100 Things I Learned From Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    i'm sorry, but if you didn't know this before watching SPN, you need to wear the cone of shame.....

Seriously?

244. If Death puts a wall up in your head DON'T TOUCH IT!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

245. Angels are sneakier than they look.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Seriously?
        sparlky "vampires" came from the deprived imagination of a high pot-head.... trust me, i know vampires.... there is no bigger fangbanger than me
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

sparlky "vampires" came from the deprived imagination of a high pot-head.... trust me, i know vampires.... there is no bigger fangbanger than me
          Oookay then. Just so you know, I'm not a fan of that "high pot-head's" books.

246. Witches are skeevy.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Oookay then. Just so you know, I'm not a fan of that "high pot-head's" books.
            good to know

247. Getting in the middle of two feuding witches is great couples counseling.... for them.
            sigpic

Comment

good to know

Yeah...

248. Never get between a witch and her husband.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

249. Ifr your demon powers haven't manifested by two weeks before your 23rd birthday, you don't have demon blood in your veins. [( i am slightly disappointed about this )]
                sigpic

Comment

250. Cake is not the same thing as Pie.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

251. If you see guy look nervous about a bib, break out the household cleaners
                    sigpic

Comment

252. empty pubs/bars are kind of creepy...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

253. A high Dean is a funny Dean.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

254. A drunk Dean knows where the really really good stuff is.
                          sigpic

Comment

255. A p1ssed off Dean is someone you don't want to mess with.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

256. If you have a death wish, go ahead and threaten a Winchester.
                              sigpic

Comment

257. The Winchester brothers never stay dead for long.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X