Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was the last SPN episode you watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvation and Devil's Trap. Great eps and the last bit of Devil's Trap still makes me jump.
    sigpic

Comment

Red Sky at Morning and Flesh Blood

Red Sky is getting worse every time I watch it, except the end of course
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Salvation and Devil's Trap.
        Hehe, same here ... shocked?

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        Red Sky at Morning and Flesh Blood

Haven't seen that for ages ... must put that right soon!

sigpic

Comment

If I have the disc in already, I watch two scenes of Red Sky: Dean freaking out about the car and Dean in a tux! I don't generally watch the rest.

Comment

I was planning to watch, The Real Ghostbusters, but I haven't quite gotten around to it yet. I need to get season 3 on dvd or something, because I think I've watched every episode from seasons 1&2 about 100 times LOL.
            sigpic

Twitter
            Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              If I have the disc in already, I watch two scenes of Red Sky: Dean freaking out about the car and Dean in a tux! I don't generally watch the rest.
              You watch the important bits, eh? *is proud*

Haven't watched anything in almost a week now... bad geek!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                I love the scene when he freaks out because of the car, because a) of Dean and b) it was filmed next to the hotel I stayed during my first time in Vancouver.

"Red Sky" is for me the worst episode of all.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

I love the scene when he freaks out because of the car, because a) of Dean and b) it was filmed next to the hotel I stayed during my first time in Vancouver.
                  a) of course! B) *is jealous* I sooo want to go. It must be exciting to see somewhere you know on telly. I get excited when they show York Minster on the telly! I'm so sad!!

"Red Sky" is for me the worst episode of all.
                  Really? Wow, people usually say Ghostfacers.... that's definitely mine!

I think I'll go and watch the S4 gag reel... it's not an ep, but it's still Spn!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
                    I was planning to watch, The Real Ghostbusters, but I haven't quite gotten around to it yet. I need to get season 3 on dvd or something, because I think I've watched every episode from seasons 1&2 about 100 times LOL.
                    Great ep!

Hehe, Boxing Day sale at HMV sounds like a good place to get S3!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Great ep!

Hehe, Boxing Day sale at HMV sounds like a good place to get S3!
                      My HMV store is tiny! I went in there today and could barely move! And it was queued all the way down the isle lol. I think I might stick to online ordering or find a bigger store
                      sigpic

Twitter
                      Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
                        My HMV store is tiny! I went in there today and could barely move! And it was queued all the way down the isle lol. I think I might stick to online ordering or find a bigger store
                        How about HMV online?

sigpic

Comment

This evening I watched Season 2's "Everybody Loves A Clown". It has been awhile.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            How about HMV online?
                            What's HMV, if I might ask?

Back to a previous post: 1) I also think Ghostfacers deserves the dubious honour of worst episode and 2) I forgot the other part I DO like about Red Sky at Morning, the first scene in the car with Sam and Dean where Dean confronts him about going to see the Crossroads Demon at the end of the previous episode.

Back to episode watched today (yesterday)-

Maybe a bad thing for a tv (and specifically SPN) addict. I got an iTouch for Christmas, so I am currently carrying around about 37 episodes of SPN at all times! I've been watching bits and pieces of most of season 2 for the last couple of days. But, I guess the last full episode I 'watched' was IMTOD. It's one of the few episodes the 4-yr-old is allowed to watch without me having to fast forward anything. I let her watch it in the back seat while we were driving around yesterday and I listened to it!

Comment

"Lazarus Rising" and "Are you there God? It's me, Dean Winchester!"
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

On the Head of a Pin (One of my top 5 eps..it gets even better the more times I watch it) and It's a Terrible Life.(Lots to love in this one as well).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X