No announcement yet.

Lucifer/Mark Pellegrino thunk and appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark's on The Mentalist tonight.... and my tv just went b/c of rain sometimes i really hate satellite.... oh yay! it just came back! anywho....
    Spoiler:
    he's all leather and tats and a whole bunch of Lucifer undertones his character is a biker gang leader.... i hope someone makes a lot of prettiful caps *hinthintnudgenudge*
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      Mark's on The Mentalist tonight.... and my tv just went b/c of rain sometimes i really hate satellite.... oh yay! it just came back! anywho....
      Spoiler:
      he's all leather and tats and a whole bunch of Lucifer undertones his character is a biker gang leader.... i hope someone makes a lot of prettiful caps *hinthintnudgenudge*
      OMG!!! ITS GORGEOUS! Seriously, I saw his name at the beginning paused my television and let out a really high pitched squeak! I was SO excited... then when you see him!

Spoiler:
      OMG! The leather! The tattoos... OH GOD! And that cocky attitude. But still so softspoken, kinda.... very Lucifer-like... definitely reminded me of Lucifer and Sam in "Free to Be You and Me"... especially when Lucifer says "Of course... I am an angel."... -happysigh- This just made my night!

When I can get some caps of it I'm totally making graphics... CAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE IN A SIG!

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
        OMG!!! ITS GORGEOUS! Seriously, I saw his name at the beginning paused my television and let out a really high pitched squeak! I was SO excited... then when you see him!

Spoiler:
        OMG! The leather! The tattoos... OH GOD! And that cocky attitude. But still so softspoken, kinda.... very Lucifer-like... definitely reminded me of Lucifer and Sam in "Free to Be You and Me"... especially when Lucifer says "Of course... I am an angel."... -happysigh- This just made my night!

When I can get some caps of it I'm totally making graphics... CAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE IN A SIG!
        yay! i was drooling when we first saw him on screen... i mean really
        Spoiler:
        dark jeans, leather vest, black tee, tats visible but not eye-catching.... and then the whole thing with Jane calling him a sociopath was just very Lucifer-ish..... i squeed and then my tv went out... thank hellspawn for the interwebs... x3
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          yay! i was drooling when we first saw him on screen... i mean really
          Spoiler:
          dark jeans, leather vest, black tee, tats visible but not eye-catching.... and then the whole thing with Jane calling him a sociopath was just very Lucifer-ish..... i squeed and then my tv went out... thank hellspawn for the interwebs... x3
          Awww I'm sorry But OMG! He was amazing... if I watched more shows than Supernatural and The Mentalist then I'd say I wish he'd be on all my shows... I guess I still need him on Castle and Criminal Minds... that pretty much covers all my shows (well... besides SG, but SG-1 and SGA are over.....)

Comment

meh... it was only 15 mins... half of which was commercials... so i really didn't miss much.... i have waay too many shows to wish all my favourite eyes candy was in all of them x3 i don't even have time to keep up with all of them at the same time.... i watch half of them [( the ones i can't get on my channel plan )] in the off-season... just makes everything easier
            sigpic

Comment

I DID IT! I made a banner from last night's episode of The Mentalist:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
                I DID IT! I made a banner from last night's episode of The Mentalist:

Spoiler:
                sociopaths ftw!! x3
                sigpic

Comment

Holy crap. That was so frikking awesome. O.O
                  I almost went nuts...seriously. XD

Katie that sig is too awesome for words.
                  You rock!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Holy crap. That was so frikking awesome. O.O
                    I almost went nuts...seriously. XD

Katie that sig is too awesome for words.
                    You rock!
                    HE WAS EPIC! Seriously... Mark can invade my shows any time... how can we get him on Sanctuary and SGU? Anyone?

Cause just face it... Eli and/or Rush vs. Lucifer.... AWESOME!

Comment

I probably wouldn't survive something like that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I probably wouldn't survive something like that.
                        But you have to admit... THAT'D BE EPIC! Or Mark on LotS... oh god... Mark in those costumes........ what was I saying?

Comment

In of those d'haran costumes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh I'd like to see that
                            sigpic

Comment

I think you broke my brain.....