Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
    I don't usually do 'outlines', I do rough drafts and then fill in the details as I revise. The 'outline' was beaten out of me in college.
    Yeah and when I first started writing, I only had the faintest idea of a plot then went from there; I didn't plan anything out and often changed my mind part way through... I think that rough drafts or outlines are better for continuity.

I've had "Whump the Dean!" in my head all night

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Somewhat whumpy pic -

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

One of my favorite whump eps for Dean

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Mmm... all that drippy blood looks delicious! -licks dean's face clean-
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            Mmm... all that drippy blood looks delicious! -licks dean's face clean-
            See and I just want to patch up his shoulder and get him something for the pain. lol..

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              See and I just want to patch up his shoulder and get him something for the pain. lol..
              lol.... i'm a fangbanger.... drippy blood is my favourite
              sigpic

Comment

lol.... i'm a fangbanger.... drippy blood is my favourite
                Not me.. I like things that I never see in SPN for Dean - soft tissue injuries.. *shrugs*

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

What qualifies as 'soft tissue'? Does the dislocated shoulder count?
                  sigpic
                  Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                  --Angels in America

Comment

Yes, that does. What bugged me was the mostly seemed fine after they popped it back in place. lol... Course, it also bugs me that after being shot, he's fine in the next episode...

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

pretty much anything that results in bruising, and yes, dislocated joints most definately count
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        Yes, that does. What bugged me was the mostly seemed fine after they popped it back in place. lol... Course, it also bugs me that after being shot, he's fine in the next episode...
                        lol, yea.... SPN has almost no whump continuity....
                        sigpic

Comment

lol, yea.... SPN has almost no whump continuity....
                          It really doesn't, does it? I think they should work on that, lol.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I am the queen of plausible deniability, and I figure that like life long athletes, as long as they're not actively bleeding out they get up and walk it off. It gets to a point where the pain is normal. Also, I do remember one ep where Dean gave Sam pain pills, not mention the pills Sam was taking on his own when Dean was in Hell. When Sam asked what they were Dean replied "they work". I suspect there is a fair amount of pharmacology in their systems, too. And now they have Cas to heal them every random occasion so we don't have to worry about scar continuity, either. Although, has anyone else notice it's always their left shoulders that get shot? Man, I can only imagine what their shoulders looked like before Cas got ahold of them.
                            sigpic
                            Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                            --Angels in America

Comment

I am the queen of plausible deniability, and I figure that like life long athletes, as long as they're not actively bleeding out they get up and walk it off. It gets to a point where the pain is normal. Also, I do remember one ep where Dean gave Sam pain pills, not mention the pills Sam was taking on his own when Dean was in Hell. When Sam asked what they were Dean replied "they work". I suspect there is a fair amount of pharmacology in their systems, too. And now they have Cas to heal them every random occasion so we don't have to worry about scar continuity, either. Although, has anyone else notice it's always their left shoulders that get shot? Man, I can only imagine what their shoulders looked like before Cas got ahold of them.
                              Oh I know, right?!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

lol.... yea... there's probably a bit good self-medicating going on with whatever they can find off the street/steal at pharmacies and booze... and Cas is their pocket Angel
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X