Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Pet Shop *pours lots of coffee*

Most of you will have heard about the debacle with the Region 2 S4 box set, so I won't go on about it... details in the Pit. It seems to be rectifiable, so watch this space!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
    Greetings!

Thursday.......SPN night. Thank goodness something will go right today.

Nice piccies as always! I got S-4 from the library and watched a couple of episodes last night! I may have time before tonight to maybe watch another one. Oh....and I watched the Gag Reel again too.
    Spoiler:
    Jared and his butt!!!
    Always interesting to listen to Sera Gamble......I was listening to her on the audio commentary for the episode where Sam is
    Spoiler:
    detoxing from the demon blood

IHS
    Hey IHS

S4 is by far the best season imo, and when Lizzie & I watched Lazarus rising last night I was shocked what difference it made watching on the big telly than on the laptop. OMFG is all I can say!!

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    LMFAO... those are brilliant!!!

Thanks for posting... have some green!

Re the vids:
    Spoiler:

I spy peekage... double peekage!! *fans self* And Sam's face in the 2nd one, just fantastic!!

Edit: I have 5.08 set up and ready to go, but I need to do some more job hunting before I watch. I'm not waiting past lunchtime though!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Pet Shop

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Most of you will have heard about the debacle with the Region 2 S4 box set, so I won't go on about it... details in the Pit. It seems to be rectifiable, so watch this space!

Hey IHS

S4 is by far the best season imo, and when Lizzie & I watched Lazarus rising last night I was shocked what difference it made watching on the big telly than on the laptop. OMFG is all I can say!!

LMFAO... those are brilliant!!!

Thanks for posting... have some green!

Re the vids:
      Spoiler:

I spy peekage... double peekage!! *fans self* And Sam's face in the 2nd one, just fantastic!!

Edit: I have 5.08 set up and ready to go, but I need to do some more job hunting before I watch. I'm not waiting past lunchtime though!
      Hi queen ...

You have the ep already? I can't wait to get home to watch it myself...

I'll watch the YT vids later ...are there spoilers in them.? because suddenly I feel nervous about them
      sigpic

Comment

afternoon petshop!!!

Hey! Erm... I'm late, so evening!

Hehe, muesli with chocolate sounds much more appealing than without!

I could well be wrong - it's been known - but I'm not sure anything's been 'done' to the pic to credit anyone but the photographer. Unless the versions I've seen floating all around the net are ones that someone jazzed up, in which case, they should get the credit!

I'm in the middle of Friday the 13th caps atm, but I'll save them for some point in the future as Jen only finished her wonderful run not so long ago. I have another couple of eps to get through first... and S4 came today, so I've a LOT of work to do!

I'm not sure I've mentioned... I like peekage!!

muesli with chocolate is awesome i also have strawberry muesli at home, but the chocolate one is definitely my favourite

about the piccies, i'm not sure either if they were originally like this, but i felt i had to say something about credit. nevermind ^^
        i SO want to be photographer, that would be awesome to shoot all the pretties! and they have to do what i say mwhahaha

ohh more friday 13th caps yay!

i capped New york minute yesterday, will post some caps every now and then now

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Evening Pet Shop

Gosh, you guys have been busy the last two days! Love all the pics

How is everybody?
        hey jen! *waves*
        i'm better then yesterday had something with my stomache, he doesnt like rice.
        hows you?

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Greetings!

Thursday.......SPN night. Thank goodness something will go right today.

Nice piccies as always! I got S-4 from the library and watched a couple of episodes last night! I may have time before tonight to maybe watch another one. Oh....and I watched the Gag Reel again too.
        Spoiler:
        Jared and his butt!!!
        Always interesting to listen to Sera Gamble......I was listening to her on the audio commentary for the episode where Sam is
        Spoiler:
        detoxing from the demon blood

IHS
        hey IHS
        i said it before but i'll say it again, i LOVE season 4 its awesome
        jared is really good at ripping his pants!! rofl

wohoooo, love them thanks!

Re the vids:
        Spoiler:

what spectacle with the s4 dvds? huh?
        theres definitely a difference seeing it on a flatscreen

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Hey Pet Shop

Hi queen ...

I'll watch the YT vids later ...are there spoilers in them.? because suddenly I feel nervous about them
          hey lizzie
          seen the ep too, its awesome
          and yep i wouldnt watch the vids before you seen the ep, they are spoilery an its much more fun to see it in the episode

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Hey Pet Shop

Hi queen ...

*waves & pours tea* hey Lizzie! *hugs*

Yep... had it since 9am this morning!

You could watch the 1st one, but I'd wait until after the ep for the 2nd... although it's not really a spoiler if you don't know the rest of the ep. *flails* Just wait til after!!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
            afternoon petshop!!!

muesli with chocolate is awesome i also have strawberry muesli at home, but the chocolate one is definitely my favourite
            Hey Maggie! I'm coming to your house for cereal from now on!

about the piccies, i'm not sure either if they were originally like this, but i felt i had to say something about credit. nevermind ^^
            It's always good to credit though where we can!

i SO want to be photographer, that would be awesome to shoot all the pretties! and they have to do what i say mwhahaha
            *clears throat* Oh JenJen dearest.... now would be a suitable time to post *those* money shots you have!!

ohh more friday 13th caps yay!

Mine won't be for a while yet on here, but I'll get there eventually!

Look forward to yours!

jared is really good at ripping his pants!! rofl
            *looks around* Any Sam girls still standing?

seen the ep too, its awesome
            Definitely. I'm gonna save myself some typing and have my usual post mortem with Lizzie & Stars and then copy and paste here!

sigpic

Comment

afternoon petshop!!!

hey jen! *waves*
              i'm better then yesterday had something with my stomache, he doesnt like rice.
              hows you?
              Hey there I'm fine, thx! I hope you feel better soon!

*waves & pours tea* hey Lizzie! *hugs*

*clears throat* Oh JenJen dearest.... now would be a suitable time to post *those* money shots you have!!
              *huggles Queeny*

I still haven't seen the ep yet But the caps will be up later this evening

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Queeny*

I still haven't seen the ep yet But the caps will be up later this evening

Hey *smooches*

Oh no sorry, I didn't mean that... there's a photoshoot with him on a settee... interesting angle... I'll see what I can find and you'll know the one I mean!

You'll love the ep!

Edit: can't find any atm... but I found this... is that Bret Harrison with him? Cos if it is, that's Sammy & Sammy!!

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005...y_wolf_010.jpg
                Last edited by queen_hathor; 06 November 2009, 06:50 AM.

sigpic

Comment

thanks jen its going better, but think will do some more sleeping

Hey Maggie! I'm coming to your house for cereal from now on!
                  Mine won't be for a while yet on here, but I'll get there eventually!

Look forward to yours!
                  alright, i'll put a second bowl for you on the table

whenever they come i'll be there to watch them

ah gosh, have to leave again, but looking forward to see many pretties when i get back
                  Last edited by sg-daniel; 06 November 2009, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Hey *smooches*

Oh no sorry, I didn't mean that... there's a photoshoot with him on a settee... interesting angle... I'll see what I can find and you'll know the one I mean!

You'll love the ep!

Edit: can't find any atm... but I found this... is that Bret Harrison with him? Cos if it is, that's Sammy & Sammy!!

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005...y_wolf_010.jpg
                    Ah okay! Here's what I could find

The link won't work for me
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah okay! Here's what I could find

The link won't work for me
                      That's the one I was thinking of!

Hang on I'll add it to my Photobucket and post!

Edit: OK here it is.... warning, extremely young Jared (and who I'm 99.9% sure is Bret!)

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by queen_hathor; 06 November 2009, 10:46 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Thought so

That's from 2005, not too long ago. And who is Bret? If you mean the actor in the pic with him, his name is Julian Morris.

Watched the ep XD Oh my gosh! Working on the caps atm.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thought so
                          LOL, hey after Friday the 13th I'm seeing him in quite a different light!

That's from 2005, not too long ago. And who is Bret? If you mean the actor in the pic with him, his name is Julian Morris.
                          Really? Blimey, I could've sworn it was him... look at this pic! He played Sam (Sammy) in CW's Reaper as a bounty hunter of souls who escaped from Hell and it was bloody brilliant!

Spoiler:

Watched the ep XD Oh my gosh! Working on the caps atm.
                          Can't wait!

sigpic

Comment

I know who Sam is Watched and loved Reaper!

sigpic

Comment

I know who Sam is Watched and loved Reaper!

Yay! And did you notice that (I don't know what the ep's called) but the Reaper ep with the old guy who came back for his possessions and had his coins turned to beetles or whatever... is the reaper from Faith? Looks exactly the same too!

More Dead in the water...

sigpic

Comment

I remember thinking exactly that when I watched the ep!

Hmmmm neck

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X