No announcement yet.

Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird. He doesn't even look familiar to me.

Comment

I think he has the kind of face that can be adapted to look like just about anybody. Which would explain why he's so widely used.

Oh, and I just remembered - the
      Spoiler:
      demon that Bobby toasted
      in the last Spn episode was Amelia Banks from SGA.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I thought she looked familiar.
        sigpic

Comment

Actually, I thought she looked very UNfamiliar. What a switch from that uniform and the braided hair to this dress and long mane!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Oh, and I just remembered - the
            Spoiler:
            demon that Bobby toasted
            in the last Spn episode was Amelia Banks from SGA.
            That was her! Wow! It didn't even look like Amelia Banks. At first I didn't recognize her but then they kept showing her and I kept thinking that I did recognize her from somewhere. Thanks stars.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              Oh, and he was also in an ep of Eureka, way back when, and the SG1 ep where the prisoners took over the transport, crashed it, and tried to fool SG1- "Forsaken".
              THAT'S were I knew him from! I thought he looked familiar.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Sorta OT, but there's one guy who's been in just about everything except Spn. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0701561/ He has almost 120 different appearance to his name over 30 years, from MacGuyver to CSI.
              I've seen this guy on MacGyver (no 'u'), but I know him better from The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - he played Pete Sutter.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Uriel is playing a dick prison warden on NCIS right now. Seems to be a common feature of his characters' personalities. Anyone know his real name, and if he's done a role that wasn't quite so hate-able?
                sigpic

Comment

Uriel is playing a dick prison warden on NCIS right now. Seems to be a common feature of his characters' personalities. Anyone know his real name, and if he's done a role that wasn't quite so hate-able?
                  Sorry, I just know of the role he had in Burn Notice. And he was not a nice guy. I did see him in NCIS though. And his name is Robert Wisdom.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Sorry, I just know of the role he had in Burn Notice. And he was not a nice guy. I did see him in NCIS though. And his name is Robert Wisdom.
                    Thanks. I have see an couple of his other roles, like in Barbershop 2. His character is that was mean too. Maybe he's one of those guys that likes to play bad b/c it's so different from who he actually is. I've heard that explanation from Jensen and Kavan Smith, so it must be fairly alluring.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I have see an couple of his other roles, like in Barbershop 2. His character is that was mean too. Maybe he's one of those guys that likes to play bad b/c it's so different from who he actually is. I've heard that explanation from Jensen and Kavan Smith, so it must be fairly alluring.
                      It seems more a recent trend, though. When I looked at his list of credits on imdb there were quite a few roles as cop or detective listed in the 90s, and later a few doctors (e.g. on Emergency Room).

In last night's episode, the
                      Spoiler:
                      skinwalker's 'handler'
                      was the same guy who played Rakai, Ronon's Satedan friend who found and betrayed him in Broken Ties.
                      Last edited by starg8fans; 13 November 2010, 07:44 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I forgot about this one. Corin was also in a Toby Keith music video for 'Beer for my Horses'. Pretty funny in that one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm just started watching season 3 of The Wire on dvd and he's playing a police commander. Seem like a good guy so far and different from his character on SPN.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

I just saw an ep of Dark Angel that had Samantha Smith, Craig Veroni, and the guy that played Ladon Radim. I'd call that a successful scifi cast crossover.
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Agreed.

Another funny "reunion" (even though their characters never met on SPN): Jim Beaver who is constantly delighting us with his portrayal of Bobby Singer had a guest spot as a Ranger on Crossing Jordan's season three episode "Revealed", sharing screen time with David Monahan (Father Gregory from SPN's second season ep "Houses of the Holy") as Detective Seely.
                              Twinchy---
                              sigpic
                              FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Taylor Cole is on an ep of "NCIS". Has anyone seen anything else she's been in?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X