Supernatural Fanfic and Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I think I'll keep the same ghost, just give a different background... IF I go with that idea that is..
    Looking forward to it!

Comment

My only concern about Sam injuring Dean is that it's out of character. Sam keeps himself tamped down so tight it only seems to come out in rough sex. (Have you noticed Sam is the "slam you against the wall" one, and Dean is the "slow romantic"?)

Anyway, we've seen Dean crack Sam a good one for a variety of offenses (getting possessed, stealing Baby, etc.) but Sam just gets that tight jaw and he walks away. The only time I remember him actually beating the crap out of Dean was when Ruby was involved, and then when he was possessed by Lucifer. Some part of me has always wondered if he just never mentally grew into his size and has a mental block about getting his butt handed to him by Dean, or if he's just so afraid to start waling on his brother that he might never stop.

I think any whumping related to the Amy incident might have to be accidental, but that's just me.
      sigpic
      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
      --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
        My only concern about Sam injuring Dean is that it's out of character. Sam keeps himself tamped down so tight it only seems to come out in rough sex. (Have you noticed Sam is the "slam you against the wall" one, and Dean is the "slow romantic"?)

Anyway, we've seen Dean crack Sam a good one for a variety of offenses (getting possessed, stealing Baby, etc.) but Sam just gets that tight jaw and he walks away. The only time I remember him actually beating the crap out of Dean was when Ruby was involved, and then when he was possessed by Lucifer. Some part of me has always wondered if he just never mentally grew into his size and has a mental block about getting his butt handed to him by Dean, or if he's just so afraid to start waling on his brother that he might never stop.

I think any whumping related to the Amy incident might have to be accidental, but that's just me.
        I can understand that.. The re-injury would have been accidental; I'm not talking about Sam all-out fighting his brother, just maybe a punch then Dean saying something like, "Ya done?" or "Feel better?" then having Sam answer either, "Yeah," or "No," (depending on what I have Dean say) and that would be it of the "violence". From then on it would be brooding anger with Dean trying to hide the fac that he's hurt.

While I understand that Sam is not usually prone to "violence" (especially when it comes to Dean), I also think that emotion would play a big part in this. I mean, when has Dean ever killed a woman that Sam has been or is currently in love with? So I would think that that would be the one reason this could potentially be IC.. But who knows?

What did you think of the other two ideas? I'm not limited to this one

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

You could actually combine ideas two and three...Dean backing up, backing up, backing up, thinking this is the thing that is finally going to push Sammy over the edge and into a well aimed and very painful bout of violence....and Boom! down the stairs he goes onto the bad leg. Or to add insult to injury, he almost catches himself, but the leg gives and down he goes. You could perhaps incorporate a little emotional angst (my personal favorite) by causing him to remember a similar incident, falling down the stairs at Lisa's and she rushed to his side, brought him ice packs for his ankle and Ben played card games with him until he was up and around again, but here he doesn't have anyone Sammy's tense and betrayed back. And thus, you have all kind of fun whumpage to decorate your happy place. ...Or...completely ignore me and as you were....
          sigpic
          --Angels in America

Comment

You could actually combine ideas two and three...Dean backing up, backing up, backing up, thinking this is the thing that is finally going to push Sammy over the edge and into a well aimed and very painful bout of violence....and Boom! down the stairs he goes onto the bad leg. Or to add insult to injury, he almost catches himself, but the leg gives and down he goes. You could perhaps incorporate a little emotional angst (my personal favorite) by causing him to remember a similar incident, falling down the stairs at Lisa's and she rushed to his side, brought him ice packs for his ankle and Ben played card games with him until he was up and around again, but here he doesn't have anyone Sammy's tense and betrayed back. And thus, you have all kind of fun whumpage to decorate your happy place. ...Or...completely ignore me and as you were....
            Your idea is actually a good one I don't remember stairs being at the motel they were staying at in 7.3 though and that's where that whole scene would take place. ... Keep the ideas coming though! I'm sure we'll figure something out

Question for you -
            Spoiler:
            Why don't you "Reply With Quote" things? I'm curious which is why I'm asking.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Mostly, because I'm lazy, and I never figured out how to do that "hide the spoiler" thing.

