this calls for a celebration!!
    and THIS is my present to myself *giggles*

(hears queenie shout PEEKAGE!!) lol....

Comment

gosh im really tired, was an exciting day
      night everyone

Comment

And a drive by posting for me as well.

Good thing I turned on the TV last night. They reran the SPN episode from this season I missed the first time around......"Good God Y'all".
        Spoiler:
        noticed it was written by Sera Gamble....and then poor Sammy's tied up in a chair in the ep and whumped. Sera LOVES writing vulnerable hurtin' Sammy. *sigh*

Lovely piccies!

Congrats on the new job. Still looking on this end.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop

More poker boy! ..he gets so excited when he wins

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
          BREAKING NEWS!!!!! (no, got nothing to do with supernatural or jared )
          queenie!!! I GOT A JOB!!!!!!! *squeeeeeee*
          the job interview i told you about this week, they called me today that they want me *squeeeee* i'll start next week its a food store and i'll do cashier and everything, but i'm so glad i found something! cause its really hard to find ANYTHING around here right now. so im happy happy happy
          my christmas wish was already granted
          Oh that's great.. congratulations....see..wet Jared did do the trick

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

Good thing I turned on the TV last night. They reran the SPN episode from this season I missed the first time around......"Good God Y'all".
          Spoiler:
          noticed it was written by Sera Gamble....and then poor Sammy's tied up in a chair in the ep and whumped. Sera LOVES writing vulnerable hurtin' Sammy. *sigh*

IHS
          Sera Gamble definitely has a soft for our Sammy...loves her I love her eps...but I reckon the whole show benefits from the female writers input...is there 2 or 3 of them?

I saw one of the Jared and Jensen's Con vids, when someone in the audience had mentioned them having a shower scene , Jared had joked about not mentioning it to Sera Oh please do mention it to her...
          sigpic

Comment

hey petshop

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

Spoiler:

Lovely piccies!

Congrats on the new job. Still looking on this end.

IHS
            thanks!!
            good luck with your job search!
            maybe i should also send you wet jared, cause it worked for me

also really like sera gamble, shes a great writer!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Morning Pet Shop

More poker boy! ..he gets so excited when he wins

Oh that's great.. congratulations....see..wet Jared did do the trick

Sera Gamble definitely has a soft for our Sammy...loves her I love her eps...but I reckon the whole show benefits from the female writers input...is there 2 or 3 of them?

I saw one of the Jared and Jensen's Con vids, when someone in the audience had mentioned them having a shower scene , Jared had joked about not mentioning it to Sera Oh please do mention it to her...
            hey lizzie *waves*
            YAY for more poker pics, they are wonderful!!

thanks!!
            OMG you're right! wet jared helped me!! should also send one to queenie *thanks wet jared and sends over to queenie*

SHOWER SCENE? WANT!!!!

Comment

*hears talk of Wet!Jared*
              Where?!?!? TELL ME!!!!

Hi Pet Shop

Congrats sg on your job!!! That is great news
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                *hears talk of Wet!Jared*
                Where?!?!? TELL ME!!!!

Hi Pet Shop

Congrats sg on your job!!! That is great news
                hey san *waves*
                thanks

and here by special request, wet!jared again tada!!

Comment

hey san *waves*
                  thanks

and here by special request, wet!jared again tada!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...normal_001.jpg
                  Why does that pic make me laugh instead of giving me the urge to dive into the gutter?
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Why does that pic make me laugh instead of giving me the urge to dive into the gutter?
                    cause its a funny pic? lol not your traditional wet jared pic
                    the wetness is a good addition though not to mention the hand-close up!

Comment

cause its a funny pic? lol not your traditional wet jared pic
                      the wetness is a good addition though not to mention the hand-close up!
                      I was just expecting a different kind of wet Not that it's bad, obviously
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

I was just expecting a different kind of wet Not that it's bad, obviously
                        i know, sorry next time i'll say "funny wet jared"

Comment

i know, sorry next time i'll say "funny wet jared"
                          Haha, that sounds good
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Haha, that sounds good
                            deal

ah damn..wished i knew in what ep that sam towel scene is, i would post a cap of that now

Comment

deal

ah damn..wished i knew in what ep that sam towel scene is, i would post a cap of that now
                              GUH.. that was the first scene I knew Jared was way more than a beanstake Which I love btw!

I googled "Jared Padalecki towel" Results

Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

GUH.. that was the first scene I knew Jared was way more than a beanstake Which I love btw!

I googled "Jared Padalecki towel" Results

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...d/000420xs.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...26199_f520.jpg
                                LMAO who knew it would be that easy! google is a fangirls best friend

ohhh yes...thanks, im gonna save them now...for closer examination *giggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X