Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are watching fanfiction.net carefully as the number of SPN stories slowly creep closer and closer to the number of Buffy stories, because passing Buffy would make it #1 for the most stories!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
      You are watching fanfiction.net carefully as the number of SPN stories slowly creep closer and closer to the number of Buffy stories, because passing Buffy would make it #1 for the most stories!!
      And we all know how wicked that will be!

SPN = 38,188
      BVS = 39,192

1,026 to go!

when you finally get your computer back after being without it for a week and you can't wait to put up your SPN (Dean, blue steel scene) wallpaper that you had before. (my hard drive had to be wiped clean - they backed it up for me though.)
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 July 2010, 07:36 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

...when you see a sign in an antique shop that reads..."Winchester Western... Arms & Ammunition sold here." ...and can't help but let a huge grin split your face because it makes you think of Dean and Sam.

...when you see an old AC/DC album(record) at the afore mentioned antique shop and you can't help but think..."Oh yeah, Dean would love this!"

...when your eating a hot fudge sundae at Derry Queen and Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive comes on the radio and your reminded of that scene in No Rest For the Wicked, Dean and Sam singing the song in the car, and just can't stop smiling. ...and replaying that scene in your mind over and over and over...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

...when your watching an episode of NCIS and one of the guest character's names is Jensen (last name) and you get all "Ooh, his name is Jensen!" And then smile like an idiot.

...when you look for Impala's while leafing through a classic car catalog at the grocery store (the kind with cars for sale by the owners). And you get 7 levels of excited when you actually find a black '67 Impala even though it's not exactly the same as Dean's.

...when you change your background theme on your Youtube profile to this...
          Spoiler:

...when you try to find a way to connect Supernatural to ...every song you hear on the radio. Placing scenes with lyrics and what not.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

When you smile every time you look at your phone...because the picture on your home screen is the beautiful Jensen Ackles.

Comment

...you calculate how many times Dean had died on the show. 107 times!

Go here for more details Posts 54, 58, and 60.

...you think about Supernatural all the time, it's always on your mind.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

You can't think of the last time you went 24 hours without thinking about, talking about, or referring to Supernatural at least a dozen times.

My favourite: when you have Sam/Dean/Jared/Jensen dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  ...you think about Supernatural all the time, it's always on your mind.
                  Yup, that's me.

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                  My favourite: when you have Sam/Dean/Jared/Jensen dreams!
                  *squee* I adore those dreams... *faints*

...you see things that remind you of Supernatural everywhere all the time.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                    ...you see things that remind you of Supernatural everywhere all the time.
                    That is so me! ...I saw a quick mart named Sam's Food Store and, yeah, thought of Sammy. Also thought how it would be more appropriate if it was named Dean's since Dean, you know, loves food.

...you start collecting Jensen's movies just because he's in them. So far I have Ten Inch Hero and Devour.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

You will take a lower score on your phone-Scrabble game because you'd rather spell out 'Dean', 'Colt', or 'hunt' than an a word that's worth more points...but doesn't make you smile.

Comment

You go to the movies with your son and his visiting friend, and suddenly OMG you realize they remind you of someone else... and you have to make up a reason why you wanna take their picture.
                        Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          You go to the movies with your son and his visiting friend, and suddenly OMG you realize they remind you of someone else... and you have to make up a reason why you wanna take their picture.
                          That is just great!

...you start dreamin' 'bout Jensen. Me, last night, Jensen dream.
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 September 2010, 04:19 AM. Reason: img tags changed to url
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

... when you find weird signs in an Portuguese medieval castle and immediately think that they are Enochian until you spot an pentagram. Picture proof will follow!

...when you make photos of a drawing of archangel Michael killing the beast in a church and leave all the other drawings aside...
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

That is just great!

Details, please?

... when you find a generic shirt in a home shopping catalogue with 'SUPTERNATURAL' printed across the front, and you get a magnifying glass to try and find the boys' faces in the patterns above it.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Mine last night was Sam and Dean!

Comment

Working...
                                X