Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was the last SPN episode you watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw three today...

Fresh Blood
    A very Supernatural Christmas

and

Route 66*
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Yesterday, acutally - In the Beginning, When the Levee Breaks and Lucifer Rising - all with the commentary. I was a bit disappointed by them, TBH. A lot of technical stuff and who did what... I would have preferred to hear more stuff about the actors and the filming itself. Kripke did say some nice things about Jensen and Jared and their acting abilities, but I almost lost it when during the scene between Dean and Mary in Beginning - the one where he tells he not to get out of bed - he was talking mostly about her clothes, the records she was looking at and the friggin' wallpaper.
      You sound so much like me listening to the commentaries!! I also liked the nice comments Eric said about the boys, was ticked off at how technical it was, and I DID lose it at one point during Lucifer Rising when I watched the timer count off a full minute and a half of a scene between Dean and Zachariah and Eric said NOTHING!!! I was screaming at the tv, "Say SOMETHING!!"

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      I saw three today...

Fresh Blood
      A very Supernatural Christmas

and

Route 66*
      Interesting combination. Why the last one? Other than that, you are around the same place I am in my rewatch. I just finished A Very Supernatural Christmas and Malleus Maleficarum and have 2 of my season 3 favourites coming up: Dream a Little Dream of Me and Jus in Bello!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
        Interesting combination. Why the last one? Other than that, you are around the same place I am in my rewatch. I just finished A Very Supernatural Christmas and Malleus Maleficarum and have 2 of my season 3 favourites coming up: Dream a Little Dream of Me and Jus in Bello!
        The first two aired in the morning here on TNT. Every morning at 10 and 11. The last one was the next in order on my season 1 DVD. And I watch the DVD's at night. One episode per night. Coincidentally, I watched Malleus Maleficarum and Dream a Little Dream of Me this morning. Tonights episode is gonna be The Real Ghostbusters. Since season 5 reruns are airing on CW I won't need to watch my DVD tonight. Thank Dean for reruns!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

the first episode. Jensen and Jerad so young!
          sigpic

Comment

Might have time to watch an ep later, but right now while I'm getting ready to go, TBS is playing Cheaper By the Dozen with a VERY young Jared bullying Tom Welling!!

Comment

This morning I saw Mystery Spot and Jus In Bello on TNT. Then, later tonight, Shadow from my season 1 DVD's.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Just finished Jus In Bello, which means *sigh*, I'm up to Ghostfacers. Oi. But I told myself I wouldn't skip ANY episodes in my rewatch. Think I'll wait until I get back from vacation before I tackle this one.

Comment

I saw Ghostfacers this morning. Meh.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Just realized that I only saw the second half of S5 once, i.e. when it aired. So I started that rewatch with Sam, Interrupted and Swap Meat.

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Fallen Idols on my way through S5. I liked it a great deal more than I remembered!
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Abandon All Hope was on last night, & I had to force myself NOT to watch it. I am determined to go in order beginning to end. So instead, I finally watched Ghostfacers. Today I am home sick with a cold and plan on getting through at LEAST the season 3 finale (*sniff* poor Dean), if not more.

Comment

Gonna watch an episode tonight...working my way through my season 1 dvd's Next up is Dead Man's Blood...which I've seen at least, I dunno, 3 or 4 times already (as it has aired on TNT - they're on the second go round now - and once on-line). Not my favorite, but, Papa Winchester is in it and I like JDM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

There's one for SG1 and SGA, so why not SPN?

The Usual Suspects
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

The Third Man.

Somehow my wife and I missed it when it aired originally. We watched it this past Friday night.

Comment

Two Minutes to Midnight
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X