No announcement yet.

Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* The good ol' times! Wonderful choice of caps Stars!
    sigpic

Comment

Those were the days, huh, Jen? Okay, here's a thought. For S6 can't Dean be under a spell where he doesn't die every day but gets injured in some way? And they need the whole season to find a way to break it?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Maybe the fight in the last eppie leaves him hurt for a couple of episodes in S6. Him running around in scrubs like in IMTOD, maybe?
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          Maybe the fight in the last eppie leaves him hurt for a couple of episodes in S6. Him running around in scrubs like in IMTOD, maybe?
          Yes, PLEASE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Time to revive this thread. Because there be Dean whump ahead. Won't say what or which ep so as not to spoiler people, but you're gonna love it.

Got one not too spoilery picture from a future ep under the cut - it's a Dean close-up, but the decor on the wall behind him may give away where he is. So I'm playing it safe.
            Spoiler:
            http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S5/99ProbsPromoDean.jpg
            *squeaks* lovely pic!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            *won't click the spoiler* I'm a good girl
            *gigglesnorts*

Here are some caps from the last ep, 5x17.

Oh my! Neck!!! *licks lips*

Spoiler:
            Not his blood, I know, but bloody hands are sexy :]
            5x17 ref

Spoiler:
            Now with anyone else, I'd disagree that hands could be in any way sexy... but Jensen? Well he's the exception!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            Whumpy caps from 5x18
            All fantastic, but these deserve a re-post! *fans self* I'm sure you can guess which ones they are! Not that I'm predictable or anything! But the 1st one has peekage, so it's my duty to re-post!!

Spoiler:

^^^ The imploring look on his face!! *sniff*

Thanks for the yummyness, Jen. I'm still waiting for some REAL whump this season. As in proper injuries, not just battered faces. Like we got in S1 and S2. Aaah, fond memories...

<snipped for whump overload> *is giddy*
            These deserve re-posts as well!! *fans self*

I know. You wanna cuddle him, but are almost afraid to because he might break if you did. Still manages to look bloody gorgeous, though, doesn't he?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ump/faith1.jpg
            Oh hell yes!!

Final re-post of this IMTOD pic of Stars' ... for 2 reasons - (1) it's friggin' gorgeous, and (2) I want to provide lots of comfort to the hurt... didn't Mum always say kiss it better?

sigpic

Comment

Glad you like. I figure I still owe you some S3 whump, though.

And some h/c with Sammy for good measure.

sigpic

Comment

*squeaks* Fresh blood!! *fans self*

Gorgeous caps Stars... and I forgot to take pics of my mug... the one you posted from Mystery Spot is on there!!

sigpic

Comment

(Almost) last minute save before this thread drops off page 1. Episode 5.20 The Devil You Know Dean whump. Spoilered for S5, even though the caps don't give away anything about the plot - save for the whumpage, of course. Almost maxed out my image limit for this post, but I couldn't restrain myself.

Spoiler:

And a bit of bonus peekage:

And TONGUE!

sigpic

Comment

Hellooooo... yes, I'm a Dean whumper too! Just finally decided to drop in and, oh my, the pics...the Whump! *is in heaven*

Rewound the electrocution scene in Faith more times than I care to admit. I love In My Time of Dying and Born Under a Bad Sign, lots of Dean whumping to be had. And Mystery Spot was full of Death scenes for Dean...some of them were funny though. The fall in the shower and electrocution by hair dryer made me giggle. The last one, on Wednesday, was so sad. Him dying in Sammy's arms. Is it bad that I look forward to that scene?

And don't even get me started on No Rest for the Wicked... Poor Dean!

So, to sum it up... If Dean get's hurt, I'm a happy girl. And it looks like there's gonna be loads of Dean whumping in the season finale...5.22 Swan Song. I can't wait!

Okay, bye.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      And don't even get me started on No Rest for the Wicked... Poor Dean!
                      Funny you mention this...I just thought of this the other day and I was curious: Is there a reason there aren't NRFTW pics posted here? Unspoken agreement? TOO much whump? I myself live for the whump, and can tolerate the gore, but even for me the hellhound attack is a bit much!

Comment

Bumping the thread with some lovely caps from Stars a few pages back! Can't beat a bit of brother on brother.... beat... geddit? *groans* sorry!

Edit:

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        Funny you mention this...I just thought of this the other day and I was curious: Is there a reason there aren't NRFTW pics posted here? Unspoken agreement? TOO much whump? I myself live for the whump, and can tolerate the gore, but even for me the hellhound attack is a bit much!
                        Personally I don't have any caps of it, but only because I cap haphazardly in no set order! I know a lot of people don't like it because it's so upsetting. For me there's no such thing as too much whump - just the right and wrong kind for my liking!

sigpic

Comment

As far as I know there's no 'official' reason for it, so here goes. It's difficult for me to cap DVDs, and I only have S4+5 on my laptop, so these are from a capping site. And what I found there may explain why there hasn't been much here. A lot of them are blurred since everything moved so fast. And then there's the CW logo, which was in an especially annoying spot for this scene.

Here are a few more.

Let's see how long the links work. Who knows, PB may find something about these offensive. It's happened before, to what I considered harmless pics.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, stars! Still deciding if it's better or worse seeing it still-framed like that!

Comment

I kinda like them, stupid logo placement aside!

And I can't help but laugh at the 1st one... looks like Sammy's gonna need an ice pack!

sigpic

Comment

That's hilarious!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X