Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    I'm here! To say hello and leave again Miss you guys! *huggles Pet Shop Girls*
    Nooooo, you come back and I'm not here! too *sniff*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Halfway already?
    Yup!

I need something to warm me up.
    Me too... intentional re-post!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
    evening petshop
    yep was busy with RL, yesterday my friend and i decided to a spontanous dvd evening with some liquor and today was at my parents house, celebrating my birthday because i dont have time tomorrow
    Hey Maggie! *huggles* That sounds like a good night to me! You won't have time? You'll have 24 hours! Hope you can pop in and see us anyway!

Edit: hey Lizzie! Lovely pic!

sigpic

Comment

A few Xmas caps before bed ...night all

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

morning petshop
          off to work in less then an hour, where i'll spend my b-day, fun right

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Hey Maggie! *huggles* That sounds like a good night to me! You won't have time? You'll have 24 hours! Hope you can pop in and see us anyway!
          24 is nothing i've already spent 11,5 hours, 8 of them with sleeping and im gonna spend the next 6,5 working see! 24 is not much at all
          but OF COURSE i have time to come in here, dont have to go anywhere for that ^^
          been looking forward to our party already

A few Xmas caps before bed ...night all
          wohoooo, love them lizzie!!
          Last edited by sg-daniel; 21 December 2009, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Looks like we have some birthday girls

Queeny and sg-daniel!!

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop!

Lovely picspam Dannii... intention re-post of this one... cos, well... rawr!

morning petshop
              off to work in less then an hour, where i'll spend my b-day, fun right

24 is nothing i've already spent 11,5 hours, 8 of them with sleeping and im gonna spend the next 6,5 working see! 24 is not much at all
              but OF COURSE i have time to come in here, dont have to go anywhere for that ^^
              been looking forward to our party already
              Hope your work day goes quick hon! *huggles* If it's any consolation I've spent 4 hrs just going to the supermarket ... *not* a good idea!

Aaaand...

I won't sing, I have a terrible voice!

Originally posted by Queeny's Jen View Post

Aww thank you hon! *squishiehuggles*

Wow, look at that... 2 for the price of 1 ... those are the bargain you *have* to snap up when you see them!

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop!

Aww thank you hon! *squishiehuggles*

Wow, look at that... 2 for the price of 1 ... those are the bargain you *have* to snap up when you see them!
                Hey you

I hope you have a wonderful day full of cake and coffee

Done deal!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey you

I hope you have a wonderful day full of cake and coffee

Done deal!
                  Hey!

I'm on the coffee now, have cakes for later... and mini-cakes for the turtles (courtesy of the wonderfully bonkers, Sil ) and I've just been into the Madhouse too... *is a happy camper*

I'm going to be watching some of my favourite eps of things today... deciding on one Spn ep is very difficult! SG1 is sorted... Window of Opportunity ... that's as far as I've got!

sigpic

Comment

Hey!

I'm on the coffee now, have cakes for later... and mini-cakes for the turtles (courtesy of the wonderfully bonkers, Sil ) and I've just been into the Madhouse too... *is a happy camper*

I'm going to be watching some of my favourite eps of things today... deciding on one Spn ep is very difficult! SG1 is sorted... Window of Opportunity ... that's as far as I've got!
                    I just had two large Christmas flavoured cups *feels happy now*
                    Mini cakes! Nice idea!

Oh I know what you mean! There are so many great eps. I just started watching S1 with my brother. He really seems to like the show He always chuckles when Deas is being Dean (all those wonderful brotherly love moments!), so I guess he kinda likes him.
                    WoO is made of win! One of my all time faves!
                    sigpic

Comment

Queeny and sg-daniel!!
                      Evening Pet Shop...what Jen said

And look who's popped in to party

Hey queen... Maggie.... Happy Birthday

Hey dude... I hear there's a party, can I come into the thread for a while?

Sure Dean...just this once!

Cheers birthday girls.

A few drinks later:
                      Spoiler:

Dean...next time don't ask them if they want to play a game...

This is your thread Sammy...how was I to know they had this in mind!

sigpic

Comment

thanks jen!!! *huggles*

Afternoon Pet Shop!

Hope your work day goes quick hon! *huggles* If it's any consolation I've spent 4 hrs just going to the supermarket ... *not* a good idea!

Aaaand...

