The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    technically, the circle of power encompasses the entire warehouse.... or atleast that's what i've inferred so far
    Oh, okay.

i want everyone to write the ritual from their own POV... this way, everyone gets to contribute creating the ritual.... so when your part comes, you just have to keep in mind what everyone else has already written about the ritual itself so that we don't accidentally contradict each other... but if that sounds too complicated, we can do it another way....
    That sounds great.. Is someone going to post the basic outline and some of the details of the ritual on here so we know what's going on and not just from everyone's written parts?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

technically, the circle of power encompasses the entire warehouse.... or atleast that's what i've inferred so far
      Got it.

i want everyone to write the ritual from their own POV... this way, everyone gets to contribute creating the ritual.... so when your part comes, you just have to keep in mind what everyone else has already written about the ritual itself so that we don't accidentally contradict each other... but if that sounds too complicated, we can do it another way....
      Might me complicated for me but we'll see how it goes.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Ok gang, I have to run. M can text me if you need my immediate opinion.

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Might me complicated for me but we'll see how it goes.
          I think it would be best from you since you would have the inside view of it all... Ooh! You should begin your upcoming part with what happened when you first got taken. That would be interesting and a touch bit of filler...

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Ok gang, I have to run. M can text me if you need my immediate opinion.

*hugs*
            That's true, I can. Although I sent Grace a text earlier and still haven't heard back..

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

My fight scene for my SGA RPG...
              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...e-plott/page58

Think I did pretty good for writing it all on my own.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

i'll keep track of it, and post running commentray here so that no one gets confused, hopefully....

and GF's right, nexus times are the best for power transfers... so sun up, sun set, midnight, and noon are the best ideal times for any ritual.... currently it's about midday for Van, so noon's out of the question
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Some music that may help with writing a ritual

sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

i'll keep track of it, and post running commentray here so that no one gets confused, hopefully....

and GF's right, nexus times are the best for power transfers... so sun up, sun set, midnight, and noon are the best ideal times for any ritual.... currently it's about midday for Van, so noon's out of the question
                    So we're going with sundown for the ritual time or should we do midnight?

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      I think it would be best from you since you would have the inside view of it all... Ooh! You should begin your upcoming part with what happened when you first got taken. That would be interesting and a touch bit of filler...
                      i agree!
                      sigpic

Comment

Um...okay. I like M's idea posting a "basic outline" for the ritual along "with other details" so we really do know what's going on. It would be easier for me if I had something to go on with regards to writing the ritual from Gracie's POV.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Um...okay. I like M's idea posting a "basic outline" for the ritual along "with other details" so we really do know what's going on. It would be easier for me if I had something to go on with regards to writing the ritual from Gracie's POV.
                          ^^ seconded (even though it was originally my idea )

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

back soon, shopping calls
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              back soon, shopping calls
                              Have fun!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

So we're going with sundown for the ritual time or should we do midnight?
                                depends.... we can easily do both, but assuming, based on how dark it was, Dean and Bobby summoning Cas happens at midnight.... so if we want Raiah to be there instead of Bobby, we'd have to sun down.... but if we want Cas to save Gracie and deliver her to Bobby's, midnight would be a better time to slot into canon continuity.... also, there's a certain amount of power that needs to build for such a ritual.... considering they've been building power for a while, either time will work.... since Raiah's gonna be at the warehouse, we can do sunset and instead of having Cas rescue Gracie, Raiah does, and the two girls meet with Dean and Bobby afterwards and compare notes on their respective angels.... that is, if Kadi decides to remain aloof and disappear before either Hunter can ask her anything.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X