Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Intentional repost because of cuteness
    isn't it cute? i so wish to be this girl!
    Same here With a massive storm towards the evening
    i hate too hot weather. but it shall be getting colder in e few weeks here. i hope so because i will work from next week on and that's no fun when it's too hot

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      Me too!!
      i hate too hot weather. but it shall be getting colder in e few weeks here. i hope so because i will work from next week on and that's no fun when it's too hot
      Same here.. Gotta start again 31st with uni, and not looking forward to it with this kind of weather
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Me too!!
        Same here.. Gotta start again 31st with uni, and not looking forward to it with this kind of weather
        oh yeah... one of our last days at uni during the last semester we had to spend in a room which's temperature was 45°c/113°f - and opening the window didn't help because it was sticky and hot out there too. i couldn't even drink as much as i sweat out.

weather forecast says next week it still will be hot but temperature shall drop to 17°c/62°f within the next few weeks - which is a little too cold again *lol*

Comment

oh yeah... one of our last days at uni during the last semester we had to spend in a room which's temperature was 45°c/113°f - and opening the window didn't help because it was sticky and hot out there too. i couldn't even drink as much as i sweat out.
          Luckily I've never had extreme temps while being in uni. Yet I hear El Nino is coming again, and that it might change

weather forecast says next week it still will be hot but temperature shall drop to 17°c/62°f within the next few weeks - which is a little too cold again *lol*
          At uni, I think 18/19 degrees is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. I sweat easily,and it ain't pretty So yeah, that's always the best temp for me

Sticky, wet Jared I need pics of Playthings when he's in the pool. The quality was so bad I couldn't make him out coming out of the pool all wet All I saw were blue squares LOL
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Playthings

Wet!Sam

I resized them, but once again it is not visible for me that I did..
            Spoiler:

Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

just watched the season 4 gagreel - Jared and his winds somehow i feel sorry for Jensen xD
              Poor Jensen indeed!

Awesome!!! Thanks Jen No spoilers really right?
              There are a few new characters shown, but imo from those really short scenes you can't spot the plot They focus on Jared and Jensen mostly.

I thought I melted away in the lab today! Guh.

Playthings

Wet!Sam

I resized them, but once again it is not visible for me that I did..
              Spoiler:
              snipped for laziness
              What a lovely cap spam One of my fave Sammy eps.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                There are a few new characters shown, but imo from those really short scenes you can't spot the plot They focus on Jared and Jensen mostly.
                Oh that's alright Will watch in a bit

What a lovely cap spam One of my fave Sammy eps.
                For me now too

Did some icons of that particular scene

Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Lovely icons Love the 2nd and 5th one best

sigpic

Comment

Lovely icons Love the 2nd and 5th one best
                    Thanks Thinking of putting no 6 up somewhere.. I wonder why..

This guys hasn't changed a bit since Gilmore Girls
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Well, he beefed up a lot

sigpic

Comment

Well, he beefed up a lot
                        That he most definately did
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

yeah, compare the first episodes of the gilmore girls and the last ep. of SPN. he geefed up. though he could use a little more beef around his butt. his shoulders are so wide that - when he wears his leather jacket - his butt and legs look to slim for his upper body imo

i'm glad i'm still at home - maybe i'll dance a little raindance or so...

love the icons and picspam San Jen, where are these pics from where he wears the schooluniform?

Comment

That he most definately did
                            I like that fact So pretty arms :d And the chest *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

yeah, compare the first episodes of the gilmore girls and the last ep. of SPN. he geefed up. though he could use a little more beef around his butt. his shoulders are so wide that - when he wears his leather jacket - his butt and legs look to slim for his upper body imo

love the icons and picspam San Jen, where are these pics from where he wears the schooluniform?
                              Those are from a film called Cry_Wolf

sigpic

Comment

Hihi I also read somewhere he wore hoodies because he was conscious of his belly! I had to laugh so loudly

I can't wait for the storm. Walk outside for a bit in the rain

love the icons and picspam San
                                Thanks

I like that fact So pretty arms :d And the chest *sigh
                                Very much so...

I'm off for today. Soooo hot in my room
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X