Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    He does look good here, doesn't he? Oh, and one more example I forgot... (How could I?)

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

OMG How could you forget that one, indeed! *drops dead*
      sigpic

Comment

OMG How could you forget that one, indeed! *drops dead*
        No idea, it is one of my all-time favorite eps after all. I plead temporary insanity. And to atone for it, here are a few more...

sigpic

Comment

You're forgiven *deeeep sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

You're forgiven *deeeep sigh*
            Phew, I'm relieved. But now I wanna watch Folsom Prison Blues - AGAIN!!

BTW, did you notice that you never actually see Tiny speak? I never thought about it before, but now that somebody pointed out he's in fact Jensen's bodyguard it makes sense - he probably didn't have enough training as an actor to pull off that heart-to-heart scene in the hospital, so they just shot his shadow. Hey, that's fine with me, since it meant more screen time for whumpy Dean (see above).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

BTW, did you notice that you never actually see Tiny speak? I never thought about it before, but now that somebody pointed out he's in fact Jensen's bodyguard it makes sense - he probably didn't have enough training as an actor to pull off that heart-to-heart scene in the hospital, so they just shot his shadow. Hey, that's fine with me, since it meant more screen time for whumpy Dean (see above).
              Well, now that you mention it, yes. He kinda was just there. I think it's cute they gave him a role
              sigpic

Comment

Well, now that you mention it, yes. He kinda was just there. I think it's cute they gave him a role
                Well, he sure had the build and the menacing air required for the part. Not to mention the tattoo on his arm...

sigpic

Comment

Really? He's Jensen's bodyguard? I didn't know that. And he's not an actor? Because he looked ridiculously familiar to me. I was sure he was a day player/character actor I had seen play the heavy (no pun intended) in other shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    Really? He's Jensen's bodyguard? I didn't know that. And he's not an actor? Because he looked ridiculously familiar to me. I was sure he was a day player/character actor I had seen play the heavy (no pun intended) in other shows.
                    Maybe he has a twin or lookalike? I didn't know about this either, somebody on the Jensen thread said he was the bodyguard, because I recognized him in a S5 BTW shot. And when I was watching a con video the other day, sure enough this guy was next to the stage, and Jensen threw him his mobile. So it must be true.

sigpic

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Season%202%20whump/wmplayer2007-04-2718-30-13-92.jpg
                      http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Season%202%20whump/wmplayer2007-04-2718-34-06-81.jpg
                      *squeaks*

I always want to watch that one!! *happy sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        *squeaks*

I always want to watch that one!! *happy sigh*
                        Wednesday maybe?

sigpic

Comment

Wednesday maybe?
                          *jumps up and down* squeeeeeeee, what an excellent idea!! What'll that be... the 3rd time we've watched that one together?

sigpic

Comment

Is it? I've lost count. Hey, we can do 'Jus in Bello' too... Lots of great whump in that one too.

sigpic

Comment

Yep, I think so!

I think that's our night sorted then! See you tomorrow!! *bounces*`

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone. Great pics.

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X