Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SPITBALLING]

Maybe it's a stone alter?
    Niches cut into it to hold candles...a bowl perhaps?
    Grey?
    Black?
    Covered in some sort of vines?

[/SPITBALLING]
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Or because he only saw what he wanted - a hot girl ripe for him to rape..
      rape is such a specific and violent word.... i prefer defile and she'll love every minute of it until she dies.... they always do
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        i'm leaving her appearnce up to your descression.... if you want to have a black eye, she can have a black eye.... why i didn't mention it before can easily be explained by Van not seeing it before b/c of his angle
        Got it.

I imagine her to be somewhat beaten and bruised; her clothing dirty and ripped and some cuts on her body sluggishly seeping blood through the clothes.. But that's just how I see her..
        Pretty much how I see her too.

Or because he only saw what he wanted - a hot girl ripe for him to rape..
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          [SPITBALLING]

Grey?
          Black?

[/SPITBALLING]
          I like the stone alter but I see the candles just sitting on top of it, opposite Grace's head, arms/hands, hips, and legs/feet. I see it a grey-stone though but I do see vines or cracks in it from disuse..

rape is such a specific and violent word.... i prefer defile and she'll love every minute of it until she dies.... they always do
          It is a violent word which seems appropriate given it's a demon thinking it.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I like the stone alter but I see the candles just sitting on top of it, opposite Grace's head, arms/hands, hips, and legs/feet. I see it a grey-stone though but I do see vines or cracks in it from disuse..
            That works.

Still...
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

[SPITBALLING]

Grey?
              Black?

[/SPITBALLING]
              concrete with blood red candles dripping wax from their niches, looking very much like blood spilling down the sides in a sick parody of what's to come.... rusted chains and manacles affixed and the head and feet, binding Gracie to it, or just D-rings screwed in at head and feet with rope threaded through them....
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, should I start from where I left off? Grace's POV of being kidnapped. Or do I start from where ever she's been taken if not straight to the warehouse?
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Still...
                  Hey, I'm not saying I like it; I'm trying to think like a demon..

I'm picturing Grace tied like the vitruvian man with the candles completing the circle..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

concrete with blood red candles dripping wax from their niches, looking very much like blood spilling down the sides in a sick parody of what's to come.... rusted chains and manacles affixed and the head and feet, binding Gracie to it, or just D-rings screwed in at head and feet with rope threaded through them....
                    Whose writing this part again? And by that I mean, who wrote the part with Van showing up at the warehouse. I'm. God, I'm drawing a blank! Is that who decides what the alter looks like or...are you just putting in your $.02 worth? Sorry, I'm suddenly confused...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, should I start from where I left off? Grace's POV of being kidnapped. Or do I start from where ever she's been taken if not straight to the warehouse?
                      I say start from where she's been kidnapped...

Lilith - For some reason I see white candles, not red but I suppose red would help accentuate the evilness, wouldn't it? I also see manacles and chains, not rope - rope is too nice IMO

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Whose writing this part again? And by that I mean, who wrote the part with Van showing up at the warehouse. I'm. God, I'm drawing a blank! Is that who decides what the alter looks like or...are you just putting in your $.02 worth? Sorry, I'm suddenly confused...
                        I think we're all putting our $.02 worth in right now then we'll come to a consensus eventually

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey, I'm not saying I like it; I'm trying to think like a demon..
                          I know.

I'm picturing Grace tied like the vitruvian man with the candles completing the circle..
                          Vitruvian?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

demon i may be, but i've got some class.... i don't want to rape Gracie, tho at first that's exactly what it is, but as time moves on, i see it evolving into an obsession.... he'll want to possess her, and not as a Meatsuit.... it'll also be a way to get revenge on Dean for taking his spot as Alistair's favourite....
                            sigpic

Comment

I think we're all putting our $.02 worth in right now then we'll come to a consensus eventually
                              Ah. Just so I'm clear.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

demon i may be, but i've got some class.... i don't want to rape Gracie, tho at first that's exactly what it is, but as time moves on, i see it evolving into an obsession.... he'll want to possess her, and not as a Meatsuit.... it'll also be a way to get revenge on Dean for taking his spot as Alistair's favourite....
                                WHOA! Deep!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X