Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He explained in a later post that it wasn't the executives that he was in trouble with. It wasn't because of WHAT was in them, it was WHO. He didn't ask the people in them if it was all right to post.

Comment

Well, it looks like it'll be back. I wasn't sure I was gonna be here today. Last night I was walking the dog, and the next thing I knew I was laying on the ground and my head was hurting really badly. There's snow on the ground and its covering very slick ice. I happened to hit a slick spot. Thankfully, I'm alive and well...and ready for Supernatural tonight!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Well, it looks like it'll be back. I wasn't sure I was gonna be here today. Last night I was walking the dog, and the next thing I knew I was laying on the ground and my head was hurting really badly. There's snow on the ground and its covering very slick ice. I happened to hit a slick spot. Thankfully, I'm alive and well...and ready for Supernatural tonight!
        Now I know you're not used to snow down there in Texas, but you have to be careful. You can't get too excited about SPN, and go jumping up and down on ice I've done it before, not a good idea.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          Now I know you're not used to snow down there in Texas, but you have to be careful. You can't get too excited about SPN, and go jumping up and down on ice I've done it before, not a good idea.
          LOL...I grew up in the northeast US. So, I'm used to snow and ice. It was just getting all excited about SPN...and bam! LOL. It actually took me about an hour to get my head to stop bleeding. I think it was a snow demon that attacked! So, Sam & Dean need to get down here ASAP!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're ok
            I just came in from playing in the snow, I think that it should snow more in Texas

I'm watching some SPN right now, can't wait for tonight!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Me too!!! How fitting, TNT is showing the episode where Dean comes back on the same day that Sam will have his soul back.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I'm glad you're ok
                I just came in from playing in the snow, I think that it should snow more in Texas

Its not fun when the snow demons attack and make ya bust your head on the sidewalk!
                sigpic

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Samuel Colt

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/sup...muel-colt.html

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0377462/

P.S. I feel like CW doesn't appreciate us. After waiting all that time, then after the stunt they pulled last week, this is the teaser we get.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/sup...ke-virgin.html
                  Last edited by warrior_chic; 04 February 2011, 09:09 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    Never saw the guy before, but I think he's a good choice. He has the sort of weathered look of an experienced hunter about him.

P.S. I feel like CW doesn't appreciate us. After waiting all that time, then after the stunt they pulled last week, this is the teaser we get.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/sup...ke-virgin.html
                    Seriously. Seriously? After all the fans have accomplished lately, the CW must be getting too sure of our devotion. On the other hand - always have to think positive, right? - maybe the episode is so shock full of twists and revelations that showing anything else would give too much away or spoil the surprises. *checks watch* Seven hours to go - man, I can't wait!

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Never saw the guy before, but I think he's a good choice. He has the sort of weathered look of an experienced hunter about him.
                      I've seen him a few times as a guest star on various shows. From what I can remember, he will be a very good choice. And he even has the voice to go along with a weathered, Old West hunter.
                      sigpic

Comment

Geeze, what a teaser we get...the same on from before only way shorter. I'm hoping stars is right.

Don't wanna see who Samuel Colt is until tonight's ep. Wanna be surprised.

Holy....! Glad you're alright, specially for tonight.

LOL...I grew up in the northeast US. So, I'm used to snow and ice. It was just getting all excited about SPN...and bam! LOL. It actually took me about an hour to get my head to stop bleeding. I think it was a snow demon that attacked! So, Sam & Dean need to get down here ASAP!
                        BAD snow demon! BAD! I'm glad the bleeding has stopped. Well, I'm sure Dean and Sam will make you feel all kinds of better.

A little less than 3 1/2 hours until SPN! I'm wearing my Dean t-shirt for the occasion.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          .Holy....! Glad you're alright, specially for tonight.

BAD snow demon! BAD! I'm glad the bleeding has stopped. Well, I'm sure Dean and Sam will make you feel all kinds of better.

A little less than 3 1/2 hours until SPN! I'm wearing my Dean t-shirt for the occasion.
                          I'm sure they'd make me feel better. I'm wearing an ice pack on my head for the occasion! I can't believe that my head still hurts...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure they'd make me feel better.
                            I know they will.

I'm wearing an ice pack on my head for the occasion!
                            Oh, cold head. Brrrr!

I can't believe that my head still hurts...
                            Oh, it still hurts? Maybe you need Dean and Sam to kiss it better.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, that episode was absolutely worth the wait. Very Cool!!

And next weeks episode looks awesome too!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I've been watching Fringe...excellent episode. I'll be catching up on SPN after I finish watching Merlin. I'm glad to hear that tonight was a good episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X