Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're still alive

Comment

*checks self* Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm alive. We'll see after tonight's round of homework.

Comment

I was listening to a song (Crazy - Icehouse) and hadn't listened to it for awhile. I couldn't help but laugh when the lyrics said 'If this is all wrong, I don't want it right'.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Every time my cellphone rings. "Wayward Son" is my ringtone.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

On the way to work the other day I heard "Wayward Son" on the radio.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

It is a pretty cool song. We rocked out to it on Rock Band the other night. *my choice*

In choir, one of the songs is a Latin text and contains the lyrics "Cristo Dei filio"
              Is it sad that I thought of Supernatural?

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                It is a pretty cool song. We rocked out to it on Rock Band the other night. *my choice*
                And an excellent choice it is too. I've never played Rock Band, but, I have seen the video that someone made of the game with Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Cas performing the song. It's fudging AWESOME!

Here it is, in case you haven't seen it...

In choir, one of the songs is a Latin text and contains the lyrics "Cristo Dei filio"
                Is it sad that I thought of Supernatural?
                Nope. Not sad at all.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Heard Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor from one of my favourite eps Yellow Fever. I could see the whole Dean in the car sequence running in my head.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I recently saw someone buying quite a lot of Rock Salt
                    sigpic

Comment

makes you wonder.....
                      sigpic

Comment

When I was trying to remember the name of an actor that was in the episode of NCIS that we were watching while decorating our x-mas tree. See, mom asked me who the murder was as she couldn't remember. I told her it was the doctor...played by Tori Spelling's husband. I couldn't remember his first name but I know who he's married to. After a few minutes my mom suddenly went "His name is Dean...something." And then I said, "That's it! Dean McDermott...from Due South."

Mom: You couldn't remember that name?

Me:

Kind of a Supernatural "D'oh!" moment.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

we were grocery shopping today and I saw "Moose Drool" ale.....I kind you not.....and thought of Sammy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post

we were grocery shopping today and I saw "Moose Drool" ale.....I kid you not.....and thought of Sammy

Every time I look at my pencil/pen holder that's sitting on my desk...

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

okay, now that is *awesome*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                okay, now that is *awesome*
                                It's a tootsie roll (bank) container that I covered with a picture of a Dean Motivational Poster I printed out. Thought it would make a cool pencil holder cover.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X