• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Pet Shop

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    I re capped those as I love them so much    
    Why doesn't that surprise me?

Now you've pointed it out ...that's all I can think of!
    <br>That's cos I'm always right... mostly... ok, sometimes!! <br>&nbsp;<br>
    Whatever it is...I want to do it!..some people have all the best jobs!
    <br>So when he plays a part where he needs a holster fitter..... <br><br>
    Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Why are you looking at me? A Winchester snuggle? Sounds great! <br>
    <br>I'll have you know I was virtally innocent before I came into this thread, and what do I get? Semi-naked pups, multi-lingual smooches, necks being nuzzled... ice cream *cough* evenings!! <br><br>OK, come on over.&nbsp; Lizzie &amp; I are watching <i>The Rapture</i> tonight, that do you? <br><br>
    Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    A erm what?!? *is distracted*
    <br>A Winchester snuggle is kinda like a Winchester sandwich... only with more people!! <br><br>
    And naughtier you say?!? For real?!? I don't know if my innocent, angelic self handle that..
    <br>You'll fit right in! <br><br>
    <br>Hey Lizzie, me likey that one! <br>

Edit: grrr, it's putting HTML code in again

sigpic

Comment

Of course you can! *huggles*
      Aww how sweet *huggles back*

Oh you poor thing! XD
      I know.. *shakes head*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Evening Pet Shop
      Virtually innocent before you came here?!? You?!?! Just like me then I"m glad you think I'll fit right in I got my smileys ready

I was already wondering what that was
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi there, I am new here so am just trying to get the hang of this site...I love supernatural...its an amazing programme....I have all the dvds...Jared padalecki is by far my fave...he is gorgeous ....loving the pictures you have in here very droolworthy

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

I'll have you know I was virtally innocent before I came into this thread, and what do I get? Semi-naked pups, multi-lingual smooches, necks being nuzzled... ice cream *cough* evenings!!
          Hey Queeny I thought you liked what you saw

EDIT: @ San More innocent people, eh?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rock_Gurl_19 View Post
            Hi there, I am new here so am just trying to get the hang of this site...I love supernatural...its an amazing programme....I have all the dvds...Jared padalecki is by far my fave...he is gorgeous ....loving the pictures you have in here very droolworthy
            Hi there Rock_Gurl!! Welcome to Gateworld and also to the Jared thread!!

EDIT: @ San More innocent people, eh?
            *grabs halo and puts it on her head before anyone notices*

*shifty eyes*

Indeed Jen! Indeed
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome...very nice pictures there Jenova....Jared looks so cute . So how is everyone doing in here?? are we all good??

Comment

Hey Lizzie

I'm not sure I can! *drops dead*
                Oh no what have I done!

Hey Lizzie!! Yes he is (I'll be getting the right equipment (no girls, no ) tomorrow, so if I watch it tomorrow or the day after (because I still haven't watched it ) I'll send it DEFINATELY by the end of the week And if I haven't messaged you yet, just poke me till I do
                I'm getting the poking stick ready...

Hmm.. did my heart stop beating there for a sec??

I remember that ep.. OMG how surprised I was

In all *cough* seriousness: I was just googling pics for that sig, and all I wanted Jared in a suit, and all I got was shirtless Jared or dirty Jared in the grey tanktop I was even complaining in my head as that was not what I was looking for
                Very nice sig too..

Shirtless or dirty ...why that's just disgusting.....you poor thing..

Evening Pet Shop

Why doesn't that surprise me?

That's cos I'm always right... mostly... ok, sometimes!!So when he plays a part where he needs a holster fitter..... <br><br><br>I'll have you know I was virtally innocent before I came into this thread, and what do I get? Semi-naked pups, multi-lingual smooches, necks being nuzzled... ice cream *cough* evenings!! http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/lmfao.gif<br><br>OK, come on over.&nbsp; Lizzie &amp; I are watching <i>The Rapture</i> tonight, that do you? http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/Setteecuddle.gif<br><br>A Winchester snuggle is kinda like a Winchester sandwich... only with more people!! <br><br>

I like the sound of that Winchester snuggle then.. although the sandwich is pretty appealing

Hi RockGurl..welcome to the thread...

You have excellent taste...

Another double thunk behind the scenes shot..
                Can't remember if I've already posted this one but I just love that smile

sigpic

Comment

Hey thanks for the welcome...and so do you ...and awwww look at his smile ...very cute indeed.

Comment

just poke me till I do
                    Does that count for all of us?

In all *cough* seriousness: I was just googling pics for that sig, and all I wanted Jared in a suit, and all I got was shirtless Jared or dirty Jared in the grey tanktop I was even complaining in my head as that was not what I was looking for
                    Stars has loads in her PB... I'll snurch some to save spoilers. Though I'm sure Lizzie will have some of him in his school blazer suit!!

sigpic

Comment

This thread cracks me up Or rather, you guys crack me up

I'm getting the poking stick ready...
                      I really think this time that won't be necessary But knowing me, get it ready anyway LOL

Very nice sig too..
                      Thanks

Shirtless or dirty ...why that's just disgusting.....you poor thing..
                      I know.. argh.. I think I need a shower to wash it off of me.. I think he needs one too at that.. You know what?? Perhaps we could take it together! All for the environment of course, saving water and all that.

I like the sound of that Winchester snuggle then.. although the sandwich is pretty appealing

Stars has loads in her PB... I'll snurch some to save spoilers. Though I'm sure Lizzie will have some of him in his school blazer suit!!
                      That sounds excellent
                      Last edited by SanGate; 18 August 2009, 10:27 AM.
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh hi there, didn't see your post before. Welcome to the forum and the thread

Lovely behind the scenes pic, Lizzie

sigpic

Comment

Virtually innocent before you came here?!? You?!?! Just like me then I"m glad you think I'll fit right in I got my smileys ready
                          Hey, I told the Pit me & you were the definition of innocence... don't ruin the rep!

I was already wondering what that was
                          I'm too lazy to edit it out... I have LOADS of catching up to do... here and Paradise!

Hi there! Welcome to the Pet Shop.

I'm here an awful lot, though I'm actually a Jensen/Dean girl myself!! I do very much appreciate Jared/Sam ... so they let me stay!

Originally posted by MySnugglyJenJen View Post
                          Hey Queeny I thought you liked what you saw
                          Hey you! *snuggles into Jen's neck* When did you hear me complain?

Do they ever get clothes to fit him?

LOL, well yes, the sandwich sure it lots of fun! There's only so many people that can fit in my bed though, unless anyone's got bigger than a king size? The bean bags aren't comfy for long!!

Another double thunk behind the scenes shot..
                          Can't remember if I've already posted this one but I just love that smile

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j..._S2E11_003.jpg
                          *clears throat* squeee!!

sigpic

Comment

This thread cracks me up Or rather, you guys crack me up
                            Told ya!

I know.. argh.. I think I need a shower to wash it off of me.. I think he needs one too at that.. You know what?? Perhaps we could take it together! All for the environment of course, saving water and all that.
                            Tsk, she's here all of 5 minutes and look what she's doing! I think you should borrow this....

Yay! Kissy face!

*goes to open Photobucket*

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I told the Pit me & you were the definition of innocence... don't ruin the rep!
                              *shifty eyes* Let's keep this between the two of us then *shifty eyes*

LOL, well yes, the sandwich sure it lots of fun! There's only so many people that can fit in my bed though, unless anyone's got bigger than a king size? The bean bags aren't comfy for long!!
                              If I had to put *gigglesnort* everytime I actually do, I'd be here for a week Not that that's a problem btw
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hey you! *snuggles into Jen's neck* When did you hear me complain?

Do they ever get clothes to fit him?
                                *snuggles closer and offers neck*

ROFL Probably not! He's a giant.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X