X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again Pet Shop!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
    evening petshop
    usually dont watch csi:miami, but its the episode with joe flanigan yummy.
    since that spn episode i cant take it seriously anymore (not that i did before but nevermind )
    Hey! *hugs* I've never watched an ep, but seen clips... I prefer the Spn version!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Hey Lizzie! *hugs*

Aww that's lovely!

and I always have to think of these as well...yum...

<snipped for laziness>
    Great caps!

Hey queen..you with a gutter brain?..I'm shocked
    Oh shush, you! Just because I say things doesn't mean you're not thinkin' 'em!

Hey Jen...yeah me too... 11pm seems like such a civilised time to go to bed...but I never seem to make it by then either..
    I've been getting better at going to bed earlier ... though 11 is a good time to aim for. Not that I'm asleep by then, but I'm *in* bed, so it's a start!

*runs off to open Photobucket*

sigpic

Comment

hey lizzie *waves*
      hmmm yes.... think im gonna have to watch that ep again

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Hi again Pet Shop!

Hey! *hugs* I've never watched an ep, but seen clips... I prefer the Spn version!

I've been getting better at going to bed earlier ... though 11 is a good time to aim for. Not that I'm asleep by then, but I'm *in* bed, so it's a start!

*runs off to open Photobucket*
      i LOVE the spn version

usually im very bad at keeping bedtimes, but since i got this job i try harder to keep it, cause i need my sleep.

Comment

hmmm yes.... think im gonna have to watch that ep again

i LOVE the spn version
        I need to watch all the S5 eps again, though I did watch Changing Channels the other day with Stars. They never get old though *sigh*

usually im very bad at keeping bedtimes, but since i got this job i try harder to keep it, cause i need my sleep.
        It's easier said than done though... mind you I seem to spend far too much time reading fanfic in bed these days... a drawback of internet phones - too tempting, and I have no willpower to do something more productive!

Are the fics about me?

A lot are, yes!

sigpic

Comment

I need to watch all the S5 eps again, though I did watch Changing Channels the other day with Stars. They never get old though *sigh*

It's easier said than done though... mind you I seem to spend far too much time reading fanfic in bed these days... a drawback of internet phones - too tempting, and I have no willpower to do something more productive!

A lot are, yes!
          season 5 rewatch sounds great! might do that in january before spn is back

Comment

Sounds like a good plan to me! I particularly want to watch Free to be... again!

Thumbnail for size!

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good plan to me! I particularly want to watch Free to be... again!

Thumbnail for size!

ohhh that ep!! i love dean/castiel
              which reminds me, watched this movie last week on tv, and there was someone called "huggy bear" lmao. didnt dean call castiel that one time?

Comment

ohhh that ep!! i love dean/castiel
                which reminds me, watched this movie last week on tv, and there was someone called "huggy bear" lmao. didnt dean call castiel that one time?
                Yep... in Abandon all hope... when Cas said something was 'going down' (or words to that effect) when
                Spoiler:
                Crowley
                was making a deal with that bloke!

Have my BUABS folder open. Maybe I shouldn't find violent Sam quite as appealing as I do, but hey ho!

sigpic

Comment

Last pics for a couple of days from me as I'll only have net access from my phone.

Night to anyone still about! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

morning petshop

Yep... in Abandon all hope... when Cas said something was 'going down' (or words to that effect) when
                    Spoiler:
                    Crowley

Have my BUABS folder open. Maybe I shouldn't find violent Sam quite as appealing as I do, but hey ho!
                    yay, knew he had was funny
                    we definitely cant blame you if you post the pretties

see you later queenie *hugs*

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop!

Hehe, glad someone else finds naughty Sam pretty!

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop

Spoiler:
                        Crowley

Well you know my feelings about BUABS Sammy... love all the pics.

Reposted this one because of just...well...guh!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I get the feeling you kinda like that ep. A bit like I like OTHOAP and JTS!

sigpic

Comment

so back from another dentist appointment, yes its 4 weeks later again, still not healed and if they dont get better till the next appointment (end of january), she might have to pull them out *runs away where she'll never find me*

Comment

so back from another dentist appointment, yes its 4 weeks later again, still not healed and if they dont get better till the next appointment (end of january), she might have to pull them out *runs away where she'll never find me*

Oh no...*shudders* I know how you feel, I have an ongoing tooth problem as well
                              We need an extra helping of Sammy goodness..

sigpic

Comment

Greetings!

I don't think I've seen it so quiet in here! *runs off with Sam*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X