Supernatural Fanfic and Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post it!

Thunderstorms rolling through my state. Also very windy!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL, that should be DARK, not 'ark'...frelling typos!
      sigpic
      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
      --Angels in America

Comment

HA-ha!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Daddy's Girl. My story...if anyone's interested in reading it.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for posting it!

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

You're welcome. I thought nobody was interested since no one responded to my description of it. What it's about. But I thought I'd post it anyway. Hope it's not too horrible.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Yes, I have. Also...I'm having so much trouble typing on my laptop. My cursor keeps...jumping around! I'll be typing up a sentence then all of a sudden letters are appearing in sentence two rows up! Or it jumps back in the sentence I'm in the middle of typing! It's making posting quite difficult.
                lemme guess, the mouse on your laptop is a touchpad? i've perminantly turned mine off.... instead i have a wireless usb mouse that i use all the time.... it's a laser point mouse so i can use it on any surface and it's erganomically disigned for ambidetrious use, not that i use it with my left hand much.... i remember having that same problem before i bought my mouse
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Daddy's Girl. My story...if anyone's interested in reading it.
                  gah! that was adorably cute beyond what cute should be.... srsly, my cavities have cavities, and somewhere the "My Little Ponies" ponies are rolling over in their graves b/c there's something cuter than them in exsistance x3
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    lemme guess, the mouse on your laptop is a touchpad? i've perminantly turned mine off.... instead i have a wireless usb mouse that i use all the time.... it's a laser point mouse so i can use it on any surface and it's erganomically disigned for ambidetrious use, not that i use it with my left hand much.... i remember having that same problem before i bought my mouse
                    Yes, it is a touchpad but I have the same type of mouse as you. How you turn off your touchpad?

gah! that was adorably cute beyond what cute should be.... srsly, my cavities have cavities, and somewhere the "My Little Ponies" ponies are rolling over in their graves b/c there's something cuter than them in exsistance x3
                    Really? It wasn't bad? Wow! Thank you.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

for my comp, it's FN+F1 or you can go into control panel and turn it off that way....

i have a soft spot for cute, and your fic hit bulleye
                      sigpic

Comment

for my comp, it's FN+F1 or you can go into control panel and turn it off that way....

Got it. How do you turn it back on? FN+ something?

i have a soft spot for cute, and your fic hit bulleye
                        Glad you liked it. I was aiming for cute.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hm.. that fic we were talking about earlier is kinda burrowing itself into my head, lol

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I love the idea of Dean tripping on the curb and genuinely hurting his ankle...and not telling anyone. I'd so read that!
                            Okay... So I've kinda started this one... Kinda.. What I did was I took my first and third ideas and mixed it with this one. So
                            Spoiler:
                            I have Sam taking a swing at Dean (who doesn't expect it) who stumbles down the porch stairs and hurts his ankle (which is weakened and stiff from almost four weeks' disuse). And things kinda go from there, namely Dean trying to deny that he's hurt which Sam doesn't believe for a second but knows that his brother won't tell him so he tries to come up with other ways of getting him to fess up.. Things he knows Dean shouldn't be doing if he's injured but also knows Dean won't turn down because he wants to appear fine..

What say you? (I love that question/phrase, lol) Yay? Nay?

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Got it. How do you turn it back on? FN+ something?

Glad you liked it. I was aiming for cute.
                              same configuration.... FN+F1

kiddie!fics never fail to turn me into a puddle of goo.... they are my kryptonite.... oh jeez! new bunny!! *headdesk* your prompt, if you choose to accept it, is
                              Spoiler:
                              Dean gets cursed by a witch and turns into his four year old self... all his memories are pre-mary dying.... the curse takes into effect sometime after Dean has already ganked her.... Sam is away for whatever reason - either during that time the boys went their seperate ways after War, or is stuck in the cage, or something - and it's up to a fallen Cas, with help from Bobby, to both take care of little Dean and find a cure
                              good luck

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Okay... So I've kinda started this one... Kinda.. What I did was I took my first and third ideas and mixed it with this one. So
                              Spoiler:
                              I have Sam taking a swing at Dean (who doesn't expect it) who stumbles down the porch stairs and hurts his ankle (which is weakened and stiff from almost four weeks' disuse). And things kinda go from there, namely Dean trying to deny that he's hurt which Sam doesn't believe for a second but knows that his brother won't tell him so he tries to come up with other ways of getting him to fess up.. Things he knows Dean shouldn't be doing if he's injured but also knows Dean won't turn down because he wants to appear fine..

What say you? (I love that question/phrase, lol) Yay? Nay?
                              Mmm... h/c winchester style.....
                              sigpic

Comment

same configuration.... FN+F1

kiddie!fics never fail to turn me into a puddle of goo.... they are my kryptonite.... oh jeez! new bunny!! *headdesk* your prompt, if you choose to accept it, is
                                Spoiler:
                                Dean gets cursed by a witch and turns into his four year old self... all his memories are pre-mary dying.... the curse takes into effect sometime after Dean has already ganked her.... Sam is away for whatever reason - either during that time the boys went their seperate ways after War, or is stuck in the cage, or something - and it's up to a fallen Cas, with help from Bobby, to both take care of little Dean and find a cure
                                good luck

Mmm... h/c winchester style.....
                                Yeah, for some odd reason, not a kiddie!fic person; meaning any fic where Dean either is or has a kid, not my style.

So I guess you like the idea?

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X