No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quickie, sorry I haven't been around much. Have fun tomorrow Lizzie and Sharon! Wish I was gonna be there!

I'm freezing and waiting for dinner atm! Pasta, garlic bread and salad! Nom! I'm also catching up on some concert vids from last night of an awesome band called MWK.
    sigpic

Twitter
    Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Hmm that sounds great!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Just having a chill out after that fantastic concert....

Has Sam/Jared been behaving himself?

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Hehe have fun and give Queeny a big hug from me, will you?
        Done

Is she feeling how firm he is? Lucky woman!

And what a lovely smile he has there....

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
        Just a quickie, sorry I haven't been around much. Have fun tomorrow Lizzie and Sharon! Wish I was gonna be there!
        Thanks and we did...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Evening Pet Shop

Done

Is she feeling how firm he is? Lucky woman!
          Hey you

Good, good

I would!

sigpic

Comment

Lovely piccies everyone.

LizzieAnne, I'm trying to avoid clicking on you screencaps. I did accidently click on one of the spoilers, bad me.

I wish they would start showing the new eps again here. We did get a few new eps, but then they stopped showing them. Hopefully it will come back on, as I was enjoying the eps that I did see.

Spoiler:
            Especially in the ep where they shrunk Castiel and Dean started to play with the mini doll thing of Castiel. That was funny!!

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*peeks in* Howdy Pet Shop girls!

Anybody miss me? Hehe, off to catch up!

sigpic

Comment

OK, so I have a fair bit of catching up to do. In a way I'm kinda glad it's been quieter in here - after being away from GW for 2 weeks, I had no idea how much I'd have to reply to! My home internet connection is up and down atm, so excuse the numerous posts - I'm using my phone and quoting loads and loads of messages is really hard!

Starting with a re-post of this one as it's a few pages back, and deserves it.... I'll almost ignore the phone hooked on the belt incident as I'm feeling generous. I really must have words with Jared about that at some point!!

^^ Almost showing my favourite mole there too!

nothing a good cuddle from the sasquatch won't fix...
                Nice thought!

Re-post of this one too...

Now up to When the Levee Breaks on my re-watch of S4...guh! I love this ep...
                *squeaks* Must...watch...soon!! You free tonight?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Hey thunkers. Bit quiet in here.
                Hey Dannii! *hugs* Hope you're ok, I keep missing you! *sniff*

Might as well have a re-post of this too!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                today i got woken up by my boss calling me on the phone to ask something..
                How rude!! Hope you complained... even if it wasn't out loud!

Re-watched Sympathy for the Devil tonight...love this ep.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...athy/Sam70.jpg
                Aww, so cute!

And then ..Good God Y'all...love this one even more...

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...God_Yall_6.jpg
                *is feeling exceptionally cheeky* soooooo... *cough* overcompensating!! *cough* *runs away from Lizzie*

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop Today is SPN day!

Aww that's so cute!! Do we know who they are? And by the looks of it, why are they in a gym? Does Jared live there now?

I don't want to see any more snow now...I'm fed up with it.

Oh...nearly forgot to say...I had another Jared dream last night...this time a good one!
                  And we got more too!

*headdesk* why does everyone else get good dreams these days?

Nice! I dreamt that I set my front room on fire and had to blow it all out... lol
                  I love your dreams, they're so random!!

Originally posted by Vampy Jen View Post
                  OMG, the latest ep was amazing!
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam sucking blood again
                  5x14

Spoiler:
                  Now it shocks me that you would pick up on that!

I think on this occasion I like my dream better than yours
                  Although...if your dream was being fair...Fireman Sam should have come to the rescue.
                  Oh that is so wrong!! I know you didn't mean that Fireman Sam, but now all I can think about is the kid's tv programme!

sigpic

Comment

Cap time 5x14
                    As always, great caps Jen... and as always, a re-post of some of my faves!

Spoiler:

^^ Just love the hair in that one!

*cough* Niiiice!

^^ that little flush... lovely!

Just finished watching the ep.. another fantastic one....and now we have to wait 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for another one....

About the ep...
                    Spoiler:

I'm so glad Sam confessed his blood craving to Dean..he's trying so hard to beat it...but OMG how sexy does he look when he's hopped up on demon blood. It breaks my heart to hear him shouting for Dean at the end too....and poor Dean as well.
                    Loved Cas in this as well...he's a funny guy
                    5x14
                    Spoiler:
                    I need a re-watch as I was half asleep when I originally watched it (4 days of visiting 8 family members wears you out!

