No announcement yet.

"Didja ever notice..." Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didja notice... that 99 Problems is the 99th episode?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Oh yeah, so totally
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

There was one episode I really noticed their accents in (both Jared's and Jensen's). I forget which one it was now. They both said "Yes Sir" to John.

Maybe someone already said this but...didja ever notice in The Benders, when Sam is in the cage, Dean said to him "Key...you said there was a key?" (to open the cages), but Sam never mentioned a key.

Sig by me

Comment

The episode with both saying "Yes, sir." That I recall is the closing scene of Dead Man's Blood.

As for the key, I never heard Dean say "You said there was a key". He goes over to the box, looks at it, sees that it need a key and says, "Key. Key?" Then looks at Sam to see if he knows anything about a key.

Comment

Didja notice Jensen's accent in Free To Be You and Me
            Spoiler:
            ...when he says "Last time you zapped me someplace I didn't poop for a week." ...yeah, I can only detect the accent (or maybe a hint of it) when he says the word "poop".

I think his accent (or a tiny bit of it) shines through when he says words that have an "oo" sound. Like "poop", "do" and "you". I think the accent comes out when he get's emotional too. Whether he's angry or upset (i.e. crying - tearful speeches).
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah, that's when I really hear it, the big emotional scenes.

Individual words are hard to call because sometimes it's just the way you say something in that instance, it's not REALLY your accent. For instance, I know that I will say, "Don't say I never did nuthin' fer ya." Somebody who doesn't know me would say, "Southern accent!". But it's not, I'm from Minnesota! I just say it that way because it's something Mulder said in an X-Files episode (when he was making fun of a Southern accent.).
              Last edited by Crichiel; 02 August 2010, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Didja ever notice...that Dean died - in No Rest For The Wicked - on Sam's birthday? May 2nd.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Didja notice at the beginning of Yellow Fever how fast the coroner determined there was no blockage in Frank O'Brien's arteries? He's good!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    Didja notice at the beginning of Yellow Fever how fast the coroner determined there was no blockage in Frank O'Brien's arteries? He's good!
                    My mother noticed that! Yeah, she's a fan too.

Didja notice that when Dean and Sam wear suits we never see where the dang things come from, they just show up in the suits for an "investigation". I never see garment bags hanging in the back of the Impala and they sure as hell aren't stuffed into their bags...they'ed be wrinkled if they were. And I can't see them buying suits, spending that kind of money on clothes that they don;t even like to wear. So, where in the name of Dean Winchester do they keep their dress clothes?

The world may never know...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

My mother noticed that! Yeah, she's a fan too.

Didja notice that when Dean and Sam wear suits we never see where the dang things come from, they just show up in the suits for an "investigation". I never see garment bags hanging in the back of the Impala and they sure as hell aren't stuffed into their bags...they'ed be wrinkled if they were. And I can't see them buying suits, spending that kind of money on clothes that they don;t even like to wear. So, where in the name of Dean Winchester do they keep their dress clothes?

The world may never know...
                      We did see them once getting suits from a shop in Phantom Traveller...I don't think you could tell whether they'd bought or hired them though. They definitely wear some of the suits and other disguises more than once so it's a mystery where they keep them....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        We did see them once getting suits from a shop in Phantom Traveller...I don't think you could tell whether they'd bought or hired them though. They definitely wear some of the suits and other disguises more than once so it's a mystery where they keep them....
                        Yes, I remember seeing the boys walking out of the suit shop in Phantom Traveler...and Dean's comment that they looked like the Blues Brothers. And that he hates those monkey suits.
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 August 2010, 11:10 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Didja ever notice...the name of the diner in The Monster at the End of This Book? Kripke's Hollow Diner...seems Jared can't get away from his Gilmore Girls past. Hollywood Babylon has that other famous hilarious reference.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Didja notice in Wishful Thinking, they find a big tuft of fur in the liquor store...but Audrey's teddy bear isn't furry?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                              Didja notice in Wishful Thinking, they find a big tuft of fur in the liquor store...but Audrey's teddy bear isn't furry?
                              Huh...

Spoiler:

Hmmm...I guess he isn't.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah, loved it. Wondered if the 100th would have been called something coll too but "Point Of No Return" was good enough for me!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X