Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    Same here... I am really sure that I don't need to buy MBV and Friday the 13th, but I might lend them.
    yes, i would lend them too
    cause everytime im dvd-looking i see them and think, ah maybe i should watch them anyway. the resistance is getting fewer every time ^^

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop! *looks around* cor, it's dead in here!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      morning petshop!!!
      im currently re-thinking my choice not to watch friday 13th, cause you know i dont do horror, but i might watch it cause i want to see jared ^^ ahh *sighs* things you do for fandom ^^
      Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Same here... I am really sure that I don't need to buy MBV and Friday the 13th, but I might lend them.
      The only thing I'd say on this, is if you're the type of person who will watch something just because someone you like is in it, and for no other reason then I personally think it's downright silly!! I don't mean any offence by that, but if you don't like the look of something, then why the hell watch it if you have no interest in it? I've never understood that - if I watch something and someone I like is in it, great, but I refuse point blank to watch something just because someone's in it.

I like the horror genre, and did watch MBV to see if it really was a cheesy as it looked, and I will admit I was curious as to how Jensen would be in a different role, but the point is, I didn't watch it just for him. If I didn't like horror I wouldn't have watched it. As for Friday the 13th, I will be watching that as I've seen the original (albeit a loooong time ago), and Amazon have it on a discount for me atm for a fiver... and if it's crap I'll just bin it!

Um, I think I've rambled enough now!

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop...queen

Ah the graveyard scene...they're both looking yum...wonder if that's the one where he splits his pants....

Don't have a cap of that but I do of this one....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Afternoon Pet Shop...queen

Ah the graveyard scene...they're both looking yum...wonder if that's the one where he splits his pants....

Don't have a cap of that but I do of this one....

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...nap-197091.jpg
          Hey Lizzie

You realise you're developing an obsession with his bum, don't you?
          Spoiler:

Edit: pics bigger than I thought - in spoilers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Hey Pet Shop

Hehe, I'm afraid it's the whole packing with my JenJen! *snuggles Jen*

Yep, great caps Jen!
            *huggles her Queeny* How are you?

Glad you like the caps!

morning petshop!!!
            im currently re-thinking my choice not to watch friday 13th, cause you know i dont do horror, but i might watch it cause i want to see jared ^^ ahh *sighs* things you do for fandom ^^
            Jared is great in the film! But it's rather gory, so if you don't like the genre...

The only thing I'd say on this, is if you're the type of person who will watch something just because someone you like is in it, and for no other reason then I personally think it's downright silly!! I don't mean any offence by that, but if you don't like the look of something, then why the hell watch it if you have no interest in it? I've never understood that - if I watch something and someone I like is in it, great, but I refuse point blank to watch something just because someone's in it.

I like the horror genre, and did watch MBV to see if it really was a cheesy as it looked, and I will admit I was curious as to how Jensen would be in a different role, but the point is, I didn't watch it just for him. If I didn't like horror I wouldn't have watched it. As for Friday the 13th, I will be watching that as I've seen the original (albeit a loooong time ago), and Amazon have it on a discount for me atm for a fiver... and if it's crap I'll just bin it!

I know what you mean. I love horror films, so the fact that Jensen and Jared had these roles made me really really happy
            I think if you don't know whether you like a certain genre or not it's a good idea to watch a film or show because an actor/actress you like is in it cuz you might discover you actually enjoy it. That's how I found many of my favourite shows.

EDIT: Hey Lizzie!

There's nothing wrong with a healthy bum obsession!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              *huggles her Queeny* How are you?

Glad you like the caps!
              Hey you! *snuggles* I'm ok thanks, I'm fighting off your germs quite well atm!

Caps were great!

I know what you mean. I love horror films, so the fact that Jensen and Jared had these roles made me really really happy
              I think if you don't know whether you like a certain genre or not it's a good idea to watch a film or show because an actor/actress you like is in it cuz you might discover you actually enjoy it. That's how I found many of my favourite shows.

You've been lucky then!

Aww I love it when he put his hair back... I wonder if he ever ties it up?

sigpic

Comment

guess everyone has their own way of choosing what to watch mine is that i watch series/movies with actors i like/am interested to see through that i got to know a lot of new(and now favourite) series, which i have come to love

Jared is great in the film! But it's rather gory, so if you don't like the genre...

gory? okay then i guess i wont watch it. sorry guys, i do like you, but i just dont like horror movies. any other genre and im in

same here first i was interested to see an actor i like and then i watched the other episodes and came to like/love the show itself

Comment

Hey you! *snuggles* I'm ok thanks, I'm fighting off your germs quite well atm!

Caps were great!

You've been lucky then!

Aww I love it when he put his hair back... I wonder if he ever ties it up?
                  My germs are strong little soldiers, aren't they?

I'd love to see him tie his hair up

guess everyone has their own way of choosing what to watch mine is that i watch series/movies with actors i like/am interested to see through that i got to know a lot of new(and now favourite) series, which i have come to love

gory? okay then i guess i wont watch it. sorry guys, i do like you, but i just dont like horror movies. any other genre and im in

same here first i was interested to see an actor i like and then i watched the other episodes and came to like/love the show itself
                  You might wanna check out The Christmas Cottage Wonderful film.

sigpic

Comment

Hey Lizzie

You realise you're developing an obsession with his bum, don't you?
                    Spoiler:

reluctantly split

Edit: pics bigger than I thought - in spoilers
                    Who me?

See queen..Jen says there's nothing wrong with it
                    *hugs* Jen
                    sigpic

Comment

You might wanna check out The Christmas Cottage Wonderful film.

good idea
                      ive read something about it already and looks good
                      x-mas isnt too far away either, so i might put it on my (till now) empty wishlist

definitely nothing wrong with a healthy obsession. a friend of mine likes to say "focussed, not obsessed" *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        Who me?

See queen..Jen says there's nothing wrong with it
                        *hugs* Jen
                        *huggles* He's got a fine bum, why wouldn't we like it?

good idea
                        ive read something about it already and looks good
                        x-mas isnt too far away either, so i might put it on my (till now) empty wishlist

definitely nothing wrong with a healthy obsession. a friend of mine likes to say "focussed, not obsessed" *giggles*
                        Nice!
                        I love the film. It's so cute and Jared is amazing in it. He just loves his family and friends so much *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

gonna say bye now, going out soon *squeee*
                          laters, have fun

Comment

Have fun, too!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Nice pics
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X