Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    It's especially galling because he still looks a bit... scrawny in the Smallville cap, compared to how we know him now.
    I don't like 'em too big, but Skin was just right!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    *squints at last pic* Yeah, you're right. For comparative reasons...

And I agree, he already looks pretty... yeah, pretty too, but pretty Dean-y in the third one.
    Sorry, I should've posted a pic but I'm in the wrong Photobucket album and if I open another one I'll be here all day and I really have to get some RL stuff done! Lovely pic though, but yeah.. a bit too pretty.

There we go, back to agreeing... that's more like it!

Catch you guys later!

sigpic

Comment

Eik! I'm going to backup all my pics from PB!
      I'll post some pics as I go.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

At least ep 5.12 warrents the posting of a couple of pics. Not what I'd call a whump fest, but at least there was a teeny bit of blood...
        Spoiler:

This one's especially for Queen - not exactly drippy, but that pearl of blood on his lip... RAWR

Now what I would have liked to see would have been
        Spoiler:
        Sam bandaging Dean's bruised ribs
        but we just don't get that lucky, do we? At least we know now that
        Spoiler:
        there's a price on Dean's head, and every demon in creation is on his tail.
        One of them should be smart enough to get to him, don't you think?

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Gah, why did I come into the threads without seeing Swap meat yet? At least there's something whumpy to look forward to, no matter how small!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Gah, why did I come into the threads without seeing Swap meat yet? At least there's something whumpy to look forward to, no matter how small!
            Oops, sorry. I know I shouldn't tempt you with spoilered pics. But I just can't help myself, Dean whump just gets me all excited, and I just NEED to share...

As right now, there's a promise of whump on the 5.14 webclip!! (Teehee, only just noticed - ep 14, Valentine's Day? Cute.) Don't worry, the picture will tell you the kind of whump (it's minor, and pretty run-of-the-mill) but not how Dean got it.
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEE! Finally we get some roughed up Dean again. I can't believe I'm getting this excited about such a relatively small thing, but it's been AGES and I was starved. So more yumminess under the cut - again, just the result, no giving away how or why it happened. And Queen, I think you'll be especially happy.
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

^^ Yum, yum, yum!!

I must re-watch MBV (ep) as I've still only seen it once! I've now seen MBV the film, 4 times!

Now these aren't exactly the drippy blood kinda whump I favour, but Dean's certainly not doing very well in these Yellow Fever caps! *offers to look after him*

sigpic

Comment

Time to revive this thread. Because there be Dean whump ahead. Won't say what or which ep so as not to spoiler people, but you're gonna love it.

Got one not too spoilery picture from a future ep under the cut - it's a Dean close-up, but the decor on the wall behind him may give away where he is. So I'm playing it safe.
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*won't click the spoiler* I'm a good girl

Here are some caps from the last ep, 5x17.

Spoiler:

Some emo-whump

Not his blood, I know, but bloody hands are sexy :]

sigpic

Comment

Whumpy caps from 5x18

Spoiler:

X-posted in the thunk thread
                      sigpic

Comment

More

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Nice whump ep, hence a few more

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the yummyness, Jen. I'm still waiting for some REAL whump this season. As in proper injuries, not just battered faces. Like we got in S1 and S2. Aaah, fond memories...

sigpic

Comment

OMG - Faith. How can someone like Jensen look all that frail and fragile?

We really do need some real whumpage more sooner than later!
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                OMG - Faith. How can someone like Jensen look all that frail and fragile?

We really do need some real whumpage more sooner than later!
                                I know. You wanna cuddle him, but are almost afraid to because he might break if you did. Still manages to look bloody gorgeous, though, doesn't he?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X