In short, what Lizzie said! I enjoyed the ep, and I just loved the 'be my valentine' bit! Something else too... now what was it? Oh yeah, the blood thingy!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    Apparently its six weeks so that the end of the season lines up with a certain period of time to do with season renewals, ratings etc or something along those lines. Not sure of the specifics. Its gonna be a killer but at least it will be the last one now.
                    Grrr, hate it when they do that, but I guess it makes sense... to the networks anyway!!

I'm gonna have to come back later to catch up more. Bye for now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Anybody miss me? Hehe, off to catch up!
                      Yepp! Very much! *huggles* It's good to have you back!

Aww that's so cute!! Do we know who they are? And by the looks of it, why are they in a gym? Does Jared live there now?
                      I don't know who they are, sorry.

Neck!
                      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop

I've just about woken up....*pours another tea*

Anybody miss me? !
                        Yep...

Oh that is so wrong!! I know you didn't mean that Fireman Sam, but now all I can think about is the kid's tv programme!
                        lol I did think that of that when I posted....I didn't think anyone else would notice

Guh!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yepp! Very much! *huggles* It's good to have you back!
                          Hey you! *squishiehuggles* Aww thanks, good to be back. I've decided just to hang out in a couple of threads for the time being, so you guys can decide whether you're lucky or unlucky that this is one of the ones I chose!

Originally posted by Queeny's Jen View Post
                          I don't know who they are, sorry.
                          No worries, it was worth asking!

Originally posted by Neck obsessed Jen View Post
                          *licks lips and looks at the choices on offer* gah, decisions decisions!

Afternoon Pet Shop

I've just about woken up....*pours another tea*
                          Hey there lazy bones!

Yep...
                          *hugs*

lol I did think that of that when I posted....I didn't think anyone else would notice
                          Oops, sorry!

Off to catch up some more while I have internet connection!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
                            Hey Jared Lurvers, what's up with Jared and his weight? His face has become really bloated of late. Just look at an ep from last season and then the last bunch of eps. i know he bulked up to audition for Conan, but he looks all puffy and bloated around the face and neck. Not a good look.
                            LOL, I see a few have commented on this, and I've never been one to keep my opinions to myself...

First off, nice to see a new face in the thread, even if you haven't gotten off to the best of starts!

I don't necessarily think it's weight, it's clearly muscle - or mostly muscle anyway. Each season he's gotten bigger and bigger, but it's much more obvious now. I personally think he's gotten too muscly (big shocker there hey Pet Shop Girls? lol) but that's my personal view. I think the main thing that has changed his appearance is that with the muscle (and like all of us, getting older every day) it has changed the shape of his face dramatically - he's lost that angular look, which I personally think is a real shame! I think he looked great at the end of S3 and most of S4!
                            I also don't think it has anything to do with Conan - as I said, bigger each season.

And really, can you honestly say you've not put on a few pounds over the years too?

Well..well..well..what have we here....a troll, a guy whose girlfriend or boyfriend has the hots for Jared? or a genuine enquiry... whatever! ...this is a thunk thread in case you haven't noticed.
                            I don't see anything wrong... unless of course you mean he's getting older.... he can't remain a boy forever!!!
                            *blinks* Who are you, and what have you done with Lizzie? Go you!!
                            I'm kind of behind on new eps. They just started showing the new season over here, can't remember what night I'm supposed to watch it though. I've seen them of course but my dad hasn't and I don't mind watching again
                            I think with a programme like Spn it's important to re-watch things - there's always something you miss, the odd line here and there... for example (S5 character mentioned)

Spoiler:
                            Michael & Raphael are mentioned way back in S2 in Houses of the Holy, which I only caught again recently!

And in S3's Red Sky...., when Sam's saying the exorcism in the cemetary, Castiel gets mentioned!

Of course, I never need an excuse to re-watch, but I think regardless of the thunking & whumping potential, they need watching several times!

I've started re-watching them again as well....they look great on the TV. They're on first on a Weds. at 9 then on Sunday's at 10..Oh maybe I'll take another look tonight then after 24..
                            Blimey, not sure my poor little brain could handle Jack, Sam and Dean in one go!

I don't want to see any nasty comments about Jared/Sam in here. If I want that, I can go elsewhere on the forum..I've seen far too many in some of the threads. This is the one place I thought was safe from all that.
                            It's happening in too many places on GW lately, people being overly b*tchy for no apparent reason other than to get people's backs up. That's mostly why I've not been around - not that we generally have anything like that going on in here, but sometimes it's hard to go into threads where you know there's all kinds of crap going on - most of us are here to have fun after all!

