No announcement yet.

Supernatural Fanfic and Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha... I think it's actually easier for me to write Bobby than it is Dean.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Bobby is the epitome of "crappy old man"..... i haven't forgotten about your fic M, but i haven't had a chance to sit down and read it... i've been on errands all week.... i printed it out last night and decided to take a red pen to it today in b/t errands.... i haven't gotten very far, but so far its looking pretty good.... your sentence structure needs a little work and you're bit verbose when you don't have to be, but it defo IC so far
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        Bobby is the epitome of "crappy old man"..... i haven't forgotten about your fic M, but i haven't had a chance to sit down and read it... i've been on errands all week.... i printed it out last night and decided to take a red pen to it today in b/t errands.... i haven't gotten very far, but so far its looking pretty good.... your sentence structure needs a little work and you're bit verbose when you don't have to be, but it defo IC so far
        You know what - don't worry about the fic.. I think I'm going to scrap that one anyways.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Uh-oh... I think I may have caught the Dean/Castiel bug....

I've been reading more and more of those fics and it's beginning to appeal to me, lol.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            You know what - don't worry about the fic.. I think I'm going to scrap that one anyways.
            nao she tells me i'm gonna finish it up anyways.... i could use the practice and it'll help your charcterization, since that's what you're worried most about

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            Uh-oh... I think I may have caught the Dean/Castiel bug....

I've been reading more and more of those fics and it's beginning to appeal to me, lol.
            yes, join us! have you read any wing!fic yet? they are few but v adicting.... ooh! there's one i read where Cas was molting and it made him like really really horny and when dean wakes up the morning after, there's angel feathers everywhere like Cas's wings exploded when he did
            sigpic

Comment

nao she tells me i'm gonna finish it up anyways.... i could use the practice and it'll help your charcterization, since that's what you're worried most about
              Plus it'll be like a trial run for us when it comes to seeing if we can do good with the writer/beta friendship.

yes, join us! have you read any wing!fic yet? they are few but v adicting.... ooh! there's one i read where Cas was molting and it made him like really really horny and when dean wakes up the morning after, there's angel feathers everywhere like Cas's wings exploded when he did
              I've read one fic where Castiel used his wings to keep Dean safe while they waited for rescue but not much beyond that.. I've had an idea for a fic for the two fo them bouncing around in my head but we'll see how it comes out on paper. It'll definitely be an AU but whatever.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

those i'll definately beta for you its so hard to find a good beta willing to read slash
                sigpic

Comment

those i'll definately beta for you its so hard to find a good beta willing to read slash
                  That's true. Especially considering my main beta for SPN isn't a slash fan.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I asked this earlier but I don't know if I got an answer so I'll ask again...

How do you make an outline for a fic? I think, if I know how to do this I'll be able to successfully write a fic. Maybe.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      I asked this earlier but I don't know if I got an answer so I'll ask again...

How do you make an outline for a fic? I think, if I know how to do this I'll be able to successfully write a fic. Maybe.
                      ever write an outline for a research paper? same concept.... tho i always preferred doing concept webs instead... but basically your prompt/plot is your central point and then you branch off from there... like if its a multi-chapter fic, each chapter is its own branch.... i have an old outline for a indefinately stalled fic of mine... it was supposed to be a multi-chaptered fic that followed Doctor Who/Torchwood cannon fairly closely with a minor Highlander crossover.... unfortunately, i only ever got one chapter written, [( book1, ch 5 which is where it all started )] putting under spoiler tags b/c tho i never got it written, it's pretty huge....
                      Spoiler:
                      Bad Wolf Rising
                      Table of Contents
                      Preface: Fenris
                      Part One: Rose
                      Ch. 01: Aliens [( thru Rose )]
                      Ch. 02: We’re Not in London Anymore [( thru End of the World )]
                      Ch. 03: Invasion! Or Not…[( thru Aliens of London/WWIII )]
                      Ch. 04: Pepper Pots and Tabloids [( thru Dalek and The Long Game )]
                      Part Two: Jack
                      Ch. 05: Con Man [( post The Empty Child/Doctor Dances )]
                      Ch. 06: Baby [( post Boom Town, thru Bad Wolf/PoW )]
                      Ch. 07: Stranded [( post PoW )]
                      Ch. 08: The Immortal [( 1869 thru Fragments )]
                      Part Three: Rose
                      Ch. 09: Broken Ties [( thru Christmas Invasion )]
                      Ch. 10: Cats, Queens, and Wolves, Oh My! [( thru New Earth and Tooth and Claw )]
                      Ch. 11: Tin Dogs to Tin Men [( School Reunion thru RotC/Age of Steel )]
                      Ch. 12: Daemons [( Impossible Planet/Satan's Pit and Fear Her )]
                      Part Four: Torchwood
                      Ch. 13: Starting from Scratch [( Fragments )]
                      Ch. 14: The Fall [( Army of Ghosts/Doomsday )]
                      Ch. 15: Reincarnation's a ***** [( Everything Changes )]

The Bad Wolf: The Methos Chronicles

Table of Contents

Preface: 10,000 Years
                      Part One: Parenting
                      Ch. 01: Secrets Revealed

The Bad Wolf: The Rose Reality

Table of Contents

Ch. 01: Starting from Scratch
                      Ch. 02: A Spaceship over London
                      Ch. 03: For the Planet
                      Ch. 04: The Morning After
                      Ch. 05: To Parliament!

hope that helps RiG!
                      sigpic

Comment

Idea...

What do you guys think of starting an SPN RPG here on GW?

I'm a member of an SGA RPG here and it is fun to write for. Unfortunately it has been abandoned for a year by all but me. I keep adding to it, continuing to write my story line but it's just not the same. I go back there every now and then to re-read the parts I wrote, it reminds me that I can write, that I have that ability. And that I'm not a horrible writer. I think it would be fun to write for an SPN RPG but I understand if you guys don't want to what with writing fics and all. It might be a bit much. It's just a thought I had.

Here is a link to my SGA RPG --->The Taking Over The Universe Plott, in case you want to check it out. The link will take you to the last page of the thread as I joined the RPG kinda late and the bulk of my contributions are near the end.

If you want to see my first contribution ---> Here it is.

Again, I totally understand if you guys don't want to do an RPG.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, Whoa! Lilith, that is...wow! Yeah, that helps. Thanks!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, as far as the outline goes, Lilith has it nailed!

And what's a RPG????

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

RPG=Role Playing Game
                              I've never done one, but basically you pick a character and write as the character. Am I right, RiG?

It sounds fun. However, I'm a super slow writer (just ask M) and I don't want to hold anyone back.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                RPG=Role Playing Game
                                I've never done one, but basically you pick a character and write as the character. Am I right, RiG?
                                Yes. However, the RPG I'm part of is different, it's kind of like a round robin. Which is where we all take turns writing the story.

It sounds fun. However, I'm a super slow writer (just ask M) and I don't want to hold anyone back.
                                Ah, okay.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X