I won't sing, I have a terrible voice!
                        oh geez, why did you do that *huggles*
                        work day was uneventful, but got loots of birthday wishes *squeee* that makes me happy

happy b-day to you too, birthday twin!
                        i wont sing either, same reason

Hey!

mhhhh cake sounds great!
                        also had cake, best one ever!!! its a chocolate cake, with chocolate icing, filled with...yes, chocolate! lol

LOVE WoO, its awesome

Evening Pet Shop...what Jen said

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...p-395871-3.jpg

Hey queen... Maggie.... Happy Birthday

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...nap-396760.jpg

Hey dude... I hear there's a party, can I come into the thread for a while?

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...p-396634-1.jpg

Sure Dean...just this once!

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...snap-71418.jpg

Cheers birthday girls.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...snap-71952.jpg
                        http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...snap-71531.jpg

A few drinks later:
                        Spoiler:

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a.../SN308_477.jpg

Dean...next time don't ask them if they want to play a game...

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a.../SN308_465.jpg

This is your thread Sammy...how was I to know they had this in mind!

lmao, thats awesome lizzie!! thanks so much
                        *clinks glasses with sammy & dean* cheers!!!

Comment

I just had two large Christmas flavoured cups *feels happy now*
                          Mini cakes! Nice idea!
                          I'm all caked out now... had one of those hot ones with the chocolate sponge and the melted choolate in the middle that just oozes out... yum!

Oh I know what you mean! There are so many great eps. I just started watching S1 with my brother. He really seems to like the show He always chuckles when Deas is being Dean (all those wonderful brotherly love moments!), so I guess he kinda likes him.
                          WoO is made of win! One of my all time faves!
                          Excellent taste all round!

< snipped for time >
                          brilliant, just brilliant. Now that's what you call a party, thanks Lizzie!

Oh, and boys... this is the outfit you can change into next...

Gah, I gotta go... Maggie, I'll catch up with you tomorrow! *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Queen, I like that pic too and he's one of my favourite clones. I'd let you borrow him, but you can't keep him! That pic always wants me to crash taclke him like they do in the rugby!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN AND SG-DANIEL!!

Sam: You won't me to bring something for their birthday, SG78fan?

SG78Fan: Yeah, duh, Sammy. You need to bring cake, balloons, and some hot spunk.

Sam: Hot spunk?

SG78Fan: Sammy, I'm talking about you! Now hurry up and go get that stuff I told you to bring. Quick smart!

Sammy: Of course you were talking about me! But, do you have to be so bossy? Are you sure weren't a General in another life?

SG78Fan: Sammy, just hurry up or the party will be finished by the time you go and get those things for the birthday girls.

Sam: I'm on it, SG78Fan. I'll go online and order them, much eaiser and faster that way.

SG78fan: Sure, whatever get's you going, Sammy.

Sam: Okay... I have chocolate cake, drinks, balloons, and of course birthday presents for the birthday girls. I also got the most important thing.

SG78fan: What's the most important thing, Sammy?

Sam: Me of course. Oh, and I brought Dean along too, as he heard about a party going on in my thread.

SG78fan: Sure, no worries about bringing Dean, I'm sure the girls won't mind!

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 21 December 2009, 04:28 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Queen, I like that pic too and he's one of my favourite clones. I'd let you borrow him, but you can't keep him! That pic always wants me to crash taclke him like they do in the rugby!

[CENTER]HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN AND SG-DANIEL!!

<snip the rest>
                              lmao! thanks, that was awesome

Comment

oh geez, why did you do that *huggles*
                                work day was uneventful, but got loots of birthday wishes *squeee* that makes me happy
                                Hehe, had to eat... it snowed heavily the previous few days and couldn't put it off any longer!

I was talking to a friend earlier about all the messages, and presents and stuff ... I feel really spoiled! Hope you got something nice too! *hugs*

mhhhh cake sounds great!
                                also had cake, best one ever!!! its a chocolate cake, with chocolate icing, filled with...yes, chocolate! lol
                                Hehe, chocolate was the order of the day I think!

LOL, one of them? How many do you have now then? I never thought I'd have more that one but I ended up with five! Not all Sam of course, that would just be greedy!

Hmmm, rugby tackle him... I can see why!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN AND SG-DANIEL!!

< snipped for time>

That's brilliant Dannii! *huggles*

Oh and Sammy, don't worry about the bossiness ... I'm bossy with all my clones. They all enjoy it when it's their turn to be running the show!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X