Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song(s) would you love to hear Jensen sing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Jensen's buddy Christian Kane co-wrote a song that was featured in an episode of Christian's tv show Leverage. The song is called "Thinking Of You" and Christian sang it in the episode. I think I'm falling head over heals for this song as more than once I've had it in my head while at work. And that got me to thinking that Jensen just might be able to carry that song.

Here is the video of Christian singing "Thinking Of You" in Leverage...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

5th post in a row, wow! Guess I'm the only one who wants to hear Jensen sing various popular...and not so popular...songs. I'm cool with it.

Since we got to hear Jensen sing a few lines of "The Boys Are Back In Town" in this vid from VegasCon I would love to hear him sing THE WHOLE SONG. Just to see him having so much fun would be amazing!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

He could sing the dictionary and I'd love it.

Anything by the Beatles. That would be awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
          He could sing the dictionary and I'd love it.
          Me too!

Anything by the Beatles. That would be awesome.
          Urm...how about one Beatle...John Lennon's "Imagine" is a favorite of mine. I wouldn't mind listening to Jensen singing that. There are a few Beatles songs I like, but...I can't think of a single one of them right now. Oh, wait, "Let It be" is one of them. Yeah.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, Jensen could sing this song to Danneel, it's so fitting. Specially the one line at the end: "Pretty little girl and a beautiful wife."

I actually prefer the acoustic version myself. Just Jensen and his guitar, so his voice could be heard that much better.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, got another one...

Mark Wills' "I do (Cherish You)"...

...he can sing this to me, but I'm sure he'd rather sing it to Danneel.

I also wouldn't mind hearing Jensen sing 19 Somethin' ...also by Mark Wills. A great nostalgic song.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh boy, I just keep finding 'em...

This is, again, a song fit for Jensen to sing to Danneel. Sorry. But I would love to here him sing this one because I think he would do an amazing job...

Brad Paisley's "Then"...

...the lyrics are quite fitting. Specially "I can just see you
                With a baby on the way"
                , because, BabyAckles is indeed on her way.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Surely it would just have to be Fear Of The Dark
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't think I know that song...

Pretty much anything by Dan Fogelberg. But especially "Leader of the Band". Just Jensen and his guitar playing that song...mmm yes...would be a thing of beauty, a sight to behold.

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

This one seems to be a very "Dean" sort of song. I'd love to see Jensen sing this one. I've never heard his voice, though, but it seems like it would be conducive to this song. Love Brad Paisley, but the live versions are more difficult to understand.

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

OMG! You've never heard Jensen sing?

Well, then...allow me to educate you my friend...

#1) Angeles Just AMAZING! He sings, he plays the guitar, he melts hearts. Also, part of the video was filmed on board Jensen's boat. PArt was filmed in the sound truck on the SPN set, filmed by Jared using Jensen's iPhone.

#2) The Weight Singing with his good buddy Jason Manns at JIB3 in Rome. Simply AWESOME!

#3) Crazy Love Jensen sings one verse of this song...also with Jason. Jensen's verse starts with "She's got a fine sense of humor..."

There are a few more but you can easily find them by searching Youtube for "Jensen Ackles singing..."

His daughter is one lucky baby girl, she get's to hear him sing to her all the time.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Cool! Thanks, RiG!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I want him to sing me lullabies. In person.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                              I want him to sing me lullabies. In person.
                              **stands up, begins clapping and whistling** Good answer!
                              sigpic

Comment

Frankly, I could go for a bedtime story, though. That deep voice of his would be amazing to drift off to. Luckily, my hubby has a nice, deep-ish voice, too. Sadly, we'll be separated for a year soon, due to job and life circumstances.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X