Yeah, watched it last night at 11 - 1 as we were watching Heroes at 10. There's so many shows come back on now they're starting to overlap!
                            Oooh, Heroes is back? I've seen it all (did the naughty d/l thing! ) but I wouldn't mind watching it again.. I'll look out for it!

Some random Jared :
                            Intentional re-post, as even the younger pic is cute!

I'm not sure...I found a few of those a while back and forgot about some of them....I love him at the airport he always looks so relaxed and gorgeous.
                            Hehe, they're from 'Just Jared' ... whoever THAT Jared is has my vote as he always has good pics!

Bit of mid week double thunk
                            Again, this has to be re-posted!

sigpic

Comment

Gah, OK I think I'm all caught up now... there was more than I thought!

I re-watched Free to be You and Me last night...this time on the TV. I loved it the first time round but it's one of those eps that gets even better on a re-watch.
                              A really fantastic ep. Not just because of all the Sam in it.
                              Yep, great ep! I only wish Living had a HD channel...

Mmm, lips!

Continuing on with the caps.....these can be in celebration of a season 6... *is very happy*

Spoiler:
                              What a gorgeous barman he makes...

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...snap-67062.jpg
                              Can't argue with that! I know I've said it before, but Jared has some pretty mean

Spoiler:
                              slicing skills there... looks like he knows his way around the kitchen! *happy sigh*

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu36/jenova_genesis/SPN/jared/Jared-jared-padalecki-10488318-312-.jpg
                              Hehe, I saw that pic on LJ - someone's made an avatar with both Jared & Jensen saying 'we love shopping'

I'm fine...just about to go pack as I'm meeting queen tomorrow...we're off to see the other sexy Jared
                              I knew before we saw him up close he was sexy, but damn, those eyes are just amazing!! *fans self*

Hehe have fun and give Queeny a big hug from me, will you?

I want another one *opens arms for a snuggle* Come on, you can do it yourself this time... you can never have enough hugs!

Wow, she's even got her hand in his coat...

I'm freezing and waiting for dinner atm! Pasta, garlic bread and salad! Nom! I'm also catching up on some concert vids from last night of an awesome band called MWK.
                              *sniff* I wish you could've been too. You realised you're the person I've known the longest off all of the forums (even longer than Merky) and we still haven't met! Next time, definitely!

Your tea sounded nice! Not heard of them... worth checking out then I take it? I'd never heard of either of the 30STM support acts - LostAlone (they were bloody awful IMO lol) and Drum Street Corps - I'll definitely be checking them out, I thought they were great...but then I do love things that are drum heavy!

Is it just me, or does Jared not look at all impressed? LOL, I can't say I blame him though...

sigpic

Comment

I love your dreams, they're so random!!
                                I'm glad someone does

*sniff* I wish you could've been too. You realised you're the person I've known the longest off all of the forums (even longer than Merky) and we still haven't met! Next time, definitely!

Your tea sounded nice! Not heard of them... worth checking out then I take it? I'd never heard of either of the 30STM support acts - LostAlone (they were bloody awful IMO lol) and Drum Street Corps - I'll definitely be checking them out, I thought they were great...but then I do love things that are drum heavy!
                                Yeah! Maybe at a concert or convention.. and I'll try and plan ahead and actually make it happen lol.

Yes, well, you know about Mr. Cook.. =p MWK has changed members over the years but it's basically some of David's friends (who are in his band atm) and it's fronted my a guy named Andy Skib who I think you've seen in my graphics. They were around before DC was on Idol and DC was actually doing back-up guitar and vocals for them at some point. I'll give you some links in a minute

Oooh, Heroes is back? I've seen it all (did the naughty d/l thing! ) but I wouldn't mind watching it again.. I'll look out for it!
                                Yeah, I think it's on Saturdays on bbc 2 and repeated sunday on bbc 3.

I think with a programme like Spn it's important to re-watch things - there's always something you miss, the odd line here and there... for example (S5 character mentioned)

Spoiler:
                                Michael & Raphael are mentioned way back in S2 in Houses of the Holy, which I only caught again recently!

And in S3's Red Sky...., when Sam's saying the exorcism in the cemetary, Castiel gets mentioned!

Of course, I never need an excuse to re-watch, but I think regardless of the thunking & whumping potential, they need watching several times!
                                Oh yeah, absolutely!
                                Oh really? I'll have to re-watch them and see!
                                sigpic

Twitter
                                Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Working...
                                X