be someone else using indigo font i'm agnostic and avoid religious debate of any kind like the plague.... it's the only thing i actively avoid more than politics... and you've what happens when i get into politics.....
                    I don't like arguing about politics, drives me up the wall.
                    I'm a Christian, but I don't spend much time in the RHD thread. I don't have time to keep up with their debates.

Comment

I have a feeling I would be a good "Devil's Advocate" and EXTREMELY mean if I were to visit RHD because I hate religion and I tend to loathe those that follow theirs without question. It really has nothing to do with the people though, it's just my past shaping my view.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        I don't like arguing about politics, drives me up the wall.
                        I'm a Christian, but I don't spend much time in the RHD thread. I don't have time to keep up with their debates.
                        i go into Hulk-proportions Rage when i get drawn into politics... i shudder to imagine what my Rage would be like in a religious debate.... esp since my view on religion is basically "frak it, we're all gonna die eventually anyways"
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to start working on my story tonight...we'll see. My muse has been really finicky as of late.
                          I'm working on finishing chapter 2 that I sent you earlier. I had to make a run to grab some greasy-burger-food. SPN is corrupting me

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

i go into Hulk-proportions Rage when i get drawn into politics... i shudder to imagine what my Rage would be like in a religious debate.... esp since my view on religion is basically "frak it, we're all gonna die eventually anyways"
                            And I have a bit more cynical view of religion/God.. It's not pretty if you get me into a debate

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh my word, I love Chris Evans....gorgeous! Watched Capt. America last night....so good. *dreamy sigh*

finally! someone civilized!

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              I have a feeling I would be a good "Devil's Advocate" and EXTREMELY mean if I were to visit RHD because I hate religion and I tend to loathe those that follow theirs without question. It really has nothing to do with the people though, it's just my past shaping my view.
                              Amen to that.... me and my dad get onto my relatives about this very topic all the freakin time.... i mean he's a devout hindu, but he doesn't do anything without understanding why first
                              sigpic

Comment

Heh, musta been my own brain fart then
                                (Yes, m&mnm317, you certainly ain't the only one who gets them )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X