Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    BOO!!! *tacklehugs*

AW, that's a good reason to replay that one!

Love that noise!

I just transcribed that whole thing! I love it all!

Was gonna say I love Jared's "Cirque Du Soleil"...the way he said it.

Love the dancing in the park? Woods? by all three of them. Jensen's jumping around is so cute!
    Hey RIG!!!! *hugs*

I noticed your transcription, love that part!

Indeed! Any time they dance it's epic

I also love when Jared is distracting Misha during one of the scenes, adore when Misha says 'Why are you laughing?' with that smile on his face and the 'What are you doing to my foot?' Poor Misha can't get his scene done
    sigpic

Comment

And I can't forget Jensen opening the door with that fan blowing air at him. The way he's standing, with his legs apart...and the look on his face. Not to mention look goooood in them jeans. Talk about hot! I found a gif of that some time ago...made my day.

When Jensen and Jared are posturing/posing on the Impala and Jared asks: Is Bobby's entrance that way? I love Jensen's laugh when he notices Misha is copying them.

Then there's this...

Misha as Castiel: No ones ever seen God. The whole thing remains mysterious.
      Misha to Jared: What are you doing to my foot?

Love it! Wonder what Jared was doing to his foot...

Misha (as Castiel?): Jared Padalecki is a monster.

Love Jensen and Jared's catwalk! Over-dramatically strutting their stuff!

And Jensen is way to cute doing his Pulp Fiction? dance!

And...Jensen snapping a towell? rag? at Misha and adding that little jump is adorable!

Then there's Jensen against the wall...don't know what he's doing. His arms are sort of up, like he's shackled but there are no shackles and he's, dunno, rocking against the wall? Whatever it is he's doing ...it drives me crazy!

Love Jensen, Jared and Misha running down that hallway screaming!

And I seriously love the part when Jensen got the sh*t scared out of him when he came through the door and there was a gun aimed at him. Maybe it was Jared holding the gun? OF course, he says "SH*T!" And I'm not sure but it might be in "Unforgiven" the set looks like the place Dean and Sam were staying in during that episode.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

And I seriously love the part when Jensen got the sh*t scared out of him when he came through the door and there was a gun aimed at him. Maybe it was Jared holding the gun? OF course, he says "SH*T!" And I'm not sure but it might be in "Unforgiven" the set looks like the place Dean and Sam were staying in during that episode.
        I adore this blooper too! I don't know why but I love it when Jensen swears...
        sigpic

Comment

Sonofab*tch!!! GW ate my post!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

*Whacks Gateworld* Behave!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
              *Whacks Gateworld* Behave!
              LOL! Thanks!

It was a rather long post, as you can imagine, and I don't want to try to re-watch/re-type /re-post it on account of not feeling well today. I'll get it done eventually...maybe tomorrow.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL! Thanks!

It was a rather long post, as you can imagine, and I don't want to try to re-watch/re-type /re-post it on account of not feeling well today. I'll get it done eventually...maybe tomorrow.
                Glad to be of assistance

Too many awesome bloopers!

Hope you're better tomorrow
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                  Glad to be of assistance
                  It's appreciated.

Too many awesome bloopers!
                  You got that right! Now, if only I can remember where I left off!

Hope you're better tomorrow
                  Thanks. Me too.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

S6 gag reel.

When Jared and Jensen are telling Misha to eat the worm and Misha says he's not going to do that because it's disgusting and then says he's going to wear it as a worm-stache...

And when with a completely straight face Misha as Cass says 'and when you started turning tricks on Santa Monica Boulevard. We were all a bit alarmed.' I can't remember the exact quote.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Okay, season 7 gagreel...

My absolute favorite funny outtake is Jared's "Look, Scott!", Jensen's laugh after that is just music to my ears. I am in love with his laugh. Those are the gagreel moments I replay the most.

Jensen's wobbly walk and pratfall in the little grocery store is too damn cute!

Another favorite is when Jensen has trouble taking his shirt off in the infamous sex scene from "The Slice Girls". Talk about HOTNESS personified!

Jared's ad-libbed "I think you're full of sh1t." coupled with Jensen's smile and laugh is just...I love it!

Loved it when Jared called out "Jensen!" instead of "Dean". And then: "I said Jensen!". Easily one of my faves!

Jensen attacking Jared outside the motel room door coupled with Jared's "Oh, Jesus!" makes me giggle. Definitely a fave.

Jensen getting out of the jail cell and making a run for it is reminiscent of the S2 outtake where he is tied to the chair (in "Hunted") only to fall over, breaking the chair and saying, through the gag in his mouth, "I'm free!" Love these kinds of outtakes!

I get kick out of the whole "You're kinda pretty."/"Not so much you" outtake of Frank taking Dean and Sam's pictures for the new fake I.D.s. Also love there laughter.

I really love Jensen's line flub when he say's "Oh and it turns out that Kate.. Kate was just trying to...". My name is Kate so getting to hear him say my name (twice!) is so cool. Love his air guitar too btw.

Another favorite is when Jensen is trying to get through his scene but Jared's messing with him, making faces. Jensen is too darn cute in that one!

TBC...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Continued...

Love Jim's "There's probably a line here."

I love the bug eyed look Jensen gives the camera after the museum tour guide guy (The Mentalists) messes up his line and swears.

Love Jensen's body folding laugh when Jared tells Guy that "there's one specific 1st AD who melts my loins into butter."

I can't get enough of Jensen wiggling his but and, ehem, other parts... for us. I mean, GUH!

When Jared gets up from Bobby's kitchen table and knocks the telephone askew, Jensen looks at the phone in mock shocked horror. So darn funny.

The Wayne's World bit must have been a hoot for them to do, it's certainly a hoot to watch! Admittedly it took me a few viewings to figure out which one was Jensen and which one was Jared.

I love Jensen's "You shut your mouth." in response to Jared's "You are one silly goose."

The End.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

The End.
                          Or is it???

I like Misha's "What are you doing to my foot?"

As well as the whole Jim/Misha:

"It's your soul. I need to touch it."
                          "Touch it?"
                          "Touch it."
                          "Touch it?"
                          "Touch it."
                          "Touch it?"
                          ad infinitum.

Though that always makes me think of MC Hammer's 'Can't touch this'.
                          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
                            Or is it???
                            Well, it was the end of my S7 gag reel favorites. Though I forgot to mention the scene between Bobby and Sam when the cameraman moves into the shot and Jim ad Jared try to stay in character only for everyone to lose it on Jim's last line. And again, Jensen's laugh is adorable.

I like Misha's "What are you doing to my foot?"
                            That's a cute one.

As well as the whole Jim/Misha:

"It's your soul. I need to touch it."
                            "Touch it?"
                            "Touch it."
                            "Touch it?"
                            "Touch it."
                            "Touch it?"
                            ad infinitum.
                            I'm not too fond of that one, sorry. It's a great outtake, but, I've seen it too many times now.

Though that always makes me think of MC Hammer's 'Can't touch this'.
                            Interesting.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm not too fond of that one, sorry. It's a great outtake, but, I've seen it too many times now.
                              No problemo. I've only watched the gag reels once... not as hardcore a fan as some.
                              Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Okay, season 7 gagreel...

My absolute favorite funny outtake is Jared's "Look, Scott!", Jensen's laugh after that is just music to my ears. I am in love with his laugh. Those are the gagreel moments I replay the most.

Jensen's wobbly walk and pratfall in the little grocery store is too damn cute!

Another favorite is when Jensen has trouble taking his shirt off in the infamous sex scene from "The Slice Girls". Talk about HOTNESS personified!

Jared's ad-libbed "I think you're full of sh1t." coupled with Jensen's smile and laugh is just...I love it!

Jensen attacking Jared outside the motel room door coupled with Jared's "Oh, Jesus!" makes me giggle. Definitely a fave.

Jensen getting out of the jail cell and making a run for it is reminiscent of the S2 outtake where he is tied to the chair (in "Hunted") only to fall over, breaking the chair and saying, through the gag in his mouth, "I'm free!" Love these kinds of outtakes!

I get kick out of the whole "You're kinda pretty."/"Not so much you" outtake of Frank taking Dean and Sam's pictures for the new fake I.D.s. Also love there laughter.

I really love Jensen's line flub when he say's "Oh and it turns out that Kate.. Kate was just trying to...". My name is Kate so getting to hear him say my name (twice!) is so cool. Love his air guitar too btw.

Another favorite is when Jensen is trying to get through his scene but Jared's messing with him, making faces. Jensen is too darn cute in that one!

TBC...

Great selection!

Loved it when Jared called out "Jensen!" instead of "Dean". And then: "I said Jensen!". Easily one of my faves!
                                This one is my favourite from S7
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X