X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    German OT
    Spoiler:
    Ich sagte zu Fainne, dass ich sie möglicherweise killen könnte, aber des sei ja net so schlimm, weil ich schon tot sei und allein auf der Wolke sitzen und Harfe spielen is doof. Da fragte sie, ob sie auch was anderes machen könne, außer Harfe spielen. Ich daraufhin, sie könne auch Cas' Flügel flauschiger machen. Da muss sie mich fragen, ob sie auch in sein haar darf. War klar, dass ich sagen müsste, sie dürfe überall rein. XD
    Spoiler:
    ich habe nicht nur gefragt, ob ich was anderes machen dürfte, sondern ob ich an was anderem zupfen dürft außer an einer Harfe

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      and we love you *smooches* we want to build you a temple with wings and a cherry on top, a so called Kirschturmspitze xD

German OT
      Spoiler:
      Ich sagte zu Fainne, dass ich sie möglicherweise killen könnte, aber des sei ja net so schlimm, weil ich schon tot sei und allein auf der Wolke sitzen und Harfe spielen is doof. Da fragte sie, ob sie auch was anderes machen könne, außer Harfe spielen. Ich daraufhin, sie könne auch Cas' Flügel flauschiger machen. Da muss sie mich fragen, ob sie auch in sein haar darf. War klar, dass ich sagen müsste, sie dürfe überall rein. XD

Spoiler:
      ich habe nicht nur gefragt, ob ich was anderes machen dürfte, sondern ob ich an was anderem zupfen dürft außer an einer Harfe

Priceless!!!
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jen*

Comment

*huggles Fainne* We really have to plan the New Moon experiment!
          sigpic

Comment

yep.. but after i'm back home which would be tomorrow, but i don't know if i will be able to communicate then xD

Comment

I know what you have to watch first thing when you're back
              sigpic

Comment

you're welcome glad i could be of service

so it's Honey Trap ... everyone agree? honey is also perfect to be licked of... certain things...
                OMG, what happened to that sweet, innocent young thing I met last year??

You know what, I think you've just been under the influence of some very naughty people!

and we love you *smooches* we want to build you a temple with wings and a cherry on top, a so called Kirschturmspitze xD
                Oooh cherry, that sounds good!!

German OT<snip>
                Aside from me, is there anyone in this thread who doesn't speak German?

Spoiler:
                At the moment all I can do is tell you my name in 1 of 2 ways, give you the made up Bundeslige results...oh, and tell you I speak French!!

Is everyone up to date with S5 then? Just so I don't say anything to spoil people!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  I'm afraid she's gone for good

Originally posted by Queeny

Spoiler:
                  At the moment all I can do is tell you my name in 1 of 2 ways, give you the made up Bundeslige results...oh, and tell you I speak French!!
                  Sorry we tend to forget!
                  That's more I can say in French btw
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't speak German either... or any other language for that matter... Just English... haha.

Comment

78 icons. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

You know what, I think you've just been under the influence of some very naughty people!
                        you said it: you met me. from then on everything was lost. my mother didn't even recognize me *sniff*

Spoiler:

Is everyone up to date with S5 then? Just so I don't say anything to spoil people!
                        hmmm... nope, sorry, i speak german, obviously

i am, just didn't watch the latest episode yet. but i will do on monday... means today - when i'm back home *is posting from the Helsinki Airport - met some nice lady who touched me everywhere - i love security controls *
                        Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        I'm afraid she's gone for good
                        I'm afraid she never existed.....
                        78 icons. XD
                        *thud*

Comment

-hits fainne and luci with a cane- we've talked about this girls.... and you were doing so well.... repeat after me "I will not post in german when there are non-german speakers viewing this thread"

Spoiler:

i'm constantly reminding the little hirnlings that we are not all german-speakers... be glad tho... it used to be a lot worse.... i used to beat them black and blue
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

*is glad Lilith missed her speaking German* We are trying!
                            sigpic

Comment

*hits lilith with a cod* *mumbles*

Comment

Hey Are you back home?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X