As for logistics, it could be an anger that slowly simmers from one town to the next and their NEXT hotel has stairs...although, if I recall, weren't they at Rufus' cabin? He could always fall down the porch steps, go through a rickety railing, or fall into the basement.
              sigpic
              --Angels in America

Comment

Mostly, because I'm lazy, and I never figured out how to do that "hide the spoiler" thing.

As for logistics, it could be an anger that slowly simmers from one town to the next and their NEXT hotel has stairs...although, if I recall, weren't they at Rufus' cabin? He could always fall down the porch steps, go through a rickety railing, or fall into the basement.
                Oh yeah! they were! lol.. I'd forgotten that. I could definitely work with that..

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, I'm glad it wasn't serious enough to warrant an overnight stay...

I hate veggies. I'm really quite child-like in my tastes.. It's actually more, I prefer my veggies raw hence why I prefer regular ramen.. That and it's cheaper yet still filling which is helpful when you have three boys (two small kids and one grownup) who eat through house and home in like two weeks. lol
                  careful.... ramen may be filling, but its not so nutritious... i once heard about a college kid who accidentally starved to death b/c he was on the ramen diet..... yes, i know all sorts of really weird things

Your idea is actually a good one I don't remember stairs being at the motel they were staying at in 7.3 though and that's where that whole scene would take place. ... Keep the ideas coming though! I'm sure we'll figure something out

Question for you -
                  Spoiler:
                  Why don't you "Reply With Quote" things? I'm curious which is why I'm asking.
                  the motel was exterior corridor, like many of the motels they stay in, which means they can park Baby right outside the room.... Dean's backing up and out of the room and trips on the curb step.... Sam just sighs in exasperation and helps Dena up, but he genuinely hurts his ankle, but figures its not worth bringing up.... that is, if you're deadset on having this scene done at the motel.....

also, i beta read for anyone who needs one, and all my fic ideas are up for grabs, so if you like an idea i throw out and want to run with it, don't be shy
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    careful.... ramen may be filling, but its not so nutritious... i once heard about a college kid who accidentally starved to death b/c he was on the ramen diet..... yes, i know all sorts of really weird things
                    That's kinda my whole point of eating Ramen actually... I'm filling myself without actually taking food from my family.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

oh, and i'm also a slasher, so if you know any slash writers looking for ideas or taking prompts, let me know.... i've got a few in the vein as well
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        oh, and i'm also a slasher, so if you know any slash writers looking for ideas or taking prompts, let me know.... i've got a few in the vein as well
                        I do slash as well but for some reason, I just don't do that in this fandom for some reason... *shrugs* I guess it's because i don't see a good enough pairing for me to run with it. You know? I know a lot of people favor Castiel/Dean or Wincest but to me, those pairing just don't work..

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I do slash as well but for some reason, I just don't do that in this fandom for some reason... *shrugs* I guess it's because i don't see a good enough pairing for me to run with it. You know? I know a lot of people favor Castiel/Dean or Wincest but to me, those pairing just don't work..
                          i do slash Destiel, and before that, i really didn't see an slash and incest was one of my squicks.... it's not anymore thanks to a really hot steamy D/C/S fic i once read somewhere.... i'm still not big on the wincest, but i don't avoid it like the plague anymore.... no, this particular bunny sprung from the end of s5 and that pic that Crowley took.... Bobby/Crowley slashers are few, but healthy group.... basically

Spoiler:
                          Crowley return's Bobby's soul back to him intact and without much fanfare, but then he starts doing little things, like leaving a particular text Bobby needs for his research on the kitchen table or giving him a very powerful amulet and saying it's just a little trinket he had laying around and figured Bobby would have a use for it... in short, Crowley's trying to woo Bobby.... i even had the idea of Crowley giving Bobby a rottie/hellhound mix puppy

i'm not looking for anything NC-17... i mean Mark Sheppard's kinda hot, but Jim Beaver doesn't do anything for me... but i'd like a nice little PG-13 schmoopy affair, or as schmoopy as Bobby can get... and let's face it, b/t the two of them no well written IC fic is gonna be below PG-13
                          sigpic

Comment

Eh, I'm not a slasher. Don't like wincest either.

I love the idea of Dean tripping on the curb and genuinely hurting his ankle...and not telling anyone. I'd so read that!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              I love the idea of Dean tripping on the curb and genuinely hurting his ankle...and not telling anyone. I'd so read that!
                              I would too.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

I would too.
                                She should write it!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X