Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song(s) would you love to hear Jensen sing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    I actually saw that ep of Ellen

Hopefully you can see this. It's "What do you want" by Jarrod Niemann.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97BfC4LgrXk
    Nope. Gotta go to Youtube to watch it.

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
    Wouldn't mind hearing him, Jared, and Christian Kane rocking out to It's My Life by Bon Jovi.
    Unfortunately, Jared can't sing...but I'd like to hear it regardless!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Still be fun to watch. ::Grins.::

Comment

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
        Still be fun to watch. ::Grins.::
        That it would be.

After hearing Scotty McCreery belt it out on American Idol, twice, I'd love to hear Jensen sing Montgomery Gentry's "Gone". I think Jensen would have so much fun singing that song.

Also, would love to hear Jensen sing "Crazy Love" ...solo. Just him and a (his) guitar.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

I heard it the other day by The Band, but I'd love for Jensen to record a version of "The Weight" by himself.

Wonder what it'll take to convince that man that he has an amazing voice and he should show it off a little more.
          sigpic

Comment

I heard it the other day by The Band, but I'd love for Jensen to record a version of "The Weight" by himself.
            Yeah, we need more than the three verses he sang w/Jason at the JIB con. Awesome as that is.

Wonder what it'll take to convince that man that he has an amazing voice and he should show it off a little more.
            Groveling? Begging? Pleading? Puppy eyes? ...all of us writing letters to him about it? A on-line petition that we all sign? I could go on...

It would be so cool if he would sing "Wayward Son" at a con! The fans would go NUTZ!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Groveling? Begging? Pleading? Puppy eyes? ...all of us writing letters to him about it? A on-line petition that we all sign? I could go on...
              Maybe we should sick the famous Jared Puppy Eyes on him

It would be so cool if he would sing "Wayward Son" at a con! The fans would go NUTZ!
              New mission: Get him to record a version to use at the end of S7. Storyline wouldn't matter, it would be the fan-favorite episode of all time
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe we should sick the famous Jared Puppy Eyes on him
                YES! They work on Dean don't they?

New mission: Get him to record a version to use at the end of S7. Storyline wouldn't matter, it would be the fan-favorite episode of all time
                OH MY GOD, YES! That would be incredible! And, yes, it would be the fan-fave episode of all time.

Btw, one of your sigs in missing from your rotation. Something to do with photobucket removing/deleting it.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, watch this video...

(there's more Jensen at the end!)

..and tell me that Jensen wouldn't kick ass singing this song...

Also, I think Jensen's got a Hillbilly Bone ...down deep inside.
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 September 2011, 03:18 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Jensen could definitely kick some @ss with those songs. I actually heard one of Kane's songs on the radio yesterday, and all I could think about was Jensen. Not really sure that's what's supposed to happen
                    sigpic

Comment

Jensen could definitely kick some @ss with those songs. I actually heard one of Kane's songs on the radio yesterday, and all I could think about was Jensen. Not really sure that's what's supposed to happen
                      A lot of songs make me think of Jensen. And Dean. Can't be helped I'm afraid.

Take Journey's "Don't Stop Believing"... for some reason every time I hear that song I just..I picture Dean singing it, with Sam backing him up. Cass and Bobby on drums and whatever the heck else. Like that Rock Band Video with them singing "Wayward Son". It might be because of that video, who knows.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Alright, would love to hear Jensen sing "Knee Deep" by Zach Brown Band.

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

@RIG: Jensens voice would fit perfectly with your suggested song.
                          BTW: The lips and eyes in your sig driving me crazy :-)

So what would I suggest. I got a few things on my mind:

First:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrFrNnxuIYc
                          What about a Bryan Adams thunk thread?

Second:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9evuZz4mh4

And one for Dean:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maINU...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by strandrijker View Post
                            @RIG: Jensens voice would fit perfectly with your suggested song.
                            I thought so!

BTW: The lips and eyes in your sig driving me crazy :-)
                            Yeah, those parts of Jensen will do that to you.

So what would I suggest. I got a few things on my mind:

First:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrFrNnxuIYc
                            What about a Bryan Adams thunk thread?

Second:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9evuZz4mh4

And one for Dean:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maINU...eature=related
                            I agree with your song choices. As for the thunk thread? Wrong kind if forum. Idk, maybe try the off-topic section?

Alright, got another one...

Bret Michael's Every Rose Has It's Thorn. It has become a favorite of mine over the last few years and I would love to hear Jensen perform it. I think he'd do a great job. Not to mention he'd sound super sexy singing it.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Actually, would love to hear Dean sing "Long Long Way From Home"...every time I listen to this song on my iPod I can't help but think of Dean. Some of the lines are so fitting...

Lyrics...
                              Spoiler:
                              It was a Monday, a day like any other day
                              I left a small town for the apple in decay
                              It was my destiny, it's what we needed to do
                              They were telling me, I'm telling you

I was inside looking outside, the millions of faces
                              But still I'm alone, waiting, hours of waiting
                              Paying a penance, I was longing for home
                              I'm looking out for the two of us, I hope we'll be here
                              When they're through with us

I was inside looking outside, oh the millions of faces
                              But still I'm alone, waiting, hours of waiting
                              I could feel the tension, I was longing for home
                              I'm looking out for the two of us And I hope we'll be here
                              When they're through with us, I'm a long way from home

Monday, sad, sad Monday, she's waiting for me
                              But I'm a long, long way from home
                              Sad, sad Monday, she's waiting for me
                              But I'm a long long way from home

Sad, sad Monday, ah she's waiting for me
                              But I'm a long, long way from home

Now, as for Jensen...heh...I'd like to hear him sing "I'm All Out Of Love" just because it was too damn funny when he (as Dean) was lip syncing in Slash Fiction. Man, I cannot wait to see the gagreel wherein he's lip syncing the whole song!

Here's the scene in question...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Alright, this song makes me think of Jensen and Danneel, therefore I would love to hear Jensen sing it...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X