Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

*cough* sorry, got distracted!

Back later when I've eaten something... gonna pass out soon!
    Hehehe that smilie sums me up atm.... especially looking at that pic ..yum...

Enjoy your tea...I've already eaten...

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
    Evening guys! My dad said to me early have you thunked? He meant thought, but it made me giggle.

Holy..!
    LOL yep that sums them up as well
    sigpic

Comment

More celebration caps then

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Hehehe that smilie sums me up atm.... especially looking at that pic ..yum...

Enjoy your tea...I've already eaten...
        LOL, it's my own fault, I keep looking at the XXXL size pic .... you know the one I mean!!

We had chilli and it wasn't very nice actually! I made it like I always do, but it just didn't taste as nice as usual. Maybe my cooking skills went out of the window when my brain went to mush!

That shouldn't be as appealing as it is!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, it's my own fault, I keep looking at the XXXL size pic .... you know the one I mean!!
          I certainly do *fans self*
          We had chilli and it wasn't very nice actually! I made it like I always do, but it just didn't taste as nice as usual. Maybe my cooking skills went out of the window when my brain went to mush!
          It was the peekage...definitely the peekage...

That shouldn't be as appealing as it is!
          LOL I think that pic was taken when Jared was asking about the baby in the audience.....he's just so lovely....and well yeah... sexy as Hades...
          sigpic

Comment

I certainly do *fans self*

It was the peekage...definitely the peekage...
            Definitely. I was also posting Jensen peekage on another forum... I should know better!! Oh, and my other half saw the avatar I have of that pic... and wanted to know why I had a pic of someone's crotch... I had to point out the peekage!! That's why I have it, fool!!

LOL I think that pic was taken when Jared was asking about the baby in the audience.....he's just so lovely....and well yeah... sexy as Hades...
            Aww! *helps Jared out with that coffee* mmmmm!

I got some stuff to do while I'm still awake, so I'll turn my brain to mush a bit more ... glutton that I am!

Have fun!

sigpic

Comment

Definitely. I was also posting Jensen peekage on another forum... I should know better!! Oh, and my other half saw the avatar I have of that pic... and wanted to know why I had a pic of someone's crotch... I had to point out the peekage!! That's why I have it, fool!!
              men huh!

I got some stuff to do while I'm still awake, so I'll turn my brain to mush a bit more ... glutton that I am!

[CENTER]http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...03_Dead_36.jpg

Have fun!
              Oh...that's ...that's....
              sigpic

Comment

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/eyebrows.gif

Have fun!
                BOXERS DETECTED< HOTNESS SENSORS OVERLOADED! XD
                thx, I totally looked at that second pic and thought "omg, I'm totally saving this one" haha

Your lord and master,
                the Empress
                Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Morning Sunday already!

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                  BOXERS DETECTED< HOTNESS SENSORS OVERLOADED! XD
                  thx, I totally looked at that second pic and thought "omg, I'm totally saving this one" haha
                  Yep peekage and boxers are always ....well... hot..

I feel like dipping into my Hunted caps:

sigpic

Comment

There are rumours that Jared married yesterday. Anyone knows anything about that?
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      There are rumours that Jared married yesterday. Anyone knows anything about that?
                      Hey

Yep... I was just thinking about that too. I read about it a few weeks ago...can't remember where now...and it said the 27th... something to do with Jared fitting it in while on a break from filming. I expect we'll find out soon enough. I hope we get to see him in his wedding suit *sighs* I bet they'll both look beautiful.
                      sigpic

Comment

*de-lurks*
                        sorry petshop, i'm having my post-lazy period again, but i'm still here
                        hope everyones good
                        eventually i will read the current posts, but at the moment just cant be asked ^^

Comment

*does a fly by*

Hey Pet Shop!

Great caps Lizzie, keep 'em coming! As for Jared getting married, it sounds about right to me - he had his stag do in Vegas last week (or early this week, I forget) so the timing would fit!

Edit: Hey Maggie! *squishiehuggles* I'll e-mail you in the next couple of days!

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

PET SHOP!! *huggles around*

Too busy to pop in Miss you terribly! Am getting a weekfly fix of SPN now though Yay!

*runs out*
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh noes, did I miss the 300 pages party?

Lovely peekage pics
                              sigpic

Comment

*does a fly by*

Hey Pet Shop!

Great caps Lizzie, keep 'em coming! As for Jared getting married, it sounds about right to me - he had his stag do in Vegas last week (or early this week, I forget) so the timing would fit!
                                I wonder if he played poker...if he lost his shirt I want photographic proof!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                *runs in*

PET SHOP!! *huggles around*

Too busy to pop in Miss you terribly! Am getting a weekfly fix of SPN now though Yay!

*runs out*
                                Hey San *waves*

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                                *de-lurks*
                                sorry petshop, i'm having my post-lazy period again, but i'm still here
                                hope everyones good
                                eventually i will read the current posts, but at the moment just cant be asked ^^
                                Hey Maggie *waves*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X