• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very creative! I think my hubby might have an issue if I tried that though
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      very creative! I think my hubby might have an issue if I tried that though
      I think so too, heh. And thanks.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
        This picture, with the caption "...ever get the feeling someone's in the back seat...frowny face..." (Cass/Misha)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
          http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
          This picture, with the caption "...ever get the feeling someone's in the back seat...frowny face..." (Cass/Misha)
          Love that pic!

Oh, and I captioned it.
          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 30 November 2011, 01:11 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Love that pic!

Oh, and I captioned it.
            lol. I added the quote to the comments/captions part too.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Ok, two supernatural moments for me today.

First:
              Since a few month we have a new colleague at work. He works in a different department so I don't see him often. Perhaps twice a month in the morning when I come in and he comes in at the same time. Today we had an employees meeting and he was standing near me and I couldn't get my eyes off him. I swear he would beat Jared in the "all-dimples-contest". *sigh*
              I have to find out if he has a girlfriend.
              Next week is our employee christmas party. I hope I have a chance to talk to him.

Second:
              My little daughter made a little handicraft angel at school. As I picked her up at school she said:"my little angel is sad"
              I asked:" Why?"
              She said:"My angel wants to be human"
              The first thing that sprang to my mind was: Castiel all banged up in the hospital
              Last edited by strandrijker; 01 December 2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

I did a mock English Language exam today and one of the texts mentioned a moose, I nearly burst out laughing...
                sigpic

Comment

Listening to the song 'Funky Town - Pseudo Echo'

Comment

I'm going to visit a colleague of mine, he is as tall as Jared, has the same hair as Jared (if not longer) and his wife is tiny compared to him They do not look a little bit like Jared and Gen, but the scheme fits. Also - she is a big fan of Jared from his "Gilmore Girls" days
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm home from college for the first time in months and I was teasing my high school aged bother. He called me jerk...it was hard to resist the temptation to call him b!tch.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

heard the song 'Eye of the tiger - Survivor' on the radio and started laughing (refernce ep: Yellow Fever). I was glad I wasn't in a car at the time or it would've been even funnier...

Comment

Every time I see a Walmart commercial (advert) on tv. AC/DC's "Back In Black" plays in the background of the ads. The beginning of the song, before the singing starts. I'm reminded of Dean and Sam from season 1 every time one of these commercials air.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

In San Jose, California, not to far from where I'm from, is a place called the Winchester Mystery House. Its a tourist attraction that is said to be haunted. Really neat story. I haven't been in ages, but it was really fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                In San Jose, California, not to far from where I'm from, is a place called the Winchester Mystery House. Its a tourist attraction that is said to be haunted. Really neat story. I haven't been in ages, but it was really fun.
                                That is too cool! I wonder why they've never discovered it on the show. Might be a bit surreal for Dean and Sam if they did.

I was watching the premier of American Idol last night and there was a contestant from Winchester Kentucky...I and called out "Winchester!".

I had watched an episode of SPN on DVD and when the episode ended I turned off the DVD player and who do I see? Whose is the first face I see? Mark Sheppard's! He was guest starring on Leverage which plays in the afternoons here. I literally screamed (albeit quietly, if there is such a thing) "CROWLEY!"

Every time I see Samantha Smith (Mary Winchester, the elder) in a commercial for an age spot (cover up/reducer - I can't remember what brand - might be Olay) cream. I'm like, "Come on, she's too beautiful to have age spots! Oh, and I all like, "Dean and Sam's mom!" ...and not always in my head.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X