Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    agreed in every way
    Thing is, that usually means that I am prone to injure those areas (except the butt because I could never hurt that lol) so..yeah..

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

i just nao had a flashback to SGA, that time when McKay got shot in the butt i could never whump his eyes... they're too pretty, esp when filled with pain.... that man has v v pretty eyes... and an absolutely fantastic smile....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

i just nao had a flashback to SGA, that time when McKay got shot in the butt i could never whump his eyes... they're too pretty, esp when filled with pain.... that man has v v pretty eyes... and an absolutely fantastic smile....
        Yeah, I tend to stay away from injuring the head up so his smile, his eyes, his freckles are safe. His eyes are gorgeous and I almost cry when he does..

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Hi Copter and Grace!

Holy crap! The pics are Wonderful!! What was the ep that has Dean on crutches?

*waves* Hi. I'm a recent SPN fan and have latched on with two hands to the Dean Whump train. I pity Dean if I ever write a fic about him.
          Hey M!! Figured you'd find this after a while. Its a Crazy Train, so hold on tight.

Yeah, I tend to stay away from injuring the head up so his smile, his eyes, his freckles are safe. His eyes are gorgeous and I almost cry when he does..
          LOL!!!!!

Comment

Hey Grace. Yep, I found my way here. Along with deandamage.com. I'm addicted! lol

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

I did not know about deandamage.com ... I'll check that out later.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                I did not know about deandamage.com ... I'll check that out later.
                I haven't browsed it yet but it reminds me of "psychic.com" in layout and stuff. It like I said, I haven't fully checked it out yet. We're at a baseball game.

I wish I knew a place where I could bounce potential fic ideas around. ah, well, I'll settle for whumping him in theory, lol

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

me! i also beta read if you ever need one i've heard of deandamage.com and i've seen plenty of pics from there, but i've never actually browsed their galleries myself.... but based on what other people have posted, there's some great gold buried there
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

me! i also beta read if you ever need one i've heard of deandamage.com and i've seen plenty of pics from there, but i've never actually browsed their galleries myself.... but based on what other people have posted, there's some great gold buried there
                    Thanks, I'll probably need a beta of I ever decide to post/write a fic. I kinda sorta have an idea but kinda not.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I haven't browsed it yet but it reminds me of "psychic.com" in layout and stuff. It like I said, I haven't fully checked it out yet. We're at a baseball game.

I wish I knew a place where I could bounce potential fic ideas around. ah, well, I'll settle for whumping him in theory, lol
                      You could always start a thread right here for "bouncing potential fic ideas around". I know I'd be frequenting it.

I've yet to go to deandamage.com myself... One of these days.

In the meantime...

...vintage Deanwhump!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I thought of starting my own thread but, I dunno... The one fanfic thread in the SPN Forum kinda threw me off wanting to make another fanfic thread. Basically? I'm nervous, lol.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Speaking of Dean whump and Dean in a cast (or at least we were earlier lol) - how do you think Sam would react to finding out that Dean killed Amy??

Spoiler:
                          I'm thinking of writing a fic with a tag to that ep and having Sam unintentionally injure/re-injure Dean's leg in his anger...But! I wanna make sure that that would be canon/not-OC before I do

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Have you seen all the current eps yet?
                            sigpic
                            Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                            --Angels in America

Comment

Just to be fair about the jeans, I figured the one leg was bunched up at the top of the cast so it only looked neatly tucked in. Or, they cut off the leg and tucked the frayed ends into the cast.
                              sigpic
                              Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                              --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                                Have you seen all the current eps yet?
                                No, not yet. I'm about 14 episodes into the 6th season. I saw 7.2 and 7.3 out of curiosity. why? Should I have watched the 7th season before asking?

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                                Just to be fair about the jeans, I figured the one leg was bunched up at the top of the cast so it only looked neatly tucked in. Or, they cut off the leg and tucked the frayed ends into the cast.
                                Good point. I had thought of that but I figured we'd see the scrunch if that was the case. But, you never know.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X