Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    I *heart* the puppy dog eyes.

Yeah, the cave pics were very dark. I do have quite a few of them from the cave, but the main reason I didn't include them was because he didn't really appear very puppy-ish. But here is an example from that scene:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...wendigo461.jpg

See, it's pretty dark. I think that's probably the best cap I got of that whole scene in the cave. I did love seeing him like that, though, trying to protect the others from the wendigo till Dean came to the rescue.
    These appetizers from 'Wendigo' totally made me watch the episode tonight; good old times. And while I was already at it, I threw in the audio commentary from Jared and Jensen for 'Phantom Traveller' as well. Those two are gorgerous together!
    And I love the interview pics! LOL, that is a courageous color choice (although I believe he was wearing a pinkish shirt when he and Jensen were at one of those appearances for the WB... drat, I don't have the pic with me here, but I have it at home). But his smile there..... It's so precious! *happy sigh*
    You absolutely need to show us the pics, JessM!
    And I love the one where he's sitting at the piano. It vaguely reminds me of that behind-the-scenes pic from the SPN episode Faith where he's sitting and pretending to play that piano.
    What do you mean "pretend"... I honstly have no idea whether JP can play the piano but since it's certainly not an outlandish skill, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that I think he actually managed to get a few tunes out of that thing. And if I'm wrong, his posture looks expertly to me.

You don't by any chance refer to this pic, do you?

As a matter of fact, it's one of my favourite behind the scenes shots, just like this one:

Apropos "pretend", here they are trying their skills with juggling.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      These appetizers from 'Wendigo' totally made me watch the episode tonight; good old times. And while I was already at it, I threw in the audio commentary from Jared and Jensen for 'Phantom Traveller' as well. Those two are gorgerous together!
      Yeah, I have to say I really enjoyed rewatching the episodes to make the screen caps. And I love those two on the Phantom Traveler commentary! Even by the scenes in the "Day in the Life of Jensen and Jared" where they are doing the recording for it, you can tell they are having fun.

You absolutely need to show us the pics, JessM!
      Well, here's one of them! (for size)
      Spoiler:

(okay, so it's not exactly *just pink*, it's pink and white... but there is still pink in it

What do you mean "pretend"... I honstly have no idea whether JP can play the piano but since it's certainly not an outlandish skill, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that I think he actually managed to get a few tunes out of that thing. And if I'm wrong, his posture looks expertly to me.

You don't by any chance refer to this pic, do you?

As a matter of fact, it's one of my favourite behind the scenes shots, just like this one:

Apropos "pretend", here they are trying their skills with juggling.

LOL - okay, you're absolutely right... we don't know for sure if he can't play the piano. And that is quite good form he has there (I play myself and took lessons for 7 years). I guess we'll leave it as an "unsolved mystery."

And yes - that is the pic I'm referring to!! *grin* I love it. I love those behind the scenes pics so much, especially the one from Home and the "juggling" one (and that reminds me of another Scarecrow pic... that one where Jared is showing off his "monster" pose while Jensen is sitting and going over lines with the director. Hee hee

Comment

I know which one you mean.

Oh, I see which shirt you were hinting at. I have snurched con pics of that even myself.
        Spoiler:

And just because...

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Ooooooooh all those nice piccies!

Sorry, I haven't been around this thread much lately But you guys do an awesome job keeping it alive
          sigpic

Comment

Aw I love those pics!! Especially the second one... love to see them being light-hearted on set

And yup, that was the event I was talking about. I love the first pic with Jared's "bunny ears" on top of Jensen. He's adorkable, isn't he.

((((Jenova)))) Great to see you back here!

Have you guys seen the new CW Connect interview w/Jared?

Part 1

Part 2

I made a couple of icons from it... and here are a few others that I've made.

Comment

Aw I love those pics!! Especially the second one... love to see them being light-hearted on set

And yup, that was the event I was talking about. I love the first pic with Jared's "bunny ears" on top of Jensen. He's adorkable, isn't he.

((((Jenova)))) Great to see you back here!

Part 1

Part 2

I made a couple of icons from it... and here are a few others that I've made.

Those are awesome! Padapuddy Just great! And thx for th welcome back! *hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

*slinks in*

I always have a thing for drunk icons, but that one works so well. I approve of PADAPUPPY!

Anyway, I have nefarious reasons for being here this fine day... I've just come off watching the clips of Young MacGyver more times than is healthy, despite the dialogue being the absolute pits. It is lucky this pilot was never aired, it is appalling. It's only saving grace, of course, is Padapuppy *snerk* and Padapuppy's hands which feature prominently in moments of gadgetry.

Hands and hair are very important on thunks, I've decided.

So then, inspired by sheer insanity, possibly a lack of Supernatural, I decided to make up a title sequence for Young MacGyver.

Click here - because how much can it hurt ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  Ooooooooh all those nice piccies!

Sorry, I haven't been around this thread much lately But you guys do an awesome job keeping it alive
                  Glad to see you back here, Jenova. I dearly hope you frequent this thread more with lots of gifts once the new episodes air.
                  Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                  I approve of PADAPUPPY!
                  "Padapuppy", JessM, that was just inspired! You really rock! The icons are so cute, especially the first two.
                  Anyway, I have nefarious reasons for being here this fine day... I've just come off watching the clips of Young MacGyver more times than is healthy, despite the dialogue being the absolute pits. It is lucky this pilot was never aired, it is appalling. It's only saving grace, of course, is Padapuppy *snerk* and Padapuppy's hands which feature prominently in moments of gadgetry.

Hands and hair are very important on thunks, I've decided.

So then, inspired by sheer insanity, possibly a lack of Supernatural, I decided to make up a title sequence for Young MacGyver.

Click here - because how much can it hurt ya?
                  No, Caz, you didn't...! We never would have concluded from all your posts that you are obsessed with hair and arms/hands. (And JP's hair is extra-cute I might add. )

LOL, Thanks for your insight into 'Young MacGyver'. What does it matter what the pilot was like, TV is a visual medium after all...

BTW, my Twinchy really adores the green alien in your sig, Caz. (And just between you and me, she kinda looks like it too 'cause she's wearing a shirt with the same shade of green right now.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, there is this one scene in Young MacGyver, when a breeze catches Padapuppy's hair... *sighs happily*

Comment

Now I almost forgot to post a couple of new pics, well, not new anyway but you get the picture... (No pun intented, really)

When I watched the new interview with Jared Padalecki, sorry, Padapuppy, I just felt like refreshing my memory of 'Born Under a bad Sign'. EvilSammy was such a treat to watch. I really love bleeding-heartSammy to no end but throwing a bit of that mean and smugly smiling Sam into the mix... you certainly don't have to twist my arm.

And I loved that they said on the season two extras that it was really Jared and Jensen's idea to punch Sammy after Meg left him and he innocently asked whether he'd missed anything. It was such a fitting end to the scene; and Sammy looked so confused and turned pleading eyes on both Dean and Bobby but for once they didn't melt at his puppy dog look. Tja, try again, pal!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, loving those pics... something about him being tied up in a chair that just appeals...

Comment

I swear I just heard Meg's voice saying, "If you wanted to tie me up, all you had to do is ask."
                          sigpic

Comment

Part 1

Part 2
                            I had already seen the first part and thought it was super sweet but now having the watched the second part as well, I can tell you that the guy can't be any sweeter and cuter, can he? Those interviews were simply adorable. Very good answers. And the music cue from 'Nightshifter' is actually my favourite too, hands down; only Knocking on Heaven's Door in 'Houses of the Holy' and Carry on my Wayward Son as background music for the season two finale recap come close.

*is very happy camper now*
                            sigpic

Comment

Oops. *adds* Thanks to JessM for those great links. Dulled the ache somewhat.

But then I went and made another damn Young MacGyver vid. Kill me. o_O

Comment

Oops. *adds* Thanks to JessM for those great links. Dulled the ache somewhat.

But then I went and made another damn Young MacGyver vid. Kill me. o_O
                                Why kill you? If we did we wouldn't have anyone to make us Young MacGyver vids, would